Eastern Standard Time 5am gym crew team pls?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Morning. Recovery week for me. Ran for 37 minutes (about 4 miles) then took my dogs for a quick walk.

Didn't work out on Saturday. I could barely walk on Saturday morning after doing the circuit training I did on Friday. I realized I did 100 lunges with that workout. My legs were toast.

I'm off to Vegas on Thursday night so I'm trying to be extra good for the next couple of days. :drinker:
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: 2 mondays in a row! I consider that a success. For some reason, Monday mornings are the hardest for me to get moving. When I do, though, it starts my week off great! Happy monday, all!
  • sophjakesmom
    Options

I'm off to Vegas on Thursday night so I'm trying to be extra good for the next couple of days. :drinker:

Have a great time! If you walk every where, you will be surprised how many calories you burn!
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Have a great time! If you walk every where, you will be surprised how many calories you burn!

Thanks. The only problem is the beer in my hand is negating the calories I'm burning while I walk. :drinker:
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options

Thanks. The only problem is the beer in my hand is negating the calories I'm burning while I walk. :drinker:

LOL have fun!:drinker: :drinker:
  • sophjakesmom
    Options

Hmm, didn't think about that. :ohwell: It should balance out, though. :flowerforyou: