Like Minded Lushes May 2011

Options

Replies

• faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    It was a VERY lushy weekend...

Ended up way drunk on Friday, woke up semi drunk Saturday. The BF grabbed mcdonald's while I showered because we a bar crawl for cancer at 12...10 people a team, 5 bars, 5 pitchers per bar. I ate the mcdonald's. Obviously my body isn't used to it anymore. I had to make the BF pull over so I could vomit into a rich person's lawn.

Then I did the bar crawl, got schwasted, and went to bed at 9. Sorry I'm not sorry.

On the up side, I'm pretty sure I was still in my calorie allowance yesterday since I vomited the only food I ate.
    :laugh: :laugh: o/ <-- that's a high five.
  • Ynnep1000
    Ynnep1000 Posts: 24
    Options
    I bought Big Rock lime beer for my clients at work and according to the calorie count on here it's only 100 cals per bottle. I wonder if that's true? Sadly, however, it's only got 4% alcohol.........that means I have to drink all of them.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Don't let your friends exercise drunk. Very embarrassing to fall off a stationary bicycle.
    Only 8 drinks last night I think
    Oh my gosh, thats awesome! Are you okay? I rug-burned my chin once using an Ab Slider one time when I was drunk!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    :sick: "Beer before liquor never been sicker"... I know this rule damn it, why didn't I follow it!!!! I feel like a big pile of poop today! We went to the beach last night and got seriously drunk. I started out with beer but then we decided we needed to go to the bar and have a few shots... man that was a bad idea! I did end up going for a walk (didn't tell anyone I was leaving though, my husband got a little upset with me for that one). I also went swimming so I did burn some calories but still ended up way over :sad:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I don't feel too bad after drinking for the first time in 14 days yesterday. I had a glass of wine, champagne and several beers but I tried to have water in between.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Don't let your friends exercise drunk. Very embarrassing to fall off a stationary bicycle.
    Only 8 drinks last night I think
    Oh my gosh, thats awesome! Are you okay? I rug-burned my chin once using an Ab Slider one time when I was drunk!
    It was SIL not me thank goodness but one time I did fall off my bike drunk riding :smooched:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    :sick: "Beer before liquor never been sicker"... I know this rule damn it, why didn't I follow it!!!! I feel like a big pile of poop today! We went to the beach last night and got seriously drunk. I started out with beer but then we decided we needed to go to the bar and have a few shots... man that was a bad idea! I did end up going for a walk (didn't tell anyone I was leaving though, my husband got a little upset with me for that one). I also went swimming so I did burn some calories but still ended up way over :sad:
    You went swimming???? After dwinks?? yeah your DH must have been worried.
    My SIL was over last night and she started with wine, went to vodka then rum then beer. Only like one or two of each cause she is a lightweight (not like us) begged her to stop after wine but no. I don't think she got out of bed all day.:bigsmile:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    damn it. I just lost my post again. third time will be the charm

I drank way too much Pendleton and Minute Maid light lemonade yesterday. I got into a big fight with DH over stupid things (like when we are going to win the lottery:laugh: ) we made up during the night :blushing: and now here it is Monday. I made myself and all of you a pinky swear cross my heart promise not to drink until I am on that plane to paradise late Friday night. I can do it. I did get all packed this weekend so I accomplished something. Here to a strong willed happy not so lushy week!!!!
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    It was a VERY lushy weekend...

Ended up way drunk on Friday, woke up semi drunk Saturday. The BF grabbed mcdonald's while I showered because we a bar crawl for cancer at 12...10 people a team, 5 bars, 5 pitchers per bar. I ate the mcdonald's. Obviously my body isn't used to it anymore. I had to make the BF pull over so I could vomit into a rich person's lawn.

Then I did the bar crawl, got schwasted, and went to bed at 9. Sorry I'm not sorry.

On the up side, I'm pretty sure I was still in my calorie allowance yesterday since I vomited the only food I ate.

Classic!

Triple hi five for not wussing out on the crawl after fertilizing someones lawn. :bigsmile:

My weekend was also mad lushy... We stayed home and played Wii and pool. Loser does a shot which usually ends up both of us doing a shot. My better half found this Ice Hole XXX fruity shot crap. It was ok but a lil too fruity and low alc content. She was getting pretty good so we switched over to Coffee Patron and thats when things get a lil fuzzy. She was total junk yesterday and ended up getting sick. I felt it but not as bad as she did. We went car shopping and she ended up vomming in a reusable shopping bag right in the middle of the car lot outside. I was freaking out because people are all over and now she has a leaking mesh bag and no where to put it. She ended up walking it next store to Mickie D's and tossing it out. Yuck!

