Ripped in 30 Challenge - May 2011

Options
12345679»

Replies

• mirandamatte
    mirandamatte Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Week 4 day 3 done. I had a hard time getting up to do it this morning...son was up alot last night but I did it. I knew I would feel like crap about myself if I didn't. I just can't wait for summer so my workouts don't have to be at 5am.
  • skates1980
    skates1980 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, right in front of my arm pits are killing me!
  • mirandamatte
    Options
    Week 4 day 4 done....I can't believe I only have one more day of this workout wooo hoooo!! Im not sure when the best time is to do post measurements. Right after I work out or wait after my two days of rest??? When would you measure??
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I did not get to workout this morning.:sad: I feel horrible and sick this morning! UGH!! And we are suppose to go camping today, for a few days. I plan on Ripping at least two more days, maybe three by Monday!

I plan on measuring the day I finish Ripped. Everyone have a great day and weekend!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    :sad: I feel like Susan, but I haven't ripped since friday :grumble:

Can not get up in the morning and then in the evening I am just plain exhausted :noway:

Not sure if I'll do week 4 at all, next go around I guess, makes me mad :mad: not finishing something, but my body is telling me something and I feel like I need to listen.

Keep it up ladies!
  • ksmittens
    ksmittens Posts: 65
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!

I am a new Ripper and hate that I missed this challenge for May. I am on Week 1 Day 4 and could sure use a partner/buddy to go through this with! I will have to settle for reading your experiences when you were in Week 1. Congrats to you all (even if you may not have finished it) I did the 30DS and couldnt get through level 3 so I know how that goes. So far so good with R30 however it looks like Week 2 is a beast (yikes!) I am up for the challenge and if there is anyone that would like to join me please feel free to add me.
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Week 4, day 1 done. She is sooo evil. I finished workout over 2 hours ago and my muscles still feel completely spent. Cardio was wayyy hard.
    I'm so glad I got back into this. I only did a few days of week 3 and moved on to 4. I had to take the weekend off (4 days) because we had a lot of tragedy happen in my family. My 92 year old grandpa died and his funeral and family stuff was this past weekend. Then on top of that, my uncle got in a really bad motorcycle accident on Monday. He is in ICU with an extensive brain injury. I just hurt so much for my family right now that it's hard to stay focused on my workouts.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss and uncle's accident. Sometimes in a time of loss, it's a nice distraction to work out, I hope you continue with it, it may help.

I'm still finishing up week 3. Yesterday was my day off and I always come back pumped up and with more energy so I really enjoyed my workout this morning. Only one more day of week 3 and then on to week 4. My arms feel like rubber as I type.
  • mirandamatte
    Options
    I AM DONE!! Week 4 day 5 complete...did I mention I HATE getting up in the morning to work out. The only thing that kept me going is that today I would finish the series. My measurements before:

Thighs - 23 1/2
    Waist - 33
    hips - 38
    arms - 11 1/2

After:

Thighs - 22 1/2
    waist - 30 (thats my big drop)
    hips - 38 (held steady in that department)
    arms - 11

And when I got dressed this morning I put my jeans on. I was sooo tired of wearing jeans that were too big (size 10) So just on a whim I pulled out on old pair of Levis (size 7) and they fit!!!!!! I was so excited. Then I stupidly tried on my 7 jeans that are a size 28 and they were still to small but yay for the size 7's fitting....wooohoooo. Onward and upward now!!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I AM DONE!! Week 4 day 5 complete...did I mention I HATE getting up in the morning to work out. The only thing that kept me going is that today I would finish the series. My measurements before:

Thighs - 23 1/2
    Waist - 33
    hips - 38
    arms - 11 1/2

After:

Thighs - 22 1/2
    arms - 11

And when I got dressed this morning I put my jeans on. I was sooo tired of wearing jeans that were too big (size 10) So just on a whim I pulled out on old pair of Levis (size 7) and they fit!!!!!! I was so excited. Then I stupidly tried on my 7 jeans that are a size 28 and they were still to small but yay for the size 7's fitting....wooohoooo. Onward and upward now!!

YOU GO GIRL!!! what shall we do next :)
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options

Thighs - 23 1/2
    Waist - 33
    hips - 38
    arms - 11 1/2

After:

Thighs - 22 1/2
    arms - 11

Woohoo! I am so happy for you! Yes, what is next? I'm considering JM's 30 day shred or turbofire (haven't looked into turbofire yet though). Hubby is voting for another JM dvd, he likes the ones we've been doing.
  • susanjackson66
    Options

Thighs - 23 1/2
    Waist - 33
    hips - 38
    arms - 11 1/2

After:

Thighs - 22 1/2
    arms - 11

Way to go!! Thats awesome getting into a size 7. I should finish up this weekend. Need to do 2 more days, at least. Let me know what everyone is doing next!!
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Week 4 day 4 complete! Everyone enjoy the holiday!
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Week 4 Day 5 complete!! Here are my results:

Starting Ripped:
    Weight :166.0
    Hips: 43.0
    Waist: 37.75
    Bust: 40.5
    Right Thigh:25.0
    Left Thigh: 25.25
    Right Arm: 13.75
    Left Arm: 13.75

Finished Ripped:
    Weight: 157.6
    Hips: 40.75
    Waist: 36.0
    Bust: 39.5
    Right Thigh: 24.5
    Left Thigh: 24.25
    Right Arm: 12.75
    Left Arm 12.25

Thats a total loss of 8.4 lbs and 9.2 inches. I was shocked and amazed at these results!! I did not expect as good as I had gotten with Shred, but its pretty close. Good luck to everyone as they finish! Jillian Michaels rocks!!
  • skates1980
    skates1980 Posts: 24 Member
    Options

Thighs - 23 1/2
    Waist - 33
    hips - 38
    arms - 11 1/2

After:

Thighs - 22 1/2
    arms - 11

Great job!!! I measured the other day (only on week 4, day 2 so few days left) and had lost 4.75in total (arms, legs, chest, hips, waist) not a huge difference. But anytime the number goes down it's a GOOD thing!

Woohoo! I am so happy for you! Yes, what is next? I'm considering JM's 30 day shred or turbofire (haven't looked into turbofire yet though). Hubby is voting for another JM dvd, he likes the ones we've been doing.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wow wish I would have started with you guys for I am on week 1 Day 4 here:bigsmile: I will read through your results and it will make me feel like I went through it with you:happy: