Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - Hufflepuff

Options

Replies

• beckey24
    beckey24 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My Goal Weight for this challenge is 280.
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    thank you Beckey! (:

im nearly finished the table, its taken me forever to format equations and all that fiddly stuff. for any goal weights i dont yet have, i just subtracted 10 from the starting weight. im thinking about whether i can just go without goal weights, it isnt really necessary. but then again, its good encouragement?

what do you think so far?

hufflepuffchart-1.png
  • ashade44
    ashade44 Posts: 27
    Options
    Woo Hufflepuff!! :) Chart looks fantastical btw! What fun motivation!
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Chart Rocks!!! I'm happy with the 10 lb reduction for the goal weight. :smile:

link for the house badge would be great too!
  • JD92
    Options
    okie dokie, here are the links for the 4 badges there are. to make them show as pictures, change the tags to lowercase.Hufflepuff.jpg

hufflepuff20shield.jpg

Hufflepuffcrest.jpg

motivational-poster-hufflepuff-dynamos.jpg
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Go Hufflepuff! Woop woop!

I would say that my goal weight will be 205 (although I'm hoping to get 200!)
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    JD92 - the chart looks great! Thanks for tracking our house weekly weights.

Hufflepuff will win the challenge!!!

Hufflepuffcrest.jpg
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    New members:

Tamelaine - 168 -
    Midnightradio - 249 -
    Blacklistedpengui - 127 -
    MEMoggridge - 190 -
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    New members:

Tamelaine - 168 -
    Midnightradio - 249 -
    Blacklistedpengui - 127 -
    MEMoggridge - 190 -
    VanesMarie88 - 165
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    The chart looks fantastic!

I'm really way more excited for this than I should be. I love that its a house contest. It'll motivate me more. I don't want to let you guys down!
  • JD92
    Options
    thanks, uno!

ive updated our chart with our new members - we now have a grand total of 26 badgers!
  • VanesMarie88
    Options
    My first challenge so i'm super excited :)
  • Tamelaine
    Tamelaine Posts: 37
    Options
    Yay! I'm super excited. Go Hufflepuff!
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    JD92, how did you get the Hufflepuff logo into your ticker? Looks great and I'd like to copy if that's okay.

Edit: figured it out :drinker:
  • alvi002
    alvi002 Posts: 23
    Options
    the chart looks really good. i'm glad u guys get to hold me accountable. i was just mainting and not puting any effort but now i'm pumped
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    New member:
    Monocot - 225 - Hufflepuff
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Good Morning House Members!!!

I almost didn't work out yesterday. I felt like I was behind schedule all day and it wasn't until 8pm that I was caught up. I started to talk myself into not working out and changed that thought - fast! I ended up cycling and it felt great. I have to remember the days that its the most hectic & crazy are the best to workout...relieves all that pent up stress.

Today at lunch I'll be going to the Y to run. I just recently finished the C25K training program and am now working on improving my speed. My goal is do a 5K in 30 minutes. I'm currently at 35.

Happy Wednesday to All !!!

Hufflepuff.jpg
  • JD92
    Options
    good workout aab! i can totally relate to talking myself out of exercising in the past. its sometimes so easy to say to yourself that its not the end of the world if you dont do it. but doing it once leads to doing it often ive found. same goes for food. one donut one day might lead to having them all the time! this has actually happened to me LOL.

todays been good so far. i slept in a little late, but it wasnt too bad. i didnt have any milk, barely anything for that matter - i just returned to my college dorm - so I got dressed and took a nice walk to a nearby supermarket. i hardly ever get in my exercise that early! i resisted the chocolate, tho it did call to me, and bought some healthy stuff like grapes instead.

i then came back, had a healthy breakfast and got 3 pint glasses of water in!

the scale was also nice to me today :tongue:

Happy Wednesday to you too!!

also, we are now up to 28 Hufflepuffs :drinker:
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    new member:
    fitterpam - 228.2 - Hufflepuff
  • jpeebs88
    jpeebs88 Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm excited about this! Go Hufflepuff!