Who wants to start Jillians 30 Day Shred with me?

Options

Replies

• StephanieJ82
    StephanieJ82 Posts: 233
    Options
    oh no!!!!! Whats happening to me???? I havent done ANYTHING in a couple days now!!!! i cant even push myself at all!!! BAAAHHH!
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    oh no!!!!! Whats happening to me???? I havent done ANYTHING in a couple days now!!!! i cant even push myself at all!!! BAAAHHH!

You're normal.

Now here's where I turn into an *kitten* and say, "Is being just normal *really* enough for you?" :-D You're BETTER than normal!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Here are my results. Finally level 2 helped me lose some pounds! FINALLY!!!

Start ---L1D10 ---L2D10
    Height- 5ft 5in ---Height- 5ft 5in --- Height 5ft 5in
    Weight- 170 ---Weight- 168lbs ---Weight 164
    Bust- 38 ---Bust- 38 --- Bust 38
    Arms- 13 ---Arms-12 ---Arms 12
    Upper waist- 36 ---Upper Waist- 34.5 ---Upper Waist 34
    Lower waist-41 ---Lower Waist- 40.5 ---Lower Waist 40
    Hips- 45 ---Hips- 44 ---Hips 43
    Thighs- 25.5 ---Thighs 24 ---Thighs 24

totals so far
    -6lbs
    1in arms
    2in upper waist
    1in low waist
    2in hips
    1in thighs

6lbs & 7inchs, not bad. The change i seen on the scale finally is just what i needed. Even though i knew by inchs and my clothes that i was shrinking not losing weight was wearing on me big time!
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Way to go Kristy!! I bet you are movitated to move to lvl 3 now. COngrats on you success.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    yes very motivated thanks! Now if only it was my kids nap time so i could ge started! haha
  • donicagalek
    Options
    L3D5 - done. I think I'm actually gaining inches. :-/ Any gassiness and bloat that used to be squishy is now accentuated by a rock hard core underneath it.
  • neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Incorporated more cardio at least 3 days per week during Level 2 :-)

HERE ARE MY UPDATED RESULTS AS OF 5-12-11

STARTING MEASUREMENTS AS OF 4/18

Starting weight: 215.6
    Height: 5'10

Bust: 42.5
    Chest: 35
    Waist: 37
    Abdomen/Navel Area: 39
    Hips: 47
    Right Thigh: 27.5
    Left Thigh: 28
    Right Arm: 13.5
    Left Arm: 14

AFTER LEVEL 1

Weight: 215 (TOM was leaving town )

Waist: 36 (WOW! )
    Abdomen/Navel Area: 38.5
    Hips: 46.5
    Right Thigh: 26.5
    Left Thigh: 27
    Right Arm: 13
    Left Arm: 13.5

AFTER LEVEL 2 ...(Decided to take Sundays off as my REST DAY:-)

Weight: 211.6 (YAY! Finally seeing weight loss... 4 pounds down:-)

Waist: 35 (WOW! )
    Abdomen/Navel Area: 38
    Hips: 46
    Right Thigh: 26
    Left Thigh: 26
    Right Arm: 13
    Left Arm: 13.5
  • luvmykid28
    Options
    Nice work ,neyes67. I bet you can really see changes. Way to go!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    L3D2 Done!
  • donicagalek
    Options
    Did L3D6 yesterday and forgot to post.

L3D7 done just now.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Hi guys
    Hope everyone is keeping up....you're almost at the end...

I've decided to start over from Monday....will let you know how its goes..
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Hi guys
    Hope everyone is keeping up....you're almost at the end...

I've decided to start over from Monday....will let you know how its goes..

Sugar, Im part of another group that is starting the shred monday, maybe you should join that group as well.

L3D4 Done, I am really looking forward to day 30 even though i plan to keep at it. 30DS results are too good to stop. WHere is everyone else at day, level, wise???
  • lynenz
    lynenz Posts: 29
    Options
    Too much food, no exercise this weekend. Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. Will resume with L3D6 in the AM.
  • donicagalek
    Options
    L3D8 - yesterday

Just got done with L3D9. I won't be shedding tears tomorrow. No weight change, my measurements haven't budged. I've gone from squishy to way more solid than a woman has a right to be so I know change happened. Oh well.

Ladies with higher levels of testosterone might want to think twice before starting this program. :-) Those obliques that Jillian was saying in L2 were hard for women to obtain? It feels like I have a VERTICAL RIB along each side down to my hip bone. X-) I'm not thin, so it isn't visible, but I had the husband feel it last night while I laughed about it.
  • donicagalek
    Options
    As far as what I plan to do after? Heck baby, it's heading into SUMMER! I'm mowing the lawn every week (which is usually about a 2000 calorie burn using my walker), I have to get the pool clean out back so I can use it with the kids, THIS year I'm safe to go on the trampoline with my kids (I'm finally under the weight limit), so...I'm not stressing too much about finding activity. :-)

There's also mapmywalk.com (free site) which is fun. You map your route like you're using MapQuest and then it asks you how long it took you to walk it and calculates your MPH and calories and stuff. SO glad my sister showed that site to me.
  • hgranger
    hgranger Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    L2D1 today. Yowwwza! No wt change yet either.
  • StephanieJ82
    StephanieJ82 Posts: 233
    Options
    Well ladies I totally screwed up my progress. Was away most of the weekend and didn't do the Shred again!!! also I havent been able to record my food.... I am not sure what to do about the workout. I am so far behind I think I need to start over? as for the food I am going to be recordiong again starting today.

I have felt so crappy for over a week now... thought it was TOM and would pass after a couple days and id be back, but that hasnt arrived yet... Sigh.....
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Its ok stephanie it happens, just get back at it today. Finish out this round and then start fresh =]
  • luvmykid28
    Options
    Well I think I am on Day 16 all told. I went back to level 1 and will try level 2 again soon (maybe next week.). It doesn't bother me that I am further behind than most of you here, because I am seeing results and I am actually exercising. I hope that those of you that are still working on this challenge will stick with it. Maybe we will start something else.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Well I think I am on Day 16 all told. I went back to level 1 and will try level 2 again soon (maybe next week.). It doesn't bother me that I am further behind than most of you here, because I am seeing results and I am actually exercising. I hope that those of you that are still working on this challenge will stick with it. Maybe we will start something else.

Woo Hoo!!! That is great....Keep up the good work.

I started over today....so its officially Day 1 again or Day 8 if I count in the earlier bits.....it went really well, jumping jacks were much easier this time around but I hurt my knne not sure why but it was during my walk today....do I had to go esy on the cardio....but I still did it.....Soon I'll be at Level 3 like you guys :drinker: