• MidnightRadio
    MidnightRadio Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Checking in:
    My weight this morning was 248.4 - only a .06 loss :(
  • PaulaPalooza
    PaulaPalooza Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    0 pounds lost. Don't worry fellow Hufflepuffs, it will be falling off soon :)
  • PaulaPalooza
    PaulaPalooza Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    oh and I succeeded on the water part. so that's good :)
  • DEgal99
    DEgal99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 5/8 - 176!
  • DEgal99
    DEgal99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Sw- 143.5
    CW 143

As for the challenge I made the water goal, but I had a horrible cold all week and didn't get much exercise :-( Probably the reason for the small loss.

A loss is a loss is a loss! Good job! :)
  • beckey24
    beckey24 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in for this week is 301. 4 lb loss this week! Yay!
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    SW190.8
    CW189.8
    1lb loss this week!!! Well I suppose it'll have to do!!!
    Drank 8 glasses of water every day!!! Managed to eat at least 5 portions of fruit or veg most days!!:drinker:
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I missed what the challenge was - does the house get bonus points if we meet them? If so I will go ad up my water intake or exercise minutes. Generally get in a minimum, usually significantly more, of 10 glasses and over two hours of exercise a day, not counting my strength training.
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    we have lost 47.4 lbs so far in 1 week and to put that into perspective, here's a fun fact: the exit door on a Boeing 737-300 weighs 47 pounds, and think how big those planes are! amazing everyone.

and to those feeling discouraged with no loss, remember, the number on the scale is not the most important thing. whatever that scale says, you are still making the effort to change your lifestyle. you are still making the effort to be healthy, and thats more than what many people can say for themselves.

corsayre: the idea of challenges equaling house points was brought up, but i think it was scrapped. made things a bit more complicated, but im not entirely sure. ill check out the other threads and see if its been mentioned!
  • JD92
    Options
    WEEKLY CHALLENGES:
    Food Challenge: Try at least three new recipes this week.
    Exercise Challenge: Try to get outside and do some kind of exercise for at least 20 minutes at least 5 days this week.
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    SW: 157
    CW: 156.2

Didn't get all my 8 glasses of water per day in though :(
  • JD92
    Options
    dont worry Nita, i didnt get my 8 in every day either!
  • ashade44
    ashade44 Posts: 27
    Options
    SW: 199
    CW: 201

Gain... but I have no idea how :(
  • JD92
    Options
    dont let that discourage you ashade44, its only a minor setback and im sure you will go on to kick butt!

okay, out of all 39 of us, we have 25 weigh-ins so far, which is amazing for it being the very first day.

Amandammcl
    Acciopancakes
    Jess2308
    Tjcook1030
    Diverchic73
    jpeebs
    Tamelaine
    Blacklistedpenguin
    Monocot
    Traceyann1214
    Wheelieblade
    inspired2lose
    DarkDiva2005
    t_rog

i still need weights for you guys, but do not worry too much. im pretty sure we have the rest of tomorrow before Uno wants us to hand over the points in the main thread.

well done everybody!
  • DarkDiva2005
    DarkDiva2005 Posts: 140
    Options
    SW:199
    CW:198.8

Slow and steady right? And how do I get a Hufflepuff logo?
  • JD92
    Options
    DarkDiva - paste any of these links into your signature, and change the capital letter IMG to the lowercase img where it appears. :smile:

Hufflepuff.jpg

hufflepuff20shield.jpg

Hufflepuffcrest.jpg

motivational-poster-hufflepuff-dynamos.jpg
  • DarkDiva2005
    DarkDiva2005 Posts: 140
    Options
    Thanks bunches JD!
  • MidnightRadio
    MidnightRadio Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I told my sister about this challenge today, and her response was: "You're totally a Hufflepuff. That's the house I would have put you in."

A bit late, but here's three facts about me:

1. I have thrown two Harry Potter-themed parties so far (a third one will be in a couple months), and there were NO children at either party... strictly for adult Potter-heads.

2. I work in reality television and documentaries.

3. I'm hoping to be put in a medically-induced coma for the next two months so that when I wake up the final Harry Potter film will be out and the wait will be over!!!
  • Tamelaine
    Tamelaine Posts: 37
    Options
    Okay..I finally got around to weighing myself today! After I ate a ton of chocolate (My husband was so good and didn't get me candy but they gave us Sees candy at church!) I couldn't resist..and justified it as mothers day. Oh well!
    SW 168
    CW 166.4
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Sorry, weighed myself but didn't get online yesterday...

SW: 181
    CW: 179.5
    Loss: 1.5lbs

I did the water and exercise challenge all week as well :smile: