I have to ask, how do you feel about the Osama news??

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• ashkaps
    ashkaps Posts: 32
    Options
    i honestly hope everyone took a piss on his body before they dumped it. i cant believe anyone can sit here and act like we shouldnt rejoice or that we should have just captured him and handled it in "a civil manner." that piece of garbage is responsible for the deaths of thousands. this was the absolute only option. it sends a message to everyone else who might think to try to **** with the united states of america.

That has to be the most ignorant post I've seen on this board. What's with the 'it sends a message to everyone else who might think to try to **** with the united states of america.?' Like you're the one out there doing any of the fighting? Like America/Britain haven't ever killed thousands of people, let a lone those killed in that long drawn out 10 year search for Osama. You're a fool.
  • agent300
    agent300 Posts: 73
    Options
    i honestly hope everyone took a piss on his body before they dumped it. i cant believe anyone can sit here and act like we shouldnt rejoice or that we should have just captured him and handled it in "a civil manner." that piece of garbage is responsible for the deaths of thousands. this was the absolute only option. it sends a message to everyone else who might think to try to **** with the united states of america.

That has to be the most ignorant post I've seen on this board. What's with the 'it sends a message to everyone else who might think to try to **** with the united states of america.?' Like you're the one out there doing any of the fighting? Like America/Britain haven't ever killed thousands of people, let a lone those killed in that long drawn out 10 year search for Osama. You're a fool.

you dont even make any sense. have you ever heard of consequences for your actions? meaning we will find you and kill you if you commit an act of terror on this country. you dont think finding and killing osama would make other terrorists think twice? and thats really interesting you assume i wasn't part of the fighting. you may need a mirror to see what ignorance looks like. nice try though, kiddo.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Thread lock in 3.....2.......1.....
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I think Al Qaeda is a hydra, and 3 heads will grow back where one was cut off.

I think celebrating death is inhumane, no matter whose death that is. I am not sad he's dead, but I am sickened by street parties celebrating it. It's still death, and I can't ever find joy in death, be that human or animal.

I fear the retribution.

I should add I am much more disturbed by the news of the death of Gaddaffi's son and grandchildren. That really upset me. They were innocent, no matter what a monster their father/grandfather is.

I agree- very sad to hear about his kids and grandkids on the news. They didn't commit the acts, HE DID!
  • ashkaps
    ashkaps Posts: 32
    Options

you dont even make any sense. have you ever heard of consequences for your actions? meaning we will find you and kill you if you commit an act of terror on this country. you dont think finding and killing osama would make other terrorists think twice? and thats really interesting you assume i wasn't part of the fighting. you may need a mirror to see what ignorance looks like. nice try though, kiddo.

You're implying that America has never committed an act of terrorism on another country or had a helping hand in terrorist acts? Do some research. And no I don't think killing Osama would make other terrorists think twice - as they say you can kill the messenger but you can't kill the message. These terrorists don't care about anyone and they'll do anything to hurt and destroy innocent lives again. I'm not for one second supporting terrorism but you have to look at both sides of the argument with an open mind. Osama was an evil man and good riddance but don't for one second think America or the UK are angels in all of this. This all goes way back before 9/11.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    religion...blogs....f with america....piss on the body....
    i...i...
    *overload*

*duct tapes mouth*
    IM TRYING
  • agent300
    agent300 Posts: 73
    Options

You're implying that America has never committed an act of terrorism on another country or had a helping hand in terrorist acts? Do some research. And no I don't think killing Osama would make other terrorists think twice - as they say you can kill the messenger but you can't kill the message. These terrorists don't care about anyone and they'll do anything to hurt and destroy innocent lives again. I'm not for one second supporting terrorism but you have to look at both sides of the argument with an open mind. Osama was an evil man and good riddance but don't for one second think America or the UK are angels in all of this. This all goes way back before 9/11.

im not implying anything. osama is responsible for several dead on 9/11 and many soldiers in the past 10 years. killing him was the right thing to do. im not talking about anything in the past buddy. why dont you stick to commenting on the royal wedding or something since you want to compare the 9/11 attacks to things the USA has done in the past.
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    We have tried to let this topic run its course over the past few days, with as little moderation as possible. As I’m sure you are all aware, religious and political topics are not allowed on the forums. We have attempted to keep this topic open, while trying to make sure it still stays within the rules of the forums.

However, I think the recent posts illustrate why the religion/politics rules are in place. While we’ve tried to keep it in the realm of news rather than religion/politics, and just remove inappropriate posts, it is becoming too emotionally charged and the attacks against other users are not acceptable.

For these reasons, we’re now locking this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Ladyhawk00
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.