*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #11 3.18.11

Options

Replies

• Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    WOW again to all who have posted pictures - you really can see a difference in EVERYONE!!! Way to go ladies!!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Steph- You also have a big difference in your tummy and also your back looks awesome! I'm jealous!
    Thanks Brandy!! :flowerforyou:
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Everyone's pictures look great -- I hope you're *all* proud of yourselves! I'll try to get mine done somehow soon and find the one I took on Jan 1...
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    ok i finally weighed!!
    LW: 159
    CW: 157
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    1373075_2374.jpg

sorry its small dont know how to fix that ... I dont see a difference ... I feel a difference in clothing -10lbs total loss of 6 inches
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    1373075_2374.jpg

sorry its small dont know how to fix that ... I dont see a difference ... I feel a difference in clothing -10lbs total loss of 6 inches

I see a difference in you stomach area. Good job girl!
  • ltlhmom
    Options
    100_3339-2-1-1.jpg

You look great! I see a difference all over!
  • ltlhmom
    Options
    105_0520-1-1.jpg

WOW! Great job!
  • ltlhmom
    Options
    Here goes nothing!

Before 205.6 lbs
    After 192.6 lbs

Inches lost:
    Bust: 2 7/8"
    Arms: 5/8" on right, 1/2" on left
    Waist: 2 1/8"
    Hips: 2 1/8"
    Thighs: 2 3/8" on right, 2 1/4" on left
    Calves: 5/8" on right, 1/2" on left

Total inches lost from 1/1/11 to 3/20/11: 15 3/4" !!

BeforeAfterFront-1.jpg

BeforeAfterSide-1.jpg

BeforeAfterBack-1-2.jpg

Super Job! I see a difference all over!
  • ltlhmom
    Options
    Ladies all I can say is WOW! We are all doing and awesome job at transforming our bodies!!! I love the picture reveals! It really shows yourself that you are shrinking!!! :bigsmile:
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    ok i finally weighed!!
    LW: 159
    CW: 157

WAY TO GO!!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great!!! As usual, I've had very little time to post, but I've been keeping track of all of you. :flowerforyou:

Okay, I feel really embarrassed doing this. Kind of wish I hadn't gone for the sports bra and shorts for the Before picture. No one has seen me like this before except for my hubby, so I'm really put myself out there. So scared!

Well, here goes... It's my first time posting pics on MFP, so bear with me if they are messed up at first. I hope they don't show up really big. Yikes! I'll fix them when I can...

BeforeandDuringSide2-2.jpg
    BeforeandDuringside-1.jpg
    BeforeandDuringfront-1.jpg
    BeforeandDuringback-1.jpg
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Hey Val, you look great. It is very courageous to show those pictures. I have some similiar, but they're not for show. Next time though, I will show more skin!
    Keep up the great work, you are really shedding inches. You should be proud of yourself. And proud to show your pictures. Thanks for sharing.
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey Val, you look great. It is very courageous to show those pictures. I have some similiar, but they're not for show. Next time though, I will show more skin!
    Keep up the great work, you are really shedding inches. You should be proud of yourself. And proud to show your pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much! I really needed to hear that. :heart: You can tell by the look on my face that I'm not thrilled with getting my photos taken, especially showing so much skin. :embarassed:

We're going to be very proud to be showing some skin later this summer, I'm sure! :wink:
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options

Thank you so much! I really needed to hear that. :heart: You can tell by the look on my face that I'm not thrilled with getting my photos taken, especially showing so much skin. :embarassed:

We're going to be very proud to be showing some skin later this summer, I'm sure! :wink:

You look FANTASTIC!! You shouldn't be ashamed to show those pictures - there is a HUGE difference!! Great job!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great!!! As usual, I've had very little time to post, but I've been keeping track of all of you. :flowerforyou:

Okay, I feel really embarrassed doing this. Kind of wish I hadn't gone for the sports bra and shorts for the Before picture. No one has seen me like this before except for my hubby, so I'm really put myself out there. So scared!

Well, here goes... It's my first time posting pics on MFP, so bear with me if they are messed up at first. I hope they don't show up really big. Yikes! I'll fix them when I can...

BeforeandDuringSide2-2.jpg
    BeforeandDuringside-1.jpg
    BeforeandDuringfront-1.jpg
    BeforeandDuringback-1.jpg

Giiiiiirl whaaaaatt? You look so great! Look at that tummy disappearing and the arms are toning up....you look AMAZING! You should not be ashamed....you should be so proud of yourself! I know the hubby is really excited.:love:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    Ladies,

You all look great!!! Keep up the good work! I did not have to shoot everyone a message but believe I looked at all of the before and afters and WOW!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

These photos are inspirational for me to bump it up for the next half!!

Thanks for the boost!!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Having difficulty posting my pics. :-( I can't post them to MFP, Facebook, or even upload them to Photobucket. On top of that, the camera has quit working. Grrr. I promise to post them as soon as I can. I love seeing everyone elses! So proud of you!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    ttv2004... Great job on inches and lbs! Great photo comparison. I see difference in multiple places: your middle and behind for sure!

Val_Gets_Fit... Super transformation going on! Nice posture! You'll be glad you took "bear-it-all" photos later, when you get even more fit! Based on discussions, I think more of us are gonna do that next time too.