Eastern Standard Time 5am gym crew team pls?

Options

Replies

• think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH! "They" say it is supposed to get "easier" to keep up at this. Blah. I went, but I could barely run 2 miles when I just ran 6 a week and a half ago. Something's off. It's getting harder to get up each morning. I need some new motivation!
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I think we have an East Coast epidemic going on:noway: :noway: :noway: :grumble: I've been fighting to do anything also, I really thought once the weather improved I'd have more urge to workout ~ um, nope!

I did cram in a few walks today anyways ~ come on ladies, I'll see you at 5 AM EST tomorrow ~ right?:huh: :huh:
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I did cram in a few walks today anyways ~ come on ladies, I'll see you at 5 AM EST tomorrow ~ right?:huh: :huh:

I'm planning on it. :grumble:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    GOOD MORNING LADIES! lol

My shins are acting up again, so TF is out of the question for a while, but I did get in a few hours of light (limping pathetic) jogging and walking. Told my husband not to look or he might get the urge to "put this old mare down":laugh: :laugh:

Anyways burned over 500 calories so that's not too bad!

Sun is shining and I'm going to try to enjoy it through my office window:glasses:

How did you do?
  • doo1963
    Options
    Got up and ran this morning. 50 minutes, a little more than 5 miles and 472 calories burned.

Didn't do my shoulders and arms last night for two reasons: first I had to cut the grass and second, my left elbow is a little sore so I thought I should rest it. Probably burned more calories cutting the grass anyways.

Have a good one.
  • doo1963
    Options
    Happy Friday to everyone.

Up and at em this morning. Completed my circuit training workout (using a deck of cards). Burned 427 calories. Had to substitute tricep dips for pullups towards the end of the workout as my left elbow started to burn. Picked up the intensity on the 5 minutes runs (when an Ace came up).

Hope you have a great day.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Great work Doo!!

I did my limp-a-walk-a-jog routine again this morning ~ anything to burn calories!

TGIF!
  • doo1963
    Options
    I did my limp-a-walk-a-job routine again this morning ~ anything to burn calories!

TGIF!

Way to perservere
  • doo1963
    Options
    Happy Monday.

I did Insanity Cardio Conditioning and Cardio Abs on Saturday morning and completed P90X Chest & Back and Ab ripper X this morning. Upped the number of pushupscompleted for all variations. :smile:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Upped the number of pushups?? GREAT!! I totally suck at pushups lol

Fire 30 and HIIT 20 this morning ~ nice burn!

Happy Tuesday :)
  • doo1963
    Options
    Morning run completed - 50 minutes/little more than 5 miles.

Shoulders & Arms tomorrow morning - hope my elbow behaves itself. :smile:
  • doo1963
    Options
    Upped the number of pushups?? GREAT!! I totally suck at pushups lol

Fire 30 and HIIT 20 this morning ~ nice burn!

Happy Tuesday :)

I used to suck at pushups as well. Practice, practice, practice..

Nice job this morning.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Did Body pump this morning and increased my weight. I thinkI am going to be feeling it this afternoon. I hope I can get through spin class tomorrow am! it was a great way to start the day, though! Here's to all of you morning exercisers!! :drinker:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 60 this morning ~ still my favorite:bigsmile:

GREAT work est'ers:wink:
  • doo1963
    Options
    P90X shoulders and arms completed. Did this over lunch. Funny thing is that I was up and dressed and ready to go then I just didn't feel like workout out. Felt like I would do everything half way so I decided to bag it and do it at lunch. Glad I did as I either upped the weight or number of reps for almost of all the exercises. This one is done until week 9.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    You are doing great Doo!

Switched to Turbo Jam this morning, mostly because I wanted to hear one of the songs that is in that workout:tongue: . 375 calories burned!

Have a great day!
  • doo1963
    Options
    Thursday morning run completed. Felt a little sluggish but pushed through. 53 minutes, 5.25 miles and 474 calories burned.

Nice job on the Turbo Jam. It's great to have great music while you're working out.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    TGIF!

Sleepy slow morning, so I just did the brisk walk/light jog thing ~ at least I didn't let myself "nap" while hubby was in the shower lol

Have a great weekend!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    BeLightYear, great job! (BTW, I love your profile picture!!) Did Bodypump this morning. Looking forward to getting up a bit later tomorrow morning, but still want to get my work out in before 11. Have a great weekend!!
  • doo1963
    Options
    No workout this morning. My puppy did not cooperate with me by sleeping soundly last night.

Did my circuit training at lunch today. I'm whipped.

Good job everyone for keeping at it.