Fat Fighters - Round 2 Fit n' Trim (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    I'm not leaving till I get off work tomorrow so I will weigh in as usual with everyone else. I might not get the results till Thursday though:grumble: That'll drive me nuts!

Ok, that does make sense. And, rereading what you wrote above - that is what you said. I took it the same way as Trent...funny how we read what we want to sometimes.

I have a loss today...144.8. I can't remember where I was at last week - I have to go look - but I know it was above 145. Guess that's good for our team. I hope I don't get moved, but if I do then that means everyone did well enough that I'm still moved with a loss.
    Lol, I meant early as in early in the week because the lake fills up fast with campers on Memorial day weekend :smile: There's no way I'd miss a weigh in! This game is helping me so much to keep on track. I can't be eliminated!

I lost 1.4lbs this week. I'm a little disappointed cause I was shooting for 2lbs but this is not bad, I'll take what i can get:drinker:
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Trent!! You're going to make us wait all day???? :bigsmile: Hopefully you will be way down.

Let's go Fat Fighters!

Unfortunately I suspect I'll be up a little, or barely break even... didn't have the best week food-wise and I'm coming down with something (feeling pretty crappy) so I didn't workout last night. Hoping our team can pull off another victory so that I don't have to worry about being eliminated! I'm sad that the lowest % on each team (after the eliminated player is removed) has to switch teams... :ohwell:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.4lbs this week. I'm a little disappointed cause I was shooting for 2lbs but this is not bad, I'll take what i can get:drinker:
    Any loss is a good loss. I didn't see your post over on the other board though.

Trent, hope you feel better soon!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Any loss is a good loss. I didn't see your post over on the other board though.

Trent, hope you feel better soon!
    I know, thank you :smile: I just posted my picture, I didn't have time to upload it before work. I had too much packing and shopping to do. Looks like we are camping in some major rain this weekend :grumble: but we'll still have fun. Just hope it breaks enough for me to get some nice walks in.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of all of you!! Looks like everyone from every time was having some struggles this week. (((((((((((CHEESY GROUP HUG)))))))))) We can do this Fat Fighters!!

Trent, I hope you are feeling better soon. Take care of yourself!

Kinda sad to think about one of us leaving. :brokenheart:

I'm thinking my .5 disadvantage didn't bite me in the big buns this week. Whew! I actually weighed at 173ish when I woke up. I was 169.4 on Monday. WTH!!! Took a picture, hopped in the shower and when I got out, I weighed myself one more time and got the 170ish weight. Was happy, but still disappointed the 160's are hiding from me again. Next week though. Just happy I reweighed myself or I would have been a real disappointment to our team. Garsh! :ohwell:
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    uh-oh, where do you live again? Hope you are not camping anywhere close to the tornado zone.

Maria, my boss told me to weight after showering too and I didn't believe it. Sometimes it works and sometimes not but like you, I always want to get one last look. :happy: Hopefully both of us will break down into the lower digits next week.

We are going to pound the muscle - whatevers :bigsmile: Although I am worried about Mindy, she has not been around for awhile. Hope she is able to weigh in.
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    I live in Oregon. No worries about tornados and rain is a part of daily life here so its all good, we are use to it:wink:

I weighed myself before and after my shower today too but there wasn't any change at all. I wish I had a big loss after my shower:sad: I didn't do too bad though, I was just really liking the consistant even 2lb lose. I'm gonna be down in the 150's though next week, thats my goal. I've lost 10lbs since I started mfp last month:smile::drinker:

I was kinda wondering whats up with Mindy too. I know she's having a rough time, I hope she is staying in the competition.
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Way to go Trent, he posted a 2lb loss! whooo whooo

My pants are starting to get loose! So I took the evening off from exercising and "shopped" my closet. Good thing next week starts summer casual at my work, I have a ton of jeans and capris and summer skirts for the next 20 pounds down. The old dress pants with pleats and the work dresses with shoulder pads are going to have to go though. :laugh:
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    :cry: Guess I'll be saying bye for now team.
  • irishgal44
    Options
    :cry: Guess I'll be saying bye for now team.

Noooooooooo! I'm so sad. :( you will be missed!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Hello new team! Looking forward to shed this unwanted visitor weight!!!
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Welcome Jessica! Looks like you are scheduled for a big loss next week, go Fat Fighters!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    haha I sure hope so!! This new pup is sure keepin me on my toes! Gonna be outdoors all weekend and going to a body flow and zumba class on Tuesday!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    What an icky twist to put in the game! Sad to see ya go Shammrock:cry:

MamaT, welcome :smile:

Whooo Hooooo Fat Fighters!!! Good job team!

So, is Mindy still in the game or did Kim give her a pass for the unexpected absence?
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Hey all - welcome to the team, Jess!

Uugh - whatever crud I've got isn't going away. Low grade fever, sinus/chest congestion, coughing...boo. Haven't worked out since Monday and I feel like a sloth. At this rate I'm not sure I'll be able to run the 10k race I've got scheduled for Monday! :frown: I'll be very disappointed if I have to miss it...

I'm at work today because it's a short day (they're letting us out at 2) and I didn't want to take another sick day, plus I'm taking a long lunch due to an appointment I have, so I'll really only be working a half day.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Make healthy choices! :drinker: <--- (he's got water in those cups!)
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome!

Trent feel better! I hope you don't miss your 10k!

Looking forward to an active weekend- it's supposed to be great weather here and we'll be at my parents on the lake! lots of hiking trails!
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    looks like crappy weather here, was supposed to start raining tomorrow but it's already here today. I need to get some sun!
    Hope you feel better soon Trent.
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Ive had a horrible week so far friends. So sad and feeling blaaaah. Starting over tomorrow and hopefully I will not have too much of a gain for Wednesday or at least maintain. :(
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Hoping yall are having a great holiday weekend and enjoying the outdoors! I'm hoping me being on my feet chasing the babe and the pup are helping to defeat the amount of food and beer (really not too much... so far lol) We're with the fam til tomorrow so more to come! ... and we are eaters lol.

Hope it's good weather for yall to enjoy!
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Ah Maria, why sad? Hope you feel better today.

Jessica, lucky you have somebody to run around with. Here it is me, DH and MIL so we are pretty slow going. :laugh: I did not exercise today and went to Smokey Bones and did not make the best choices. Too bad this site doesn't track your calories for the week and give you a total or average. I think I am still down for the week.

I got a hula hoop today! At one point in time in my adult life I had a 19 inch waist, would like to get it back down to at least 29!

Hope all the other Fat Fighters are doing good this holiday weekend. Oh - DH knows I don't like hot dogs and won't eat them without chips so he got dogs and chips for the holiday weekend but instead of buying the big bags buy one - get one, he got 2 grab it size bags. :noway: At least he is 'trying' to help me.