Ripped in 30 Challenge - May 2011

Options

Replies

• mckant
    mckant Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! The strength moves in circuit 1 are killing my knees. I just tell myself it's only a week :laugh: I can't wait to see how this week changes my triceps.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 3 done. Man my legs and butt were hurting this morning. Those duck walks are killers!!

My HRM did show I burned more calories today than yesterday, which is good because I feel like I worked harder today.
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! The strength moves in circuit 1 are killing my knees. I just tell myself it's only a week :laugh: I can't wait to see how this week changes my triceps.

my triceps are so sore today!! bring the results and definition!!
  • reyna99
    Options
    Week 3 Day 3 done. Man my legs and butt were hurting this morning. Those duck walks are killers!!

My HRM did show I burned more calories today than yesterday, which is good because I feel like I worked harder today.

did you start a day early?
    Awesome lady! I could hardly keep up today :(
  • reyna99
    Options
    Week 3 Day 2 done, where are all our RIP peeps? haven't heard from some of y'all in awhile....lets go ladies, tanks and shorts are around the corner!!
  • susanjackson66
    Options

did you start a day early?
    Awesome lady! I could hardly keep up today :(

No, I am just so sore I can barely think I guess! Lol. It just feels like day 3. But it was only day 2.
  • mirandamatte
    mirandamatte Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    week 3 day 2 done. Man I can definately tell I work harder the 2nd day b/c I've got the moves down. But I gotta say my legs were BURNING! Those darn bear crawls and duck walks SUCK! My legs are sore already. Will be interesting to see if it gets any easier....doubt it. And yeah where is everybody, did they quit already?!
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm still in. I'm only on week 2 day 3(?).
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Sorry - I fell off the wagon... :( I'm taking a few weeks out, preparing to move continents...back soon :)
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Week 3 Day 3 done. This month seems to be flying by compared to April. Maybe because when I was counting down the shred it was daily and Ripped is weekly! Everyone have a great hump day!:happy:
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I haven't. Ripped in what seems like forever. My husband travels so he was gone all last week home friday and sat. But it was my sons birthday and party. He left again on Sunday and just came home today. It has been very hard for me to rip with my 2 yr. Old son around. Thank god he loves bike rides!
    I hate making excuses and its very upsetting to me that im not ripping like everyone else. But I have seen a huge difference in my body and will finish. Just like Jay said last night on biggest loser, "I may not be first but I always finish!"

Way to go to the rest of you who are ripping daily!
  • mirandamatte
    Options
    Week 3 day 3 - DONE!! Whew - just working it!
  • skates1980
    skates1980 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 5 done. Are you ladies waiting to move to the next week until you've accomplished all the moves? I want to move on to work different muscles, but am still do some modified moves (especially the ones involving planks)
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 5 done. Are you ladies waiting to move to the next week until you've accomplished all the moves? I want to move on to work different muscles, but am still do some modified moves (especially the ones involving planks)

I did Week 2 day 4 yesterday, taking the day off and will do at least one more day of week 2 before moving on. I've been modifying but may try it all out on my last day before moving on.
  • susanjackson66
    Options

I am moving up every Monday. And I will never do some of these moves advanced level. Just not that limber!
  • mckant
    mckant Posts: 217 Member
    Options

I am moving up every Monday. And I will never do some of these moves advanced level. Just not that limber!

I'm moving up every Monday, too. If I wait until I get the "tables" or "table-tops" or whatever they are I'll never move on! :laugh:
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo week three day 1!! I love this week. First circuit I found to be the hardest. I really didn't like week two but it was also my TOM so maybe that had something to do with it!
  • skates1980
    skates1980 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I think that's what I'll do too. Move on :)
  • mirandamatte
    Options
    yeah, I don't want to linger on one move to long, so I will advance to the next week no matter what. My body will get to used to it and not burn as much. I like the switch up. Im sorry but some of those modified moves are still making me burn. Like the duck walk!! After those darn bear crawls there is no way in heck I can do the advanced duck walk, I always do the modified version. Also with the table top push up to work the triceps. I get more of a burn in my arms if I leave my leg down. I still plan on moving to week 4 on monday. WOOHOO, I can't believe I stuck with it, b/c I got bored with shred and never finished it.

Week 3 day 4 - DONE!!
  • mirandamatte
    Options
    Woo hoo week three day 1!! I love this week. First circuit I found to be the hardest. I really didn't like week two but it was also my TOM so maybe that had something to do with it!

A big ditto, the first circuit is killer.,..my thighs are burning like crazy by the end of that one.