Ripped in 30 Challenge - May 2011

Options

Replies

• susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 4 complete! I agree this week is a killer. Makes me scared for next week!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Good Job ladies! Really don't think I would push myself to do it if it wasn't for our lil group :)

Week 3, Day 3 done last night...had so much more energy:tongue: , going to do it again right when I get home tonight!

I'm with the other girls moving on Monday, I would prob have to stay on Week 3 FOREVER :noway: to get the moves (duck walks-Table tops)
  • skates1980
    skates1980 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Week 3 day 1 was BRUTAL!!!! I cannot do those strength moves in circuit 3, wth!? My arms don't bend that way for the tabletops. Seriously, they start to fall asleep. Jillian is a rock star
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Week 3 day 2. I totally feel it in my butt today.
  • reyna99
    Options
    ahh, i think i can see my tricep muscle! hehe, well kinda....Week 3 Day 4 done!!

I'm taking Jillian with me this weekend! I'm sure my mom has some weights :)
  • mirandamatte
    mirandamatte Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, Week 3 day 5 DONE! Now I rest for the weekend and move to Week 4 on Monday. Sianora duck walk :) Oh and I lost 3 lbs in the last 2 weeks, YAY! I can't wait to take my measurements at the end of next week. I've had several comments on how baggy my pants look so I really think the measurements will be good to me too :)
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Week 3 day 5 complete! I will not rip tomorrow as I will be out of town. But I plan on doing one more day of Week 3 Sunday before starting Week 4 Monday! Everyone have a great weekend!:happy:
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I think I'm moving up to Week 3 tomorrow, have to go back and see how many days of week 2 I did... Excited and nervous for week 3 but ready for something new. Keep up the great work ladies! My clothes are feeling loose, yay!
  • pinklion721
    Options
    Week 3 day 3 done! I previewed week four while using the elliptical. There are some familiar moves from level 3 of 30ds and 6 week 6 pack.
    Lol my two yr. Old was trying to copy the moves. So cute!
  • reyna99
    Options
    I had today off, so did an afternoon workout, Week 3, Day 5 done!!! Have a Blessed and good weekend, I plan on shredding while I'm at my moms!
  • mirandamatte
    Options
    Well today I did day 1 of week 4. And Im surprised...the cardio kicked my butt but I didn't find the strength to be that hard. I do think its time I graduated from knee push ups though. So we'll see what my story is tommorow doing it in the real push up position. Also during circuit 3 my dog was about to throw up so I had to inturrupt my workout to make sure he got outside. All in all pretty good, but I kinda think week 3 was harder. We'll see how the week goes.
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Week 4 Day 1 complete! I think I am really going to like Week 4. I sweated like crazy but the moves although some still different, didnt seem to be as crazy as Week 3. Also I hadn' t Ripped since Friday. Saturday we were out of town and did a 5 mile hike that really kicked my butt, and Sunday I just decided to have a rest day. First one I have taken in a while. So I really had to make myself get up this morning to Rip. Everyone have a great day!!
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Susan, I have a hard time coming back after a rest day so I don't like to take them but we really do need them. I'm supposed to do day 3 of week 3 today and I'm not in the mood :-(. Volunteered at the kids school this morning and it sort of sapped my energy, lol.
  • mirandamatte
    Options
    Week 4 Day 2 complete. Moving to 'real' push ups definately gave me a harder workout. My shoulders are super sore already. Yay for good work outs!!
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Week 4 Day 2 done! I was thinking the same thing about the push ups. My arms were and still are burning. I also added 30 minutes of elliptical in this morning. I'm trying to up my workouts when I can. Everyone have a great day!!
  • reyna99
    Options
    Awesome ladies! i'm eager to start Week 4, had a busy weekend and didn't get to workout :( I do not like 3 days off :(
  • pinklion721
    Options
    Week 4 day 1. I think I might do week 3 again tonight, I really liked that workout
  • mckant
    mckant Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 2 of Week 4. I can't believe we're almost done already!
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Week 4 Day 3 finished! I am really liking Week 4. It may just be that I didn't like those duck walks in week 3, that anything seems better! Have a great day!
  • skates1980
    skates1980 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Week 4, day 1 done. She is sooo evil. I finished workout over 2 hours ago and my muscles still feel completely spent. Cardio was wayyy hard.
    I'm so glad I got back into this. I only did a few days of week 3 and moved on to 4. I had to take the weekend off (4 days) because we had a lot of tragedy happen in my family. My 92 year old grandpa died and his funeral and family stuff was this past weekend. Then on top of that, my uncle got in a really bad motorcycle accident on Monday. He is in ICU with an extensive brain injury. I just hurt so much for my family right now that it's hard to stay focused on my workouts.