Turbo Fire - i need some buddies!

Options

Replies

• staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I did Core 20 and Stretch 40 this morning; I just completed week 1 of Turbo Fire! I lost 4.6 lbs in a week! I'm liking this so far. :happy:
  • misshug
    misshug Posts: 6
    Options
    I really want to do turbo fire because I am 5'0 and 204 lbs my highest weight was 215..I want to be atleast 190 with the help of phentermine, diet, and exercise by middle of June. But because my husband to be was injured on his job. He works on the railroad and I am in school I am unable to afford it. He is our only source of income. Inbox me any suggestions or idea's how this can be achieved. I would be even happier if I could use someone else dad's if they are not using them. I promise to return them. I promise no damage will be done to them and if so I will replace or pay for them. But u will not have to worry bout that because when I borrow things like this from other people I take pride in taking care of their stuff. Please I am begging someone to let me use or give me other ways to get my results.
  • chrichele
    chrichele Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Turbo Fire for almost six weeks, but I haven't been following the schedule. I alternate the 45, 45EZ, 55EZ, and 30 with sculpting/toning. I FEEL so much better when I work out. I have lost inches so far and have really only started keeping track of my eating this past week. My hope is to stick with TF and calorie counting to lose the rest of the weight. It sounds like everyone is staying motivated, so keep up the good work! Off to do 45. Check in again later! :happy:
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    Today I went for a walk (much needed by myself)came home put the baby to sleep for her nap, and just got done doing Fire 30 and Core 20.I feel so good right now!!! I burned 835 calories and I have done all this by 12:30 pm.I am kinda feeling like a super mom lol
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I ended up doing Fire 45 New to class- not EZ! It was soooo awesome. I didn't have to pause at all (except to pee- mommy bladder) and I burned over 700 calories!

I think everyone should do Turbo Fire:)
  • blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    Options
    can I join the group??

On week 4 of a TF/CLX hybrid and loving both. I'm not building as much muscle as when I was doing P90X, but I'd rather get lean than bulk up anyway.
    Today I did:
    HIIT 15 - burned 160
    core 20 - burned 160
    CLX burn 1 - burned 260
  • kelleyandrews87
    Options
    I ordered by turbo fire set last week and should receive it tomorrow or the next day. i really need some motivation. lol. its hard for me to want to stick with any sort of exercise plan but it looks fun from what videos ive seen online. I am not sure if i will start the inferno plan, the 12 week plan, or just do certain workouts when i can. i guess i just need to read through the set when i get it. But having some buddies on here that are starting it too would be helpful.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Great Job Ladies, today is rest day for me , but i might just take a little walk, have a blessed day guys:flowerforyou:
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Missed my workout yesterday due to a teething baby, man she can be a rabid monster sometimes. So today was Fire 55 EZ and I burned 648 calories! I am pumped about that because it is my biggest burn yet. I also squeezed in Core 20 to help make up for yesterday. I was not about to do the Stretch 40 though I am way too beat for that.
    I don't understand why but Fire 55 EZ seems a lot easier than Fire 45 EZ, maybe I just like 55 EZ better.
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    By the way, Danidee, did you start today? I am interested to hear what you think!
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Missed my workout yesterday due to a teething baby, man she can be a rabid monster sometimes. So today was Fire 55 EZ and I burned 648 calories! I am pumped about that because it is my biggest burn yet. I also squeezed in Core 20 to help make up for yesterday. I was not about to do the Stretch 40 though I am way too beat for that.
    I don't understand why but Fire 55 EZ seems a lot easier than Fire 45 EZ, maybe I just like 55 EZ better.

I agree Fire 45 EZ is MUCH harder than Fire 55!!
  • bekahjk
    bekahjk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    I would love to join this group! I am starting week four tomorrow of Turbo fire/ CE hybrid. would love to have some workout buddies and I am a Turbo junkie!!! :) Nice reading all the post on here. Look forward to making some new friends and support group. Thanks, Rebekah
  • daniedee81
    daniedee81 Posts: 155
    Options
    hey everyone!

I've completely been MIA these past few days and have felt horribly guilty for not doing anything at all. However, I STARTED TURBOFIRE today. I did Fire 30/Stretch 10. I have completely decided that I am the most uncoordinated person on this planet. At one point I was doing jabs instead of hooks and punching all over the place and I also can't seem to get that whole jab-turnaround-side punch combo. I'm assuming this will get better with practice.

Oh yeah, I also swear like a soldier when I do those sumo squats/burpies. i'm pretty sure if someone was watching, they'd laugh their head off (and then wash my mouth with soap!)

soooooooooooo, what else....welcome all the new peeps! love that so many of us are in it to win it! I also see everyone posting their workouts and thoughts ---- honestly guys, you all are doing great work! It' s going to pay off big time!

a couple questions ---

a) did anyone start with me today? if so, i wanna know all about your first day!

b) have any of you done the inferno plan? my plan was to start it on week 2. i ordered a week supply of shakeology and am going to follow the diet/exercise plan to a T.

c) for everyone doing turbo fire already...what are some of your strengths or weaknesses?

ok my novel is complete....

hope you had a great sunday. stay fabulous amigos!

-danielle
  • daniedee81
    daniedee81 Posts: 155
    Options
    ps. how do you guys calculate the number of calories burned with each TF workout? do you have heart rate monitors? do you guess-timate?
  • blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    Options
    I bought a HRM last year, it's one of the best investments I've made... turns out I burn a fraction of the calories any elliptical or treadmill estimates, and that explained why I wasn't loosing any weight (counter productive to eat back 800 exercise calories when you only burned 350 in reality). Now that I'm doing beachbody workouts, it's great. When I was doing P90X I also wasn't burning the 600 calories a day they estimate for you. TF is the first real caloric burn I've had.... but then it's the first program where I am going full out 5 minutes into it.

You get so much more coordinated as time goes on. I felt like I was flailing too, although doing the new to class workouts first really helps.
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my nephew's birthday day party and I ate kind of crappy. So to make up for what I eat, I decided to sub the Stretch 40 with Fire 30 so I can burn some of the birthday party calories. I ended up doing Fire 30 and Core 20. So excited today that I'm starting week 8 and also, this is my recovery week.
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    ps. how do you guys calculate the number of calories burned with each TF workout? do you have heart rate monitors? do you guess-timate?

I use a HRM that calculates calories burned.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hi... Can I still join in? I don't have TF yet, but it should be here by Wednesday..can't wait!. Hope everyone has a great week! :)
  • cesimmons06
    Options
    I been doing Turbo Fire for awhile now, but I always mess up my weeks. Well now I'm to the point where I'm serious, Just got done doing Fire 30 class Day One (5/2). My birthday is also this month on the 19th and I also have a wedding to attend so I'm wanting to look extra Fab for both. I wish you and everyone else the best of luck with this program. :)
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    I also use a HRM that calculates calories burned.It is AMAZING to see just how many calories I burn!