MUSCLE BUSTERS (closed group)

Options

Replies

• mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I'm not feeling too confident about tomorrow, the scale went up but has come back down. I think I will be lucky if I stay the same.

Kim, could you email me the word next week and I email you my picture? I am worried about the internet connection in Alabama, my mother is having problems just getting phone calls.

Okay, have to go plan for this frigging trip. Don't really want to go but DH has never met this set of relatives and it is probably the last time I will see some of my aunts and uncles.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I can email the word for you. Do you want it to the MFP email or personal?

I am at about even right now as well. I am hoping that I have a "whoosh" tomorrow. You know how that is, when it just drops?

I better get the camera ready, I need to get up early, early, early
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    My weight is fluctuating bad due to some medical conditions I am having, so who knows about tomorrow. :frown:
  • faithikins
    Options
    I hope we know by tonight if I'm eliminated, I'll be drunk anyways. :laugh:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    The results will be posted by this evening...I'm off to a ballgame
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Well, MB's....

Here's what I am thinking...

One of us is moving to second chance and Irish will join the team...question is, which one of us?

I know it's not Debbie...so, that leaves Me, Shannon or Britt...
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Well, MB's....

One of us is moving to second chance and Irish will join the team...question is, which one of us?

Hmm, :sad: I don't want any of us to go. Alright, well I have a plan if it's me. I'm going to lose just enough to win the second chance round, then get added to their team because they'll have the least amount of people, then gain weight each week. hahahaha :devil: That'll show them, plus I'll really love the junk food I can eat.

I'm feeling quite zany from all the stress. It's taking it's toll on my mental health I think.
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Well, MB's....

I'm not so sure.... of course they feel loyal but they may want to take out a perceived threat. Of couse after next week I will probably be out anyway. I am dreading this trip.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    No, Debbie...they're pretty bonded as a group, like magnets...I thought I would be out as well and ended up staying in which I feel totally guilty for...maybe, the trip will shake things up and get you out of the routine of life...just plan well for it like you have been doing. Can you do any kayaking or hiking? Waterpark will be a good burner if you go up and down the slides.

Brit, I agree...this move is mentally straining on you...but, I kind of liked the plan
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I don't see them moving anyone away from their team...loyalty, shmoyalty - I started in that group!!

Anyway, whatever happens happens. I'd think moving a strong player to 2nd chance would be better, but who knows. I did have a loss this week, but that is very rare for me. If I"m moved, I'm not likely to come back. I can try though. Haha - I didn't even sign up for this thing to begin with. I do have to say it has been motivating though!!
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Well, MB's....

Hmm, :sad: I don't want any of us to go. Alright, well I have a plan if it's me. I'm going to lose just enough to win the second chance round, then get added to their team because they'll have the least amount of people, then gain weight each week. hahahaha :devil: That'll show them, plus I'll really love the junk food I can eat.

I'm feeling quite zany from all the stress. It's taking it's toll on my mental health I think.

I love the plan as well :devil:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Shannon, your hysterical...nice reminder for them!!!

I agree, it's the best move to take the strongest player; but, there are not going to do that to Debbie.

Anyway, whoever it is, is going to have a hard time beating Faith. I HATE that she got moved. I wish it were me moved and I could compete with Healthymom and win and come back. Wishy, Washy, Wishing

Maybe, one us will win the challenge and pick good numbers!!! Maybe, Brit will go crazy and forget to eat!!! Maybe, I can cut off a body part that weighs 1.8 lbs!!!

I feel like this is getting very STRESSFUL...
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I wish I could forget to eat. For some reason that seems to be about all I can remember to do lately :ohwell:
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    I'm not likely to win overall anyway. I'm shocked I'm still in at this point...but thankful!

Eh, I just want to know already. I don't mind so much if I'm moved, I just wish I still got the prize numbers...at least I'd know what I could have had.

Who would they move out of 2nd chance? All those ladies are pretty good when they are challenged! It might not be a bad move overall for this team though.
  • nisijam5
    Options

Who would they move out of 2nd chance? All those ladies are pretty good when they are challenged! It might not be a bad move overall for this team though.

The long lost Irishgal...Connie and Faith were ours...:cry:

You'll know the rewards when I post after Casi posts her numbers...
  • faithikins
    Options
    Well I can't be traded if I'm already there, one positive note! :devil:
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Well I can't be traded if I'm already there, one positive note! :devil:

they could take somebody off of their team or MB team and move them to the second chance team. You would be a good addition to their team. But they probably won't as you are a big threat for the biggest loser.
  • nehtaeh
    Options

The long lost Irishgal...Connie and Faith were ours...:cry:

You'll know the rewards when I post after Casi posts her numbers...

Ok, so the person they choose to move out of 2nd chance would go back to her oroginal team?
  • faithikins
    Options
    They could take you deb and put me back in my team?
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    They could take you deb and put me back in my team?
    No, I think they have to trade from one team to the other, that would be trading three teams. They could take Britt or Shannon out and put you back. Or they could take out one of their own and put you on their team.

Shannon, if they took somebody out of second chance they would go to the team they took somebody out of. From what I understand.