30 DAY SHRED 4/18/2011

Replies

• 9 days done. 1 more then on to level 2!
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Day 9 done!!!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    I am still here, been dealing with a hamstring issue but I am still on track. Will do day 9 tonight :) Awesome job everyone! Keep up the hard work.
  • Finished day 9 and will be starting day 10 level 2 tomorrow...jumping up because get bored need a little change if its to hard with go back to level 1 though. Hope everyone is doing well
  • macjenkins
    macjenkins Posts: 62 Member
    Day 9 after the Biggest Loser. Almost 1/3 of the way there!
  • rlittle2
    rlittle2 Posts: 79 Member
    I am falling behind and fast! I have been so busy at work and struggling with blood sugar problems so the last thing I want to do when I get home is workout. Going to the doctor tomorrow to hopefully get some answers and get back on track.
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Did day 9 and can't wait to do tomorrow so I can move up to level two!!! :drinker:

I plan on taking my measurements before I do day 11 to see my progress (if any) after each level :wink:
  • getsveltEagain
    I am falling behind and fast! I have been so busy at work and struggling with blood sugar problems so the last thing I want to do when I get home is workout. Going to the doctor tomorrow to hopefully get some answers and get back on track.

No pressure when it comes to health issues :wink: those are valid excuses!?

Just pick up where you left off and continue on... let us know whatever progress you make and we'll support you along the way! :bigsmile:
  • level 1 complete. On to level 2 tomorrow!!
  • good morning everyone just did day 10 Level 2 today and it was WOW!! The sweat came back today...enjoyed it will do this level for 11 days since it will take me a while with it... Hope everyone has a great day and great job everyone...20 more days :)
  • cally112
    cally112 Posts: 16
    finally caught up and am on day 9 level one today!! gonna do my measurements after each level and see how i m gettin on!!

Hope everyone is good!!

:D
  • Burtonrah
    Great shredding everyone!!! I got through Day 10 as well, Level 2 was a bit better today, but still plan on another 8 days of it before upping the torture ;)
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Heading home to shred! Happy shredding all!
  • getsveltEagain
    I forgot to post last night but.... I completed level one!!!:smooched:

I missed day 2 and 7 but I made up for it by using 5lb weights days 8 - 10. Today I will weigh. Myself and take my measurements to see what progress I had (if any) for level one :wink:

Level 2 starts today! Bring it on!!:love:
  • Day 1 of level 2 complete! Not quite as hard as I feared it would be, but my shoulders are killing me now :)
  • cally112
    cally112 Posts: 16
    yay level one complete!!
  • finishhed day 11 Level 2 today hope everyone is having a good day :)
  • Burtonrah
    Day 11 and Level 2 is down the drain :) Keep shredding all!!! We're almost half way already!:tongue:
  • getsveltEagain
    I did day one of level two which is day 11 altogether... I should have pushed harder but trying to figure out what the move is makes it slow going. I plan on making tomorrow a better day since I will know the moves. The second circut is rough on my knees so I will need to think about how to modify that a little more.

Great work everyone!
  • Burtonrah
    pushed out day 12 today.... phew!!! Level 2 is not getting any easier to get through... anyone else feeling it?
This discussion has been closed.