Who wants to start Jillians 30 Day Shred with me?

Options

Replies

• barbiegirluk
    barbiegirluk Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3 Done...It was much better today than first day. I took very little rest, but my strokes/jumps not as powerful as even the easier version. Hopefully I will build up to it slowly.
  • lynenz
    lynenz Posts: 29
    Options
    Bah. I am so unmotivated today. My body is tired from the weekend and still feel soreness from level 2 shred even though I am currently on day 6. But either way, it is still kicking my butt and I hate hate hate all the plank moves. Lol. But I guess that means it's working since I hate them and my body is sore. Haha. Well, while I build up some motivation for myself, let me share with you all my measurements that I forgot to post after level 1.

Sun 4/17
    143lbs
    Chest: 35.5
    Bust: 37.5
    Upper waist: 32
    Lower waist: 36
    Hips: 37
    Right arm: 13
    Right thigh: 22.25
    Right calf: 14

Wed 4/27
    141 ( just weighed myself this morn and am currently 140.8 yay!)
    Chest: 35 (.5 loss)
    Bust: 37.5 (same)
    Upper waist: 31 (1in loss)
    Lower waist: 33.25 (2.75 loss!!)
    Hips: 36.5 (.5 loss)
    Right arm: 11.75 ( 1.25 loss!!)
    Right thigh: 22.25 (same)
    Right calf: 13.75 (.25 loss)

total of 6.25in lost overall! But this also the first time I've worked out in a couple years paired with changing up my diet. Yay for healthy lifestyle changes!

Okay that did it. Off to let Jillian kick my *kitten* for day 6 of level 2!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3 Done...It was much better today than first day. I took very little rest, but my strokes/jumps not as powerful as even the easier version. Hopefully I will build up to it slowly.

You will! Each day you'll find you can do more that the day before. Just keep pushing yourself and you'll be amazed at how quickly you improve!
  • Karmol
    Karmol Posts: 8
    Options
    Day 15 done!! Half way there!! I wonder if I will ready for leve3 in five days??
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    L2D5 - check
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    L1D5 done!!!
  • StephanieJ82
    StephanieJ82 Posts: 233
    Options
    did l2 d4 today. im a day behind. im going to go to the gym tomorrow too to make up for yesterday. good job everyone!!!
  • ItsTerriC
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Level 2 day 6 - Done!!! Planks still killer, sweating buckets, but I didn't take any breaks and kept up all the way through.

Have a wonderful day!
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I didn't work out yesterday :(
    I have hives and it is stressing me out big time!!! I got them this time last year and it spread all over my body. So itchy and painfull. Lasted over a month. So now it's back and started on my wrist under a band I wore and is now on one of my ears and the last few days on my neck. I am trying to figure out what it's from since the doctor isnt much help. I have read it can be caused from sweat, stress, pollen, pet dander ect... since it could be ANY of the above (i am sweating all the time from my workouts, spring is here and there is pollen everywhere, the farms in my area are spraying chemicals ect) I decided to eliminate some options. since I didnt sweat at all yesterday because i didn't work out, and its spreading up my arm, I think I can eliminate that.
    So I will continue today where I left off.
    Sorry ladies :)

ItsTerriC - Your hubby sounds great!

Ugh...so sorry! That can be miserable. I hope that you get better soon!

Barb
  • mydoc3
    Options
    Day 5 Level 2 Done!!! I truly love this level. I hope Level 3 is just as good.

Barb
  • mydoc3
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Level 2 day 6 - Done!!! Planks still killer, sweating buckets, but I didn't take any breaks and kept up all the way through.

Have a wonderful day!

Lol...I thought that it was just me. I just pour sweat and mainly during the planks. But wow, what a great workout!

Barb
  • ItsTerriC
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Have a wonderful day!

Lol...I thought that it was just me. I just pour sweat and mainly during the planks. But wow, what a great workout!

Barb

I like this level better than Level 1. I think the cardio is easier on my legs, so I can keep up better. The plank work is so hard I may just have to come back to it and integrate it in to Level 3. Anything that is that difficult simply HAS to be doing some good.
  • lawilgus
    lawilgus Posts: 21
    Options
    So I was about to post the really upsetting news that I am on day 7 today of the 30DS and have lost NO weight.

Instead of sulking in my inability to see results on the scale, I decided to do my measurements! HOLY COW!

Weight- Same (182.8)
    Waist- Down 0.25"
    Hips- Down 1.75"
    Arms- Down 0.50"
    Thighs- Down 0.50"
    Under bra- Down 1.75" (no wonder my 38's fit like crazy... I went from 37 to 35.25)
    Breasts- Down 1.25" (again... no wonder my DD doesn't fit the same)

I ALSO fit into a size 12 the other day dress shopping... a fitted 12. A month ago I was bulging out of my 16 jeans!

EEKKK!!! HAPPINESS!
  • mydoc3
    Options
    So I was about to post the really upsetting news that I am on day 7 today of the 30DS and have lost NO weight.

Instead of sulking in my inability to see results on the scale, I decided to do my measurements! HOLY COW!

Weight- Same (182.8)
    Waist- Down 0.25"
    Hips- Down 1.75"
    Arms- Down 0.50"
    Thighs- Down 0.50"
    Under bra- Down 1.75" (no wonder my 38's fit like crazy... I went from 37 to 35.25)

I ALSO fit into a size 12 the other day dress shopping... a fitted 12. A month ago I was bulging out of my 16 jeans!

EEKKK!!! HAPPINESS!

That is great! Congrats to you for such a great loss!!!

Barb
  • ItsTerriC
    Options

Weight- Same (182.8)
    Waist- Down 0.25"
    Hips- Down 1.75"
    Arms- Down 0.50"
    Thighs- Down 0.50"

EEKKK!!! HAPPINESS!

Congrats! You are making awesome changes!
  • StephanieJ82
    Options

Weight- Same (182.8)
    Waist- Down 0.25"
    Hips- Down 1.75"
    Arms- Down 0.50"
    Thighs- Down 0.50"

EEKKK!!! HAPPINESS!

AWESOME!!!!!!
    LOVE that you posted this with your enthusiasm. Gives me that little push I needed.

PS - lvl 2 day 5 done :)
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    L2D6 - done

My waist went down to 29.5" and I'm down 3 more lbs.
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    L1D6 done :)
  • StephanieJ82
    Options
    L2D6 - done

My waist went down to 29.5" and I'm down 3 more lbs.

GREAT!!! You are doing so well!
  • hgranger
    hgranger Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    L1D2 done. Think I'd better take some measurements like you all. Just did waist and hips before.