Losers! Challenge 2 (28/03-20/06)

Replies

• fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    V- I hope you feel better soon *hugs* great plan for your snacks

Idahogir - Way to Go!

Katie - your next trip sounds great. have fun.

sjc- awesome!

Steph - 638 aweseom burn!

Hanna - great job over coming jumping jacks.

Rach - yuck TOm . Great job being under you cals though.

rhodenizer - welcoem we har happy to help :)

AFM - i hit my 500 again yesterday. I am planning on doing Zumba tonight to hit my 500. I am super stressed today. I hoep it does not effect my weight loss this week.
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    SORRY TEAM I NEVER POSTED MY GOALS FOR APRIL . MY GOALS FOR APRIL IS TO WALK EVERYDAY AT LEAST 3-6 MILES DAILY, TO EAT HEALTHIER, AND TO GO TO THE GYM ATLEAST 4 TIMES A WEEK. PRAYING TO LOSE ATLEAST 10 POUNDS THIS MONTH HAVE STARTED OUT KINDA SLOW ON THE WEIGHT LOSS WANT THE WEIGHT LOSS NUMBER TO GO UP
  • SORRY TEAM I NEVER POSTED MY GOALS FOR APRIL . MY GOALS FOR APRIL IS TO WALK EVERYDAY AT LEAST 3-6 MILES DAILY, TO EAT HEALTHIER, AND TO GO TO THE GYM ATLEAST 4 TIMES A WEEK. PRAYING TO LOSE ATLEAST 10 POUNDS THIS MONTH HAVE STARTED OUT KINDA SLOW ON THE WEIGHT LOSS WANT THE WEIGHT LOSS NUMBER TO GO UP

Damn! That is loads of exercise. But with your willpower and the support here i am sure you are going to make it!

Rhodenizer: Big welcome!! Hope you'll like it and no one could have presented this group in a better way than Jen did. I'm Hanna, from sweden. 26 years young ;) and I mostly walk (or have done so). Now i mix things up a bit with Zumba and Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred. I finished day 3 today and it is so much fun to see the improvements in these few days. Maybe you can give Claire (chiliflea) what you weighed this monday and if you know what you weighed last monday that would be great!
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Warm welcome to Rhodenizer! You're certainly in the right place! We've all got varying amounts of weight to lose and enjoy various types of exercise...
    I'm Claire, 31 from Wales and kind of the unofficial secretary so I'm the numbers girl! So far I've lost 35lbs since January 17th.... I enjoy going to the gym and going for walks with my family, but I like dancing too so have just bought wii zumba and have borrowed just dance 2!
    Feel free to dip in and out of any challenges we do - or modify them in any way...
    Be great to be able to add you to the spreadsheet so if you could possibly send me...
    Weight on 28/03
    Weight on 04/04
    and what you're goal weight for the 20/06 will be...

Queenstatus it would be great if I could have those details for you too so I can add them to the spreadsheet...

As a little "get to know you" I thought it would be fun if we all posted the origins of our screen names?

Chiliflea - I'm a massive Red Hot Chili Peppers fan and Flea is my God! Simples! What about all of you?!

TTFN!
  • Hmm... Yeah. Hanna is my name and Styrbjörn is my parents last name. No one in my family seems to know when we got that last name (it is known that we had a different last name like 100 years ago) from and the stories differ. In one it was given to us from the king (!?) himself because thay couldnt have to with the same last name in that military company.... makes no sense at all but it is kinda fun! In viking-swedish Stybjörn means wayward bear!

Had to make some interesting story about it, right!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Morning All.
    jellyfishjen...came from my brothers who are mad fisherman, one is know as barramundi brad the other garfish gary. And I wanted a special name too jellyfish was the only sea creature I could think of at the time that started with J. and it suited my jelly belly.
    Husband leaves shortly for a world (ish) trip. So jealous. Its for his work. he is going to America, LA and other places. Then to London and Brussells. 17 days.
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Welcome to the heavies!

Tami that's fanatic news! Won't be long till you are down to your lowest in 8, awesome! I have 4lbs to go then I'll be the lowest have been in three! :)

My username is from my favourite poet, Rumi, it's the name of one of his poems. His love poetry is amazing!
  • poorcopies
    Clearly I meant fantastic! Damn you, auto-correct!
  • orangejellybean
    orangejellybean Posts: 53 Member
    As of today i have officially lost 5kgs! YAY!! I am beyond happy! It has taken me 5 weeks, and i have 5 more weeks to lose the next 5kgs before NZ!

