Turbo Fire - i need some buddies!

Options

Replies

• Jessicapages
    Options
    Today I did Fire 60,I burned 842 calories.all I have to say is WOW I am still tired,and I did it this morning!it was a GREAT workout!!!

Oh and I have lost 1 pound.I don't know why my ticker still says 0 ??
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Great Workout Jessica, and great work on the 1 pound :smile:
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    [/quote

Thank you :)
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    [/quote

Thank you :)
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Today was HIIT 15 and Tone 30, I burned 437 calories. I prefer CLX way more than the Tone and Sculpt for TurboFire.
  • sass30
    Options
    Today was HIIT 15 and Tone 30, I burned 437 calories. I prefer CLX way more than the Tone and Sculpt for TurboFire.
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I did Fire 30 again today. It was much easier to keep up with her this time. I felt great all day and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I think tomorrow is Fire 45... maybe. I can't remember. Great work today everyone! :happy:
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    This month of Turbo Fire is extremely hard for me, most of the days consist of fire 60, 55 EZ, 45 ,45 EZ, the longer workouts , only 2 more weeks then on to week 17:drinker:
  • Cookie22684
    Options

I hate working with bands or weights, seems like time goes slower lol, great burn Sass
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    My Turbo Fire DVD set should be here Friday, tomorrow! Can't wait to start. Never done anything like this and am going to try to do the 12 week challenge. I'm a bit intimidated by the schedule: working out 6 days a week. I have NEVER EVER done that. Eeeek!
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I've never worked out for 6 days a week either... but this is just such a motivating program and it doesn't feel like you're going to die at the end of your week-cycle. It's good stuff!!! :) And it helps so much that it's something you can do at home!
  • betharose7
    betharose7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I've had a look at turbo fire and I like the look of it but I think I'd have to build up to the program, I had a go the other day and I thought I was average in the fitness department but wow! Lol
  • pizzygirltx
    Options
    I just ordered the DVD's. I will start with you when I get them in!
  • sass30
    Options
    Did Fire 45 EZ and Stretch 10 today. Burned 558 calories. By the time I was done my workout clothes were soaked in sweat and I smelled like a man. God I love it!!!!!!!!
  • muffintopminx
    Options
    Got my set in mail today. Did Fire30/Stretch10 and WOW - it donkey kicked me in the chest. It was HARD, and I only did the "new to class" version. Realize I'm coming from being in ZERO shape so hopefully I will get stronger and have more energy. Going to acquaint myself with her choreography/moves over the weekend (it's all new to me) and will officially start my 12 week challenge on Monday, god help me.
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire Core 20 and HIIT 25,burned 366 cals, hey muffin are u planning on doing the inferno plan? , tomorrow is rest day , but i will try to get something in even if its just a walk, hope u guys are having a blessed weekend :flowerforyou:
  • BeckyV73
    BeckyV73 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Love TurboFire! Best workouts ever!
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    Today I didn't have time to workout,so tomorrow I will do fire 30 and Core 20.It is going to be a Beautiful day so I am going to try to walk also.Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am going to try Fire 45 Ez today. Wish me luck- tomorrow I start the TF/CLX hybrid.
  • muffintopminx
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire Core 20 and HIIT 25,burned 366 cals, hey muffin are u planning on doing the inferno plan? , tomorrow is rest day , but i will try to get something in even if its just a walk, hope u guys are having a blessed weekend :flowerforyou:

cookie - wasn't planning on doing the inferno plan, just a little scared of that honestly. Eating between 1400 - 1600 calories a day right now is pretty hard for me so 1200 a day might send me over the edge. I might try it later when I feel more confident and less hungry tho. :smile: