MUSCLE BUSTERS (closed group)

Options

Replies

• HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Hi! :flowerforyou:

I haven't been online since last Thursday and just figured out I got moved! How are you all doing?
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    LOL Heather...did you have your birthday yet??? Glad that you are up to speed!!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I am coming back damn it! 1.5 lbs off this week! woohoooo! :smokin:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I am coming back damn it! 1.5 lbs off this week! woohoooo! :smokin:

Well, you and Healthymomma are both going for it!!!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Not yet. That is on July 15th. I'm in the process of doing my 30 new things in the 30 days leading up to my 30th. Saturday is my first race!
  • faithikins
    Options
    looks like you might win this week Kim yes? :drinker: :bigsmile:

I think the MB's may have it in the bag this week!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Heather, I love that you are doing that!!

Faith, I think so and I am so happy. I have never, ever been a winner in any of the weeks for either comp. I feel like I robbed you last week and it's just that I was stuck at 173 for so long and lushy sister came...ugh!!! Anyway, keep up the fighting spirit and you can be back in two weeks.

Although, I love Connie too. I want everyone to stay and never be eliminated. Well, unless there a FF. Well, I kind of feel back when they get eliminated too!! We're all good people. :happy:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hmmm, really hope that Brit doesn't forget to post...I'm a tad worried...It would be sad to win the week and still lose a player :cry:
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Going to weigh right now. I don't think it's going to be good though :( Definitely a gain this week due to stress eating and TOM :sick: I feel so bad about this week. I'm not sure I'll ever get out of the 130s.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    While I haven't looked at the numbers, I think we did great overall. Well, it helps our team that most of them didn't do so hot. This may be good for us this week, but next week will be tough to beat them.
  • faithikins
    Options
    I'm down another 1.5lbs this morning WTF :noway: :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Faith, I swear on weigh-in days, my body stresses about it and doesn't lose anything :grumble:

Well, MBs, we pulled off a win this week which makes it that much harder next week. Looks like we have a 1.5 lb advantage with the prizes for the week. That will make it slightly easier this week. I am hoping that I am not stuck at this 171 for a month before the scale moves again...ugh :angry:

This week's winner gets 2 weeks advantage. However, the lowest loser of the contest has to switch teams :noway: They all pretty much gained last week which means that they are gonna be on top of their game this week.

Hmmm, maybe I can get their addresses and send them some complementary sausage and cheese platters:devil:
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    I'll take the sausage and cheese :laugh: But seriously, yes, they'll come back with a vengeance next week.

I've been trying to stick to my turbo fire, and I will. 6 days of exercise with one rest day. It may bite me a little though. We'll have to see. I've only been able to stick to a workout program for 4-5 weeks. No weight loss during that time, but I lost great afterwards. So, we'll see if my body continues losing or will try to hold steady while I kick it back up. Unchartered territory here so we'll see.

Anyway - we did GREAT this week peeps!!!
  • faithikins
    Options
    Congrats Kim and MB's!! I was naughty tonight as I went to see Transformers and it was so good. I had some naughty foods. Plan to exercise tomorrow, and have a lushy day. Then I am going for a massive 2hr walk with a friend on Sunday.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    That's what I like best is to plan the lushy day and then recover. Hope that you enjoy your full weekend off with friends. I think that you CAN be a bit naughty one or two days of the week. However, then the rest need to be dedicated to this, "healthy lifestyle" :grumble:

Someone at work yesterday asked me if I've lost weight. I admitted a little bit and she said she noticed it in my face which was really encouraging and made me happy, happy, happy. So glad that someone saw thru my baggy scrubs and noticed a bit of weigh loss. Now, I just have to keep it up.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I'll take the sausage and cheese :laugh: But seriously, yes, they'll come back with a vengeance next week.

At least, it would be lo-carb...keeping up with the turbofire and learning about the whole grains will be beneficial. We really have to try hard this week. You have to keep me focused this week as well.
  • nehtaeh
    Options

At least, it would be lo-carb...keeping up with the turbofire and learning about the whole grains will be beneficial. We really have to try hard this week. You have to keep me focused this week as well.

Yeah, right after I had McDonalds for lunch. But that's it...no fast food now. I will make healthier choices here on out. Actually, my last two weeks of losses I've eaten horribly. I need to get back to it though. We need to go to the store/product market and get some good stuff to eat so I don't have the temptations!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Do you think that's because you've needed more calories from TF?? Or, changed your diet in some way?
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Do you think that's because you've needed more calories from TF?? Or, changed your diet in some way?

I think that I either reved up my metabolism and/or built muscle. Not sure how that works completely but something happend. I didn't really change my diet much. I'm working on it, but there was still a bunch of crap in there. However, I was also dealing with some anxiety and migraines (maybe migraines from the anxiety) so not sure how much that played into it all as well.
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Someone at work yesterday asked me if I've lost weight. I admitted a little bit and she said she noticed it in my face which was really encouraging and made me happy, happy, happy. So glad that someone saw thru my baggy scrubs and noticed a bit of weigh loss. Now, I just have to keep it up.

Great feedback!!