Eastern Standard Time 5am gym crew team pls?

Options

Replies

• sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I do a body pump class at 5:15 am MWF and a spin class TTH at 5:30 am. I can always use friends to help me stay accountable (and vice versa!)
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. This rain is really starting to be irritating though.

Started by 4th round of P90X yesterday. Chest and back completed yesterday morning. This morning was a 50 minute run. Going out of town toward the end of this week so have to modify my schedule some - taking my running shoes so no excuses allowed.
  • doo1963
    Options
    Still rainy and dreary......ugh.

P90X Shoulders and arms completed this morning. Really like this workout but I've got some soreness in my left elbow so I had to refrain from pushing it on some of the exercises.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I do a body pump class at 5:15 am MWF and a spin class TTH at 5:30 am. I can always use friends to help me stay accountable (and vice versa!)

Welcome and nice to meet you!!

Doo, great job hanging in there!

This weather SUCKS!!! Flood warning has lost all meaning ~ I'm glad I live on a hill, soon to be an island I think!

Today I did TF60, felt good!

Happy Tuesday everyone, I'll see you in the morning :)
  • doo1963
    Options

You must be waterlogged....today is Wednesday. :laugh:
  • BeLightYear
    Options

You must be waterlogged....today is Wednesday. :laugh:

d'oh!:tongue:

But what a nice surprise for me!! Just 2 more days until the weekend:bigsmile: :happy:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Happy Thursday everyone!

I did Turbo Jam this morning just for something different, funny how slow that workout seems after TurboFire ~ still fun though.

It's almost Friday ~ woo hoo!

Now off to get some coffee before my workout buzz totally wears off:tongue::drinker:
  • doo1963
    Options
    Circuit training this moring. Chose a deck of cards workout. Changed things up a bit - an Ace meant run for 5 minutes on the treadmill (previously an Ace for rest for one minute). Ended up getting in 2+ miles of running along with the pushups, pullups, burpees and jump squats). Burned 447 calories which is pretty good for me.

Gonna be out of town the next couple of days. (my running shoes are packed) Have a great weekend.

Congrats for getting your workout in this morning LightYear.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Have a safe trip and a great weekend, I'll see you Monday morning :bigsmile:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    TGIF!

Turbo Jam this morning, was fun, but seems so slow after TF :)
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Eh, I'm back. :ohwell:
    Took a break after my race, and was sick (AGAIN! toddlers at school do that to you. Ugh). Anyways, got back at it this morning. Circuit training and elliptical.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Way to get back to it Kate :smile: Glad you are feeling better!

I um, well, okay, must confess, didn't workout this morning:embarassed: :embarassed: I will get in a walk this afternoon to get my calories burned in though, I swear it!
  • doo1963
    Options
    Back at it. Didn't get up in the morning but did complete P90X chest and back at lunch. Didn't run like I wanted to over the weekend - too much fun had to the wee hours of the night to get up and run.

Back to watching my diet...
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I did get in a nice walk this morning and will get in another one tonight after work :)
  • doo1963
    Options
    Workout done for the day.....ran for 50 minutes. Have a great day.
  • think48
    Options
    Good job Doo!!

I lifted weights and did a short interval on the treadmill this morning. I have been doing mostly cardio with a little strength mixed in for a long time. Finally switched it up this week and doing mostly strength with a little cardio. OMG can you say STARVING?????????????? Yikes!! And I'm not burning as many calories so it's making me nervous.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Great work Kate!!

I remember when I did ChaLean Extreme, I was constantly STARVING!! Remember there is an after burn from lifting!
  • think48
    Options
    Thanks Amy. I hope that is the deal!
  • think48
    Options
    Thanks Amy. I hope that is the deal!
  • doo1963
    Options
    Was a lazy bum this morning and did not get up to get my workout in. Can't do it at lunch today so I'm left with getting it done tonight.