Like Minded Lushes April 2011

Options

Replies

• SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    the kid and husband just left the house. i was thinking wine and a movie/or book.
    i went straight for the vodka. lol. :drinker:

LMAO! Hmmm...Vodka, makes me want to drink a Bloody Mary now. :)
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    is it bad that the goose and kettle one are on my most used food lists? :embarassed:

Nope!!!:drinker:

LOL PBR, Busch Light and Miller Light are all on my most used.

Speaking of which, 10 for tonight and i have no guilt. Tomorrow is a TON of belly dancing (bootcamp, BOOYAH!) so I'm splitting the divide between tonight and tomorrow night's bachelor/bachlorette party. I might even throw some Jimmy Johns in there!

Love you guys!!!!! :drinker:
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    drinkies time pew pew! :drinker: :drinker:
  • SunLove8
    Options
    is it bad that the goose and kettle one are on my most used food lists? :embarassed:

Nope!!!:drinker:

LOL PBR, Busch Light and Miller Light are all on my most used.

Speaking of which, 10 for tonight and i have no guilt. Tomorrow is a TON of belly dancing (bootcamp, BOOYAH!) so I'm splitting the divide between tonight and tomorrow night's bachelor/bachlorette party. I might even throw some Jimmy Johns in there!

Love you guys!!!!! :drinker:

Thought you weren't drinking tonight? LOL, me too ;)
  • SunLove8
    Options
    Are you still giving blood tomorow, Littlebunney? I'm just saying that it might not be a great idea after drinking tonight, not that you wouldn't of have thought about that yourself or anything...Just putting it out there!
  • SunLove8
    Options
    Are you still giving blood tomorow, Littlebunney? I'm just saying that it might not be a great idea after drinking tonight, not that you wouldn't of have thought about that yourself or anything...Just putting it out there!

Sisterlilbunny's I was referring to, not Littlebunney, LMAO!
  • iDreamNEON
    iDreamNEON Posts: 112
    Options

Ofcourse! Any plans?

I'm at home drinking Michelob ultra...yeehaw. It's the husband's turn to go out tonight so I'm bored to death and drinking some beers while on the computer, lol! Oh yeah, and eatting tic tacs so I don't smoke :)

Drinking and sitting on the computer is my typical weekend :laugh: . I Have to keep myself from ordering pizza and drunk rambling on facebook and twitter. Well since I live in a dry county me and some friends are going out to Carrabas and ordering pitchers of blackberry sangria :drinker:
  • elizabeth9474
    Options
    Tomorrow I plan on hitting the beach which means I'll be drinking my calories instead of eating them :laugh: Nothing but beer and fresh fruit in my cooler!! LOL. I :heart: those days :bigsmile:
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    BUMP

I get tired of looking for this thread!! :bigsmile:
  • kdpamd
    kdpamd Posts: 38
    Options
    I haven't been on here for a while. I am starting Insanity on Monday and need to get the drinking out of my system this weekend because I am going to try to abstain from the booze for the next 60 days Hmm. We will see how that goes. Anyway, I enjoy beer and wine way more than I like to eat and have been really bad this month. So time for me to Detox. Wish me luck.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I think I am becoming a light weight...

1 glass of wine pre-dinner at home...shared a bottle of wine with my girlfriend...another glass after dinner at the bar...went to another bar on the way home, 2 beers

I FEEL LIKE *kitten* today....I even drank lots of water inbetween

The song Thriller came on at the bar...my friend and I became zombies and stomped around to it...not a pretty site I'm sure...but, we had fun:bigsmile: The hubs just sit there and shake their heads.

Monday, 5 drinks (1 bottle of wine)
    Tues - Thrus, 0 drinks
    Friday, 6 drinks

Total: 11
    Goal: 12 to 14
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Still not 100% but oh so much better from Monday and the rest of the week. Hopped on the stationary bike today because I couldn't stand not working out any longer. Shed a little over a pound of water weight.

I'm a light weight when I have something on an empty stomach, understandable. Had a Blue Moon before dinner last night and was buzzed, ended up having 4 total and was exhausted and went to bed haha.

Going out tonight for dinner not only for date night but to celebrate the boyfriends birthday. When I asked if he wanted to get together with his friends he said no, guess they're going to some bar and he and I have been over the bar scene for awhile. I don't know how they do it. Wading through drunkards, screaming, sweaty, loud music .... :sick:

Got a food scale today so I can get more accurate with food, upping my calories seemed to do the trick for my body, at least for right now. I'm sure that will also come in handy come Monday when my body starts getting beat up again from P90X :smile:

Not sure if I'll go for beer or wine tonight for dinner but I'm going to get my gallon+ of water in before then.

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday :drinker:
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Kim. Oh to be a fly on the wall!

Mon -0
    Tues - 0
    Wed -0
    Thurs - 1.25 bottles of wine
    Fri - 0
    Sat - 2 bottles of wine. Urrrghhhh :sick:
    Sun - defs a big 0
  • nisijam5
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Kim. Oh to be a fly on the wall!

Mon -0
    Tues - 0
    Wed -0
    Thurs - 1.25 bottles of wine
    Fri - 0
    Sat - 2 bottles of wine. Urrrghhhh :sick:
    Sun - defs a big 0

It would be much more fun to be a zombie than a fly on the wall:tongue::drinker: :bigsmile:
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options

Not giving blood (especially with dancing right after), just helping out with the drive. Much easier and I don't feel guilty. ;D I tried only ONCE to give blood after a night of drinking. The dehydration that accompanies drinking made for a very VERY interesting time. No worries! :D
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    okay not boasting or it may be the tequila talking but I am a chef goddess. The seafood stuffed chile rellanos and the seafood enchiladas with tomatillo sauce were freakin amazing. I am a great cook. the awsome avacado and other ingredients helped but OMG I am so happy. oh yeah and BTW hubs and I have finished off a bottle of Aha Toro Anejo. ooops!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    okay not boasting or it may be the tequila talking but I am a chef goddess. The seafood stuffed chile rellanos and the seafood enchiladas with tomatillo sauce were freakin amazing. I am a great cook. the awsome avacado and other ingredients helped but OMG I am so happy. oh yeah and BTW hubs and I have finished off a bottle of Aha Toro Anejo. ooops!

That sounds, absolutely, delicious.

Went out to dinner for the boyfriends birthday that's on Wednesday. Close to home, quick service, amazing food. Back home now, watching Shark Men with the pups and about to start up Paranormal Activity 2.

Had wine with dinner and now ending the night with Blue Moon =]

Couldn't be a happier lush/girl. Such a good night :smile:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone had a great weekend, thus far!

Robin, you *do* sound like a kitchen goddess!!

We had my neph's 1st b-day party last night, and I was good...just stuck to 2 vodka sodas. My SIL isn't that great of a cook, so I didn't gorge myself on food either. :laugh:

Sunday=2
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=0
    Wednesday=0
    Thursday=1
    Friday=2 (big cherry vodka/diets)
    Saturday=2

So, 6 for the week...not too shabby!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Well, I managed to overkill the week...last night was 2 martinis and 6-ish beers

Total for the week: 19

Stupid Groupons that I had to use or lose this weekend...We are NOT going out for a long time...especially, after our tax bill

My weigh-in is going to SUCK!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Kim, I think my overkill beats yours, 8 drinks not counting the kaluha in the morning or the beers 2 at lunch. I managed to do mine in the house with no excuse of being out! I can't beleive I drank half a bottle of tequila. I started out by making waboritas but then it was jus tequila and marg mix. I am not feeling too bad this morning, just a little rough around the edges.