What a weekend! :drinker:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone had a great weekend! I had 2 red bulls and vodka yesterday, but more for motivational purposes. I had a *kitten* ton of cleaning and stuff to do. I'm going to take it easy this week and bust my butt this week with the exercise so I'm looking hot this weekend. :laugh:

Sunday=2
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Was out till 3am Saturday drinking as well. I did not drink yesterday and do not plan on it until Thursday which is girls night and finale of Greys which requires wine. I totally need to dry out for a couple days.

S - 0
    M - 0
    T - 0
    W - 0
    R - 5
    F - 4
    S - 7 (wedding)

I can do this.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I was alcohol free yesterday...ended up the week at about 26 to 28...way, way, too much...then, my gf came over last night with drink in hand...ugh!!! I DID NOT succumb to the pressure. My liver needs a break:frown: :sick:
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness. I did horribly on Saturday. I knew I planned on drinking a lot because it was a going away celebration for my friend, but I certainly didn't plan on this much. :(

Anyway, about 6 oz of vodka, 10 oz of whiskey, and an entire bottle of Moscato. All over a 12 hour period. I haven't had that much alcohol in one night since college. Needlesstosay Sunday was not a funday.

Best friend will be in town this weekend. But, I'll be more in control of my intake for sure.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I've been hiding out and therefore not doing great at all. I am not even going to try and count up the drinks from this weekend. Boyfriend and I went out for a much needed date night and we were definitely feeling it the next day. I remember a large fishbowl margarita (we shared) at least 2 Blue Moons, 2 shots of Baby Guinness's and then I don't even know how many beers after that. :embarassed:

Anyhow, I have fallen off the wagon by taking a break from the forums. Who knew, that accountability stuff has some truth to it. 2014_whistling_and_rolling_eyes.gif

Hope everyone has been doing well with their goals. I've missed the lushes! :drinker:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    We've missed you too!! I've found the best way to stay away from the crazy is to just stick to the threads where your people are...I've been doing that since the last thread of crazy I got sucked into and it's made me happier. :smile:

ETA: Oh, I had a big-*kitten* Blue Moon at dinner on Friday and totally thought of you!:wink:
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    Good Morning all,
    Well, I drank last night. A lot. I got all upset over something and what did I do? Jumped right into the wine bottle. You would think, I would learn to cope without it. I'm trying, I'm really am, but it's hard. I feel like *kitten*, my head is pounding and I'm still upset over what happened yesterday. I beat myself up, pretty bad. Why do I do that? So here's my score so far:
    Last Sunday- 0
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wed.-0
    Thurs-0
    Friday-0
    Sat-0
    Sunday- 2 bottles of wine.
    Any thoughts or encouragement?
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Marci, you did really well! Don't get discouraged by yesterday, be encouraged by the Sunday-Saturday 0 drinks! you can do it, and next week, you'll get through Sunday too, just have a plan:flowerforyou:
    Sunday for me=0 drinks
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Had a glass of wine at lunch yesterday and when the waitress went to get another she said they only had what she had put in the glass and that it was on the house and asked if I wanted something else so I got a different kind of sustainable wine, so 2 and a half glasses at lunch. Boyfriend cooked a scrumptious dinner, we both had our leftover red wine from Friday and then a glass of white during dinner and then I had 2 glasses of white after dinner.

Great weekend, didn't log everything but also didn't feel guilty about it. Brushcetta quatro and margarita flatbread as well as sour dough bread was worth not counting.

After lunch we went to Whole foods to get things for dinner but did some grocery shopping and I fell in love with that store. Got so much fruit and veggies :smile: We'll be doing our big grocery shopping there from now on but will still run down to Highland Park Market if we just need a few things for dinner. 10 days until the cruise, probably won't be booze free this week as the boyfriend has to go to Bermuda for business Wed - Thurs, so I'll probably enjoy some wine while hanging out with the pups :drinker:

We'll see about tonight, tried one of the white wines we ordered last night and it was soooo yummy so I may have a glass or two with dinner, have to get ready for drinking everyday anyway as that is how the cruise always goes, so really I'll just be preparing myself if I have a drink or two each day or more so than usual during the week :tongue:
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    Marci, you did really well! Don't get discouraged by yesterday, be encouraged by the Sunday-Saturday 0 drinks! you can do it, and next week, you'll get through Sunday too, just have a plan:flowerforyou:
    Sunday for me=0 drinks
    Thanks guys! I'm my own worst enemy sometimes. I think I might throw up......uggghhhh......any body got any tylenol?:ohwell:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Sunday for me=0 drinks
    Thanks guys! I'm my own worst enemy sometimes. I think I might throw up......uggghhhh......any body got any tylenol?:ohwell:

:frown: hate that feeling, although I never throw up anymore, no matter how much I drink. Guess I got that all out of the way when I first started drinking. Even though I'm much better getting my water while drinking and getting a good amount before going to bed to avoid the hangover, there are still times when I get in that "eh, who cares" mindframe and just drink more and the next day I want to die. I reach for tons of water and vitamins to replenish on those days.