I (Heart) BOOBIES!

Options

Replies

• Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    It's sad that people think of breasts as a sexual thing when they are meant for use of feeding babies. If you take it sexually that's your deal.

What a joke! hahaha, this thread is full of win

This was my favourite. It seems I have been improperly using my breasts and nobody told me.

HA!!! Love it... and I've kept them for 26 years after not needing them for anything at all.. silly me!!!

As far as the original post, I think it's great this girl stood up for herself but the fact that this thread is now about sex and not breast cancer just shows that the bracelets are a distraction more than a statement, unfortunately. Agree with another post here that maybe just a plain pink bracelet would be more effective and appropriate.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I know I heart BOOBIES!!!

Yes-er-ree Bob!!

Breasts not so much unless they a grilled and seasoned properly.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I wear mine proudly!! :bigsmile:

I have a cousin going through treatment now and hoping she becomes another survivor!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    The bottom line is that the principle doesnt want the boys in his school thinking about boobies and sex all day...

Well, there's a losing battle if there ever was one!

If it's against dress code, she shouldn't wear it. If it's not, it shouldn't matter. If the parents have a problem with the rules enforced at their schools, they should attend the school board meetings... or even run for school board themselves.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    The bottom line is that the principle doesnt want the boys in his school thinking about boobies and sex all day...

Well, there's a losing battle if there ever was one!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Amen and END OF DISCUSSION.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    People are too quick to scream "I am so offended!" Can I just say STOP IT PEOPLE! Seriously! In a place that is soooo 'United' this is what keeps us so segregated!

A Federal Judge said it was acceptable, the school says it isn't ..... hummmmmmmmm where's the dilemma?
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    here's a real question for everyone...
    if someone wore a tee shirt or a bracelet that said

"I heart ****:" Or I Heart weenies" would it be okay?

what if "I Heart Boobies" had nothing to do with breast cancer???

would you still be okay with someone underaged wearing it?
  • ZebraHead
    Options

YES!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Supporting breast cancer awareness is huge. I do it and love it. I think its great how many people support it. Saying that, it is everywhere already! I get that they want to get attention to their “cause” and wearing a bracelet that says “boobies” will do it. But... It seems pretty hypocritical. If someone was wearing a “support my rectum” for colon cancer or “support my testes” for testicular cancer, people would have a FIT! Roflmao. Even though I think “boobies” is not that bad of a word, it is not appropriate for any K-12 school. I would feel the same way if someone had the names vagina, *kitten*, penis on their clothing. Just because there is a “cause” behind it doesn't mean its okay to allow kids to have free reign over what is written on their clothes or jewelery. If they want to support the BCA, there are tons of other merchandise out there, I mean you can buy everything from license plates to make up to support them. (including bracelets they can choose from that do not say boobies)
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    *Looks around! Now where did I leave that dead horse?

Beating_A_Dead_Horse.gif
  • Dauntlessness
    Options
    LOL
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Supporting breast cancer awareness is huge. I do it and love it. I think its great how many people support it. Saying that, it is everywhere already! I get that they want to get attention to their “cause” and wearing a bracelet that says “boobies” will do it. But... It seems pretty hypocritical. If someone was wearing a “support my rectum” for colon cancer or “support my testes” for testicular cancer, people would have a FIT! Roflmao. Even though I think “boobies” is not that bad of a word, it is not appropriate for any K-12 school. I would feel the same way if someone had the names vagina, *kitten*, penis on their clothing. Just because there is a “cause” behind it doesn't mean its okay to allow kids to have free reign over what is written on their clothes or jewelery. If they want to support the BCA, there are tons of other merchandise out there, I mean you can buy everything from license plates to make up to support them. (including bracelets they can choose from that do not say boobies)

i agree!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I sincerely dont see a problem with supporting breast cancer even if its something stating "I heart boobie$"

As for the comment of letting a child wear something saying I love wienners it depends on the display and where they are going my 14 year old wears this:

monkey.jpg

and I have no problem with him wearing it he has been given the talk and we are very open if he has any questions!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options

Yes, but take out the **** cause those are just too confusing and leave too much to the imgination! :bigsmile:
  • ZebraHead
    Options

Yes, but take out the **** cause those are just too confusing and leave too much to the imgination! :bigsmile:

I'm sorry did you say you want them to take their **** out? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I nominate this thread for "Most Useless of the Week".

Is there anyone in the world that's NOT aware of breast cancer or any cancer for that matter? What's with all this cancer awareness apparel anyhow? Just to add a little controversy; Do you know how many would be unemployed if cancer gets cured? There's a reason it hasn't been cured by now.

AAHA!! This is a HUGE key factor to why many things havent been solved/created. There is no market is everyone is healthy.

Good movie to watch.."Food Matters" talks about this. We actually have doctors who practice IN OTHER COUNTRIES because here you cant just give someone a shocking amount of vitamins, but we can kill people with man-made drugs?
  • SeasideOasis
    Options
    The bottom line is that the principle doesnt want the boys in his school thinking about boobies and sex all day he wants them thinking about school. Sure as you mature and get older its not a big deal to us, but in high school the word boobies brings on conversation about sex not breast cancer.

Take a psych class....The word boobies is honestly the least of many peoples problems...

Should catholic schools stop having their uniforms the way they are because Spears decided to dance around singing "Hit Me Baby One More Time"? Nope...so why is the word boobies so much more offensive and worse off?

I think people are too sensitive now a days.
  • SeasideOasis
    Options

Beating_A_Dead_Horse.gif

I LOVE that little horse... -=steals=-
  • Dauntlessness
    Options

Beating_A_Dead_Horse.gif

I LOVE that little horse... -=steals=-

Your right, as always... ;)<3

Edited: I meant to quote the other stuff you said..LOL
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    *kitten*.JUST.GOT.REAL.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: