Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, Tuesday, 0 drinks
    Wednesday, 4
    Thursday, 5
    Friday, TBD

Just finished up with the garage sale. We sold 108 burgers and about 90 hot dogs, lots of chips, snack and drinks as well. I am pooped. Off to the bowling alley where my son is having his birthday get together. I will be having a beer and an appetizer for sure. I hope to be in bed by 9 or 10. I am exhausted from all this preparation.
    Wow, you go all out for your garage sales! We just sell old clothes and crap! Have fun at the birthday party:drinker:

It's a huge community wide sale. People come from Iowa and Wisconsin for it. We figure we are out there anyway, might as well make some extra money.

Birthday party was fun for the kids...but, I started drinking too early in the day and ended up with 3 large beers at the bowling alley and then came home and drank a bottle of skinny margs....total, 11ish

That's it, no more for the week...I hit 20!!!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    5 glasses of wine last night, opened a second red and poured a 6th glass but just didn't want it, not to mention I was tired so I hearded the boyfriend and pups upstairs and we went to bed =] drank 3 glasses of water first and no hangover today :smile:

Supposed to be checking out a mexican restaurant that my boyfriends co-worker said was good and is going to tonight. If he's not going I guess we're going somewhere else. Went to check out larger suitcases and more rugged ones today but didn't find much or at least nothing that stood out. The one I have now is bright orange (favorite color) but on the small side and also not really made to be thrown around by the airport staff so sadly it's falling apart :ohwell: Think I'll check on amazon.com, I'm sure they've got loads. I've saved 1900 calories for tonights dinner and drinks where ever we decide to go. I'd really like a glass of champagne :smile: not sure if I'll get a marg if we end up going to the mexican place. I want to pick up a bottle of Skinny Girl margs because even though I love Bethenny Frankel, I still haven't tried it yet. My 12 bottles of wine were delivered today and there is no room in the 48 bottle bar that we have from Pottery Barn so now we definitely have to get some holders for downstairs which is good because the whole point is to start our own "wine cellar" we're also going to look into coolers for the wine, maybe a large two door for downstairs and a smaller one for next to the bar upstairs, who knows, the boyfriend has fancy taste so whatever he picks out I'm sure I'll not want to see the price :noway:

Anywho, after looking around for luggage and grabbing some lunch we came home and normally the boyfriend falls asleep on the couch but after doing my first fasted hour long cardio session on a high resistance after a killer Legs work out yesterday, well heck, I was beat, so I took a nap haha. Glad I got the work out of the way early though :smile:
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    And so the eurovision drinking game begins... Amongst others a sip for everytime the lyrics include da da dum, la la la or ding dong, there is a wind machine or pyrotechnics, the song features the words love or harmony, they wear white suits or have moustaches. Any one who knows the competition will know I will be drunk v v soon
  • Ynnep1000
    Ynnep1000 Posts: 24
    Options
    Saturday. Pouting because I am trapped at work yet again. There is a liquor store across the street though......and I am self employed...what to do, what to do?
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    Ooh man wearing leather trousers that's another drink
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Heh..sounds like funn Yvonne. :drinker:
    Had the son's bday dinner last night. 5 teenage boys sure can put down the food!!! I kept up for a while..waaaay off on my calories. But no drinks.
    Exercised already today. No drinking for me this weekend since I have a drs appt Monday.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun Yvonne.

kaluha in the coffee this morning and a lovely pint of some kind of summer brew with lunch. I am thinking something lemony for the rest of the day.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    So, Yvonne, how many drinks did you down??

A big Blue Moon and a vodka soda last night, 2 red bull and vodkas so far today...
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Ooh man wearing leather trousers that's another drink
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Don't let your friends exercise drunk. Very embarrassing to fall off a stationary bicycle.
    Only 8 drinks last night I think
  • Kat120285
    Options
    2 mini champagne bottles for dinner and now heading home and having either some of the new white wine we ordered or prosecco :smile: :drinker:
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I had a piccolo of wine with lunch, cause it took away my craving to come home and get blind - woohooo victory! :bigsmile:
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    Ugh, bit of a sore head this morning, lost count of drinks but swapping between cider and beer is never a good move :sick: Cured myself with a bacon and fried egg sandwich followed by a long cycle ride by the river.
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Yvonne, the switching gets me every time. Glad you feel better!

2 yesterday...Shooting for not many this week since Friday and Saturday are going to be lush-fests.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Ugh, another lushy night...3 martinis and 2 skinny margs
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    It was a VERY lushy weekend...

Ended up way drunk on Friday, woke up semi drunk Saturday. The BF grabbed mcdonald's while I showered because we a bar crawl for cancer at 12...10 people a team, 5 bars, 5 pitchers per bar. I ate the mcdonald's. Obviously my body isn't used to it anymore. I had to make the BF pull over so I could vomit into a rich person's lawn.

Then I did the bar crawl, got schwasted, and went to bed at 9. Sorry I'm not sorry.

On the up side, I'm pretty sure I was still in my calorie allowance yesterday since I vomited the only food I ate.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Boyfriend and I split 2 bottles of sparkling wine when we got home. Actually feeling fine today :smile:

Going to lunch right now and I think I'm going to be like my Gram and have some wine. Then go home and veg on the couch since it's the perfect rainy day to do so. Probably more wine tonight and then back on the wagon tomorrow. 11 days until vacation :glasses:
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    It was a VERY lushy weekend...

Ended up way drunk on Friday, woke up semi drunk Saturday. The BF grabbed mcdonald's while I showered because we a bar crawl for cancer at 12...10 people a team, 5 bars, 5 pitchers per bar. I ate the mcdonald's. Obviously my body isn't used to it anymore. I had to make the BF pull over so I could vomit into a rich person's lawn.

Then I did the bar crawl, got schwasted, and went to bed at 9. Sorry I'm not sorry.

On the up side, I'm pretty sure I was still in my calorie allowance yesterday since I vomited the only food I ate.
    LMAO!!! Love it!!!!
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    ZOMG, I was cracking up at Chuisle's description of her night!!! Sounds like fun!! Fully expect me to be drunk posting this weekend..
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have just joined the forums having used MFP for around 3 months. I have to say this has given me the biggest laugh and I feel very much at home here!

Trying not to drink on weekdays and failing. Husband always counts Friday as a weekend so that makes it doubly tough.

I like vodka, gin, tonic and good wine. Not so much of a beer drinker!

Have any of you seen the "Misery Bear" videos? All about a cute bear that drinks Jack Daniels to excess, has a sad life and it a bit of a loser. Very funny and has become something of a cult in the UK....... First time I have ever seen a cuddly toy throw up after too much JD!

Re the Eurovision contest. All my friends were playing the drinking game last night and blogging on Facebook. Hilarious... We do the drinkie every time a song changes key (quite often!)