I CAN DO IT!!

Orangejellybean is a screen name i have used for years... basically everything else i chose was taken haha, and i like orange jelly beans, so there you go haha!

Hope everyone has a great day!!
  • jellyfishjen
    Fanatic - a person with an extreme and uncritical enthusiasm or zeal,

poorcopies, I think I like fanatic better then fantastic. and Tami does have great zeal and enthusiasm.

I now aim to be fanatical today. :smile:
  • chiliflea
    Lovin all your screen name stories!

Think I'm feeling well enough to give Zumba wii a go today! Will see how I go and then might try a bit of the 30DS afterwards... Plan on having a roast chicken dinner tonight as my household now seems to be over the sickness - Hurray!

Jen - I'm pretty jealous of your husband too! What does he do to be able to travel so extensively?

Tami - you're going great guns! As is everyone else!

TTFN! x
  • poorcopies
    Well done on the 5kg Katie! :)

I am going to hit the gym after work before my marketing meeting at the theatre, although my back is a bit sore so need to make sure I stretch it out a bit first!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    queenstatus. Awseom goals I know you can reach them.

Jen - I am jealous of your hubby too. I LOVE London. I owuld move there if i could.

I am loving the screen name stories.

fuhrmeister is my madien name. it is of german origin and very uncommoin in the US. The roughly mean master or driving hoarse drawn carrages. The story is that my ancestor help teh prince get his hoarse drawn carrage out of the mud it was stuck in and the Prince called him Fuhrmeister.

43 cals shy of my 500 cal goal yesterday. The zumba instructor decided to do zumba sculpt last night....not what i wanted i needed a cardio work out last night. i left 15 min in and got on the treadmill for incline intervals instead so i came up a litte short but still got teh cardio I needed.
  • chiliflea
    Well I tried the wii zumba.... Now I have a HORRENDOUS headache and funny vision... Too much too soon?
  • hi gals!

Got a bit of a problem... It's about where i can fit in my 30 DS. The problem is first of all i live on the 4th floor in the city. With a lot of jumping included in the workout and me not being tiny as a mosquito I cant do the workout at all times (if ever really?!). Now mom is home sick for two months and I dont really wanna workout in front of her (or anyone else) So when can I do the workout? Late nights or early mornings are my only options. So the question is if you as a neighbour would like an elephant jumping about in the morning or in the night? Or should I just modify the workout so it is apartment-adapted?

Take care and have a fanatic thursday!
  • jellyfishjen
    hi gals!

Got a bit of a problem... It's about where i can fit in my 30 DS. The problem is first of all i live on the 4th floor in the city. With a lot of jumping included in the workout and me not being tiny as a mosquito I cant do the workout at all times (if ever really?!). Now mom is home sick for two months and I dont really wanna workout in front of her (or anyone else) So when can I do the workout? Late nights or early mornings are my only options. So the question is if you as a neighbour would like an elephant jumping about in the morning or in the night? Or should I just modify the workout so it is apartment-adapted?

Take care and have a fanatic thursday!
    Hanna, talk to your neighbours, You may be surprised to find that they can't hear you jumping about at all.
  • Hanna, talk to your neighbours, You may be surprised to find that they can't hear you jumping about at all.

Jesus Christ woman! I'm Swedish, we don't talk to people we don't know! lol But I might just do that. Problem is that I have a hottie living under me and sorry to say but I am just not that confident yet :embarassed:
  • chiliflea
    Hanna, talk to your neighbours, You may be surprised to find that they can't hear you jumping about at all.

Jesus Christ woman! I'm Swedish, we don't talk to people we don't know! lol But I might just do that. Problem is that I have a hottie living under me and sorry to say but I am just not that confident yet :embarassed:

Ha ha ha! Maybe it could be an ice breaker!
  • Well, I found out on the way to the store that the hottie has a girlfriend. Or maybe he is living with his sister but that is not very credible... :laugh:
  • chiliflea
    damn it.... in that case - jumping jack away! :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.