Like Minded Lushes May 2011

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Not morning yet gf, done 16 shots I think...... 11:15 pm here Let's all dance to Missy Elliott!!!

I wish we lived closer....:drinker: :drinker:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options

THAT,:huh: is what we need to work on ....we need to change the thread to Like Minded Lushes with Low-Cal Snacks that Satisfy our Lushy Cravings:love:

^That^ is funny!!

I didn't drink last night...but I wanted to. If I drank, I would have gone over calories and I was too lazy to work out. :laugh:

Faith, I SO love your drunk posts! :heart:
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    Not morning yet gf, done 16 shots I think...... 11:15 pm here Let's all dance to Missy Elliott!!!

All makes sense now :) Lots of water! Sounds like you had a blast!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I think I'm onto 16th or 18th. This is good right as I'm not onto 21st yet!! whoop whoooop!

Yep must be 18th as I'm onto the next mixer lemon lime and bitters. Crap not so good but better than last week right?! I rule and so do all of you! :heart:

Be strong all of you, stronger than I. You can do it and you will. I have cut 3 shots from last week, let's hope I cut another 3 next week!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a fun night faith!! :drinker:
    Where are you, if you don't mind me asking? are you down under? (hey..after that night..you may in fact be down under..but I mean...where are you from? :laugh: )
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - 0
    Friday - we'll have to see. It'd be huge if it was 0

I don't get the munchies, alcohol completely suppresses my appetite. Whereas my boyfriend and his friends will end up making a full course meal of anything they can find haha.

16 shots and I think I'd die. I steer clear of the hard stuff, though I love my Jameson and Ginger ale and dirty martinis.

2 weeks from today and I'll be boarding the cruise ship =] I hear they have an all you can eat lobster claw thing during the sail away party. I'm going to get up early to work out that day. Plan is to leave around 8 so we can drive to New York in a timely fashion and board the ship relatively early. Guess we may all chip in and take a limo so nobody has to leave their car but that hasn't been finalized. All I know, is I'm still going to cry when I drop my pups off with me mom, even though we aren't flying. I honestly can't stand leaving them and I'm pretty sure I have worse separation anxiety than they do haha
  • SoCalWoman
    Options

I was reading all the posts about drinking munchies and I am glad that this doesn't happen to me often. I actually am more likely not to eat when I'm drinking. But every now and again I want some Taco Bell on the way home at 3am. However I tend to make poor choices the day after. LIke right now, I really don't want oatmeal for breakfast. But I also don't really have a choice as I'm at work.

Same here! Sometimes when someone else has something yummy I want it but I don't eat on my own usually...the next day is a different story. French fries and bacon, please.

Faith, I'm impressed! How's this morning going for you?

Yup and yup. This is SO me. I rarely eat while I'm drinking..unless I'm having wine with dinner.
    The next day is HORRIFIC for me though. I want a double, double with onions from innout with fries!!
    innout.jpg
  • faithikins
    Options
    I am in Australia gf and I love my country to no end. I whine about winter, yet have never seen snow in my lifetime, and our summers are death. I am so drunkenly happy I :heart: youuuuu!!!!
  • faithikins
    Options
    blurrrghhhd drunk play kris kross!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    I am in Australia gf and I love my country to no end. I whine about winter, yet have never seen snow in my lifetime, and our summers are death. I am so drunkenly happy I :heart: youuuuu!!!!
    back at ya babe! :heart: I've allllwaaaays wanted to visit your homeland. i'm in san diego, and consider it pretty close to paradise..but a visit to australia is on my list!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Sleep well my dear Faith.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Another night without booze, 11 days dry, 3 to go, although I actually am drinking on Saturday so I guess it wasn't a perfect 2 weeks, a Sunday to Saturday.
  • faithikins
    Options
    I am still going, I wish I could keep count better :grumble: I love you Amy's, Kim, Robin, Pam and others I haven't mentioned. This is us lushes. Amazing beautiful people with the same goal yet we never judge. :heart:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options

2 weeks from today and I'll be boarding the cruise ship =] I hear they have an all you can eat lobster claw thing during the sail away party. I'm going to get up early to work out that day. Plan is to leave around 8 so we can drive to New York in a timely fashion and board the ship relatively early. Guess we may all chip in and take a limo so nobody has to leave their car but that hasn't been finalized. All I know, is I'm still going to cry when I drop my pups off with me mom, even though we aren't flying. I honestly can't stand leaving them and I'm pretty sure I have worse separation anxiety than they do haha

I did a cruise about 8 years ago and took clothes with the intention of working out and actually did about 3 days. The best part was that there was a running track on the top deck and I was running laps literally in the middle of the ocean while we pulled into St. Thomas. It was beautiful. I never visited the gym though. Have fun!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Another night without booze, 11 days dry, 3 to go, although I actually am drinking on Saturday so I guess it wasn't a perfect 2 weeks, a Sunday to Saturday.

Awesome!
  • CherylleeH
    CherylleeH Posts: 27
    Options
    bump
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I am still going, I wish I could keep count better :grumble: I love you Amy's, Kim, Robin, Pam and others I haven't mentioned. This is us lushes. Amazing beautiful people with the same goal yet we never judge. :heart:

I love you too, my lushy friend - or - should I say drunken as this point?
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

I did a cruise about 8 years ago and took clothes with the intention of working out and actually did about 3 days. The best part was that there was a running track on the top deck and I was running laps literally in the middle of the ocean while we pulled into St. Thomas. It was beautiful. I never visited the gym though. Have fun!

This is my 5th cruise. I've worked out a couple of times on some of them but never the whole week. I'm hoping having the MFP app and getting an internet package so I can use it, will make me work out more. Though, somehow, I've never counted before and never gained. It's a different cruise line this time so I'm excited to check out the gym =] Since we leave on a Thursday, I won't officially be into my recovery week so I've got to bring my Legs and Back DVD and I'll do it in our cabin on that Friday, along with ab ripper. Then from Saturday on, I'll just have to worry about cardio and stretching :smile: I really can't wait though, I love cruising so much, unfortunately there are no deep sea fishing trips on this cruise but I'm sure there some other fun excursions and there's always the beach or just hanging out in the adult section on the ship :glasses:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Mon, 0
    Tues, 0
    Wed, 4 skinny margaritas

Total: 4

Goal: 12 to 15

Problem is, I have too much free time when I don't work the weekend...off till Monday...I'm gonna have to take up knitting or something
    You could borrow a few kids.. There is NO down time when there are kids around!
  • lauralwilson
    lauralwilson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I Love this - finally somewhere where no one will pass judgment if I count my calories on the treadmill in glasses of wine!!!!!