Fat Fighters - Round 2 Fit n' Trim (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    You'll do fine Debbie, I wouldn't go less than 1200 though expecially if you've been eating more than that normally. Good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Why's everyone being so quiet? Is everything okay? It's been over 24 hours since anyone posted!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound, wanted more but at least it was something. And in the 170's!!

We can't lose this week! The winning team gets to take somebody from the other team and I am afraid they will take me thinking I will have a big loss since I have 10 days now to weigh in. Assuming I am not eliminated this week. :ohwell: So everybody step it up just enough so we can trounce them this week.

And start thinking about who we are going to snatch from THEIR team! :bigsmile:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I feel a big loss coming on, I've eaten great and kept busy!! Also all this heat and humidity helps keep me more thirsty and less hungry!! I tend to eat a lot more fruits and veggies when it's hot and sticky

Great job Debbie!
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Good job Jessica!

Did ya'll see the new twist. they want me to weigh in on Wednesday also. What do you all think? Isn't that changing the game mid stride? Mid week I should say. I know who I'm picking to bring over to our team next week. :devil:

But of course we will leave the final decision to team captain Trent. :smile:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I think that's up to you Debbie (however I would not!!!) lol keep them guessing!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Oh Hell no! Debbie you can't weigh in on wed! Keep them wondering! Great work though, I'm so proud of you for being in the 170's! Our team HAS to win next week, I love our team and don't wanna lose ANYONE!
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Guess what? I was down another .8 pounds today for a cool 179.0. I think I cut back my calories too much Thursday and Friday, I should have listened to you Kasi.

Let's go Fat Fighters, let's go!! You know we can whip some butt this week. I saw Trent was shoveling dirt all weekend so he should be good.
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Sending you all good vibes for a big loss this week. The winning person gets to pick the member to bring over from the other team so make sure it is one of YOU!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Good job Jessica!

Did ya'll see the new twist. they want me to weigh in on Wednesday also. What do you all think? Isn't that changing the game mid stride? Mid week I should say. I know who I'm picking to bring over to our team next week. :devil:

But of course we will leave the final decision to team captain Trent. :smile:

Hey guys - sorry I haven't popped in for a few days... it's been busy and I'm not online much on the weekends.

Debbie - I think it's your choice as to whether you weight in or not. It sounds like it's your Saturday weight that counts for the weigh-in... they're just curious as to what the difference would be if you weighed in Wednesday vs Saturday.

I'm doing... eh. Okay. Still not eating the best. I've GOT to get back on track. I think I'm going to go grocery shopping tonight or tomorrow to get some good snacks, easy lunch stuff, etc. and give myself a new rule: NO unplanned snacking. No ifs, ands or buts about it. It's the snacking that's killing me. I took a peak at the scale this morning and I'm holding steady at 176... grumble grumble. Hoping if I'm good today and tomorrow I can coax the scale into a small loss.
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    You know Trent, you have been at this for a long time, sometimes you just need a break.

But NOT NOW! :cry: If our team doesn't win this week I'm afraid I will be "going home". I think all the work you did this weekend may show up on the scale tomorrow or Wednesday (hopefully)

And no, I am not weighing in on Wednesday, but I will of course weigh because I can't resist the scale. :bigsmile:
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    The MB's are getting nervous, talking about drinking tons of water today and having early light dinners. I know Eva can pull in a good consistent number and Jessica's feeling lighter. Worried about Heather traveling though... hopefully Kasi and Trent get a good number this week.

Wonder when we go to singles instead of teams?

DH has lost 6 pounds! Should have got him in the challenge. :laugh:
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    The MB's are getting nervous, talking about drinking tons of water today and having early light dinners. I know Eva can pull in a good consistent number and Jessica's feeling lighter. Worried about Heather traveling though... hopefully Kasi and Trent get a good number this week.

I was pleased to see that I was down a pound on the scale this morning... 1.1 lbs to be exact. Hoping I can keep that for tomorrow's weigh-in. Will eat lightly tonight (no late night snacking...) and drink LOTS of water. (I'm a little behind so far today.)
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I'm with you on the eating light plan Trent!

I feel larger today but that could just be b/c its freakin 100 degrees out there with like 80% humidity, yuck! Got the turkey bacon avocado sub from subway- not the healthiest but TOTALLY could have been worse!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    You think we will go to singles? That sounds really scary to me! I like have you guys to consult with. I haven't done as well as I was hoping this week. My stupid lushy Saturday REALLY screwed me! I'll have a loss for sure tomorrow but I'm not so sure I'll get into the 150"s like I was hoping. I'm gonna work for it. though... not giving up yet. I got a new workout video yesterday that I will do tonight (and maybe in the morning too) and i with you guys on eating light today and going to bed early:smile:
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great evening! (Filled with healthy choices! :bigsmile: )

I did well with my food choices today, and I just got back from a run (couldn't resist the gorgeous evening outside). Drinking lots of water and hoping it shows on the scale tomorrow. :drinker:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Hey all - sorry I've been MIA. Life's been busy, busy, busy!

But, I just posted on the main thread - I'm bowing out of this competition. There's a few reasons, but the main is that I just need to take a break from being a slave to the scale and kind of reevaluate where I'm at and what I need to do. I wish you all the best of luck - Kick some booty!!!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    Sara - you gotta do what you gotta do! Good luck with your reevaluating & whatnot. :flowerforyou:

I totally lost more than expected - 2.6 lbs! Woohoo! :drinker:
    I'm now closer to 170 than 180. I've got a good shot at actually getting out of the 170s in June.
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    You rock Trent!

Sara, good luck.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    Weigh-in days can be tough. I propose that we should all post something that we're proud of ourselves for today. :bigsmile: I think it's important to try to always focus on the positive.

I'm proud of myself for packing my lunch (grilled chicken breast, baby carrots and ~1 cup cooked spinach) and afternoon snack (greek yogurt) even though I was running late this morning. It's easy for me to make excuses and say I'll grab a healthy lunch from our cafe... but then when lunchtime comes around the not-as-healthy options are always so tempting.

I think I'm going to go to the gym tonight to do some intervals on the treadmill and some strength training.