Like Minded Lushes May 2011

Options

Replies

• faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Awww man I so :heart: you guys, onto fourth shot. I really want to stop at 14 tonight, it can be done dammit. :devil: I have my little plastic shot glasses lined up again to keep count. :laugh: I am doing like last week 1 shot, 1 shot with a mixer, 1 shot, 1 shot with a mixer and so forth. First two mixers are s.f red bull then I'm onto lime soda.

I am pretty proud of myself guys, since coming here and doing ft hours I have cut my binge drinking from 2-3 times a week to once a week. I can drink in one night what most of you guys do in a week. :blushing: and imagine the cals doing that 2-3 times a week!

Robin you are always coherent. :heart: I just have mad @ss typing skillz when drunk on the interwebz. :smokin:

Snacking whilst drinking is bad. I can rack up many cals doing it, also the next day. last week I was not hungover on 21 shots and I still exercised and ate healthy the next day. I will do this again tomorrow! :drinker:

PS Kim I drink fast enough to not need a straw :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • faithikins
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: you allllll *drunk*
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    shots are great, love you too faithikins
  • faithikins
    Options
    Ok I'm on 14th shot, I will stop, I will listen to tunes or something no more, no more Faith you can do it gf!!
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    haha yeah you can do it
  • faithikins
    Options
    C'mon Faith no more. Let's stop. Let's dance to Missy Elliott and not do more. We can refrain, we can, no more no moreeeeee!!!!
  • faithikins
    Options
    Just 2 more ok?
  • faithikins
    Options
    I think I am on 16th no more I promise :drinker: :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

I swear it's not to drink faster, it gets the on buzz on quicker:tongue:
  • nisijam5
    Options

I swear it's not to drink faster, it gets the on buzz on quicker:tongue:
  • faithikins
    Options
    Damn I lost count I think I am on 16th yet my cal count says 18th. Hmmmmm Did I drunkenly update to 18th or am I really on 16th, 14th I dunno anymore......crap!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Damn I lost count I think I am on 16th yet my cal count says 18th. Hmmmmm Did I drunkenly update to 18th or am I really on 16th, 14th I dunno anymore......crap!
    mad typing skills, not so great counting skills. :tongue:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Mon, 0
    Tues, 0
    Wed, 4 skinny margaritas

Total: 4

Goal: 12 to 15

Problem is, I have too much free time when I don't work the weekend...off till Monday...I'm gonna have to take up knitting or something
  • faithikins
    Options
    mad typing skills, not so great counting skills. :tongue:
    Yep!
  • faithikins
    Options
    ok no idea wtf I'm on this is lush at its worst peeps!!!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    S - 2 wine
    M - 2 wine
    T - 1 sangria, 1 margarita
    W - 4.5 bottles between 3 of us so I say 5.5 glasses

Crap. Maybe tonight will be alcohol free. I probably need a break since Friday and Saturday are bachelorette parties for me. I was aiming for under 20 this week. Not thinking that will happen.

I was reading all the posts about drinking munchies and I am glad that this doesn't happen to me often. I actually am more likely not to eat when I'm drinking. But every now and again I want some Taco Bell on the way home at 3am. However I tend to make poor choices the day after. LIke right now, I really don't want oatmeal for breakfast. But I also don't really have a choice as I'm at work.

Happy Thriday lushes!

And Faith, you're hilarious. I love reading your stuff on shot nights.
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options

I was reading all the posts about drinking munchies and I am glad that this doesn't happen to me often. I actually am more likely not to eat when I'm drinking. But every now and again I want some Taco Bell on the way home at 3am. However I tend to make poor choices the day after. LIke right now, I really don't want oatmeal for breakfast. But I also don't really have a choice as I'm at work.

Same here! Sometimes when someone else has something yummy I want it but I don't eat on my own usually...the next day is a different story. French fries and bacon, please.

Faith, I'm impressed! How's this morning going for you?
  • faithikins
    Options
    Not morning yet gf, done 16 shots I think...... 11:15 pm here Let's all dance to Missy Elliott!!!
  • faithikins
    Options
    I lost count again :sad:
  • faithikins
    Options
    I think I have done 16 and now onto water, go me!!!