Fat Fighters - Round 2 Fit n' Trim (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.2lbs this week... Not as much as I wanted but I can't really complain.

Sara, sorry to see ya go but you always need to put yourself and your family first so it is completely understandable and respectable:flowerforyou:

Trent, I brought lunch today too... well, actually I bought it on my way to work cause I was already at the store shopping for the bar but I got brown rice california rolls (i've been craving them bad) and sugar snap peas with greek yogurt onion dip. I think the sushi is a little high on sodium but I will make sure to drink tons of water:wink:

Something I'm proud of is that I have actually done quite a bit more exercise them normal. I have sore muscles today which I haven't felt for a while now.... Its such a good pain:bigsmile:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    WOW, you guys did great!

I'm proud that I took my vitamins today. I just hate taking them but when the alarm went off after lunch I just did it.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I'm pretty sure we totally won this week. Great job everyone! :drinker:

Fantastic job, Heather - amazing to lose that much while on a trip. :smile:
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Yeah we won the week but will be losing a team member. :sad: bummer.
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    What a bittersweet win! Even though we won we still lose a teammate!!! That really sucks! Good job team for pulling out another awesome victory:drinker:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Yes I say regardless of the turn of events we all did great!!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Ok Debbie- I'm naughty and did some sneakin around. The other teams talking about taking you... just a heads up

Kim made a very good yet motivating (for me) remark- I'm not considered a threat to them b/c I weigh more than when we started the competition. Very true- but might I add makes me want to lose even more and inform yall I was also on a medication that causes lots of water retention and will be off of it by over 2 weeks by next weight in :happy:

ALSO spending our weekend without child redoing our front yard!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    Ok Debbie- I'm naughty and did some sneakin around. The other teams talking about taking you... just a heads up

Kim made a very good yet motivating (for me) remark- I'm not considered a threat to them b/c I weigh more than when we started the competition. Very true- but might I add makes me want to lose even more and inform yall I was also on a medication that causes lots of water retention and will be off of it by over 2 weeks by next weight in :happy:

ALSO spending our weekend without child redoing our front yard!

Jess - hopefully you'll see a big difference after the medication is out of your system!

I don't want anyone to go! :frown: I bet they will take Debbie since you've got an advantage of a 10-day period between last weigh-in and the next weigh-in. I took a peek at their thread and find it interesting that they assume it would be hard for me and Heather to lose much next week since we had big losses this week. I'll have to prove them wrong!
  • mamaturner
    Options

Jess - hopefully you'll see a big difference after the medication is out of your system!

I don't want anyone to go! :frown: I bet they will take Debbie since you've got an advantage of a 10-day period between last weigh-in and the next weigh-in. I took a peek at their thread and find it interesting that they assume it would be hard for me and Heather to lose much next week since we had big losses this week. I'll have to prove them wrong!

I agree Trent- you've been a constant player since the beginning! Let's all prove 'em wrong whatever they're decision!!

As for the meds- I'm hoping it helps a lot too! and think it will!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Damn it, its not fair that we have to lose anyone when we won:sad: That's life though I guess... we just have to keep on truckin'!
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Noooooooo.... I don't want to bust muscles, I want to fight fat. Maybe they will take Eva, she has really been the most consistent.

And I'm not real sure about the big loss for next week. I've been having some low grade anxiety, or maybe just unease would be a better word and can't figure out why. Which keeps me distracted and stressed which we all know just loves to hold on to fat. I feel like I am either forgetting something or haven't planned for something.... weird. Hey! Maybe I am stressed about going to the other team?? :laugh:

Jessica, sounds like fun redoing your front yard, Trent didn't you do something with your back yard last weekend? It's supposed to rain here all weekend so no yard for me. I started doing Leslie Sansone walking videos the last two nights instead of the treadmill. I like them but I am not getting my heart rate up enough with them because my fat little legs can't keep up. Do any of you have Comcast with the exercise TV On Demand? Looked at some of those last night, there is enough there to keep from getting bored for a year!
  • mamaturner
    Options

And I'm not real sure about the big loss for next week. I've been having some low grade anxiety, or maybe just unease would be a better word and can't figure out why. Which keeps me distracted and stressed which we all know just loves to hold on to fat. I feel like I am either forgetting something or haven't planned for something.... weird. Hey! Maybe I am stressed about going to the other team?? :laugh:

i have to admit this struck me! I've been battling some sort of depression for the past week and a half- it feels a bit like its mixed with anxiety. I'm hoping it's nothing but like I posted earlier I stopped a med (Lyrica) and I'm wondering if it's my body trying to get back to normal. Here's to both of us getting our sanity back! :drinker: ps that's vodka lemonade :laugh:
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    Boo! We're going to miss you Debbie! :frown:
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    crapola :sad: :sad:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    bye bye Debbie :cry:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Damn it:sad: ! Maybe there will be another chance to steal the other teams player and we can get you back Debbie! Keep in touch though, I'll see ya in the Lushes thread if nothing else.... We'll miss ya:drinker:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    how yall feelin fat fighters!?!?! wednesdays coming quick!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    So Thurs/Friday/Saturday weren't great. No real excuses... Trying to do damage control now and hopefully have a small loss for the week. I was up on the scale this morning - hoping some of it is water weight. :grumble:

Hope everyone had a good weekend! (and did better than me!)
  • mamaturner
    Options
    your weekend sounds like mine! lol- we celebrated our anniversary and I didn't eat that bad. Even went bowling Saturday and hiking yesterday!

But had a Dr. appointment today and they're scale said 157!!! WHAT?!?! Granted I'm wearing clothes but not a freakin snow suit! Plus I cut 10" hair off I mean come on!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    I had a pretty good weekend. I worked a double friday so I didn't get to exercise but no snacking either so I was under cals. Saturday we went to the Rose Festival/ Saturday Market in Portland and had a great time. We did ALOT of walking but I did have Kahula Pork and Cabbage and stole a bit of my kids cotton candy:embarassed:. Yesterday i went to my dads for a BBQ but I purposely mowed my lawn/monsterous hill, to burn cals before I went. The scale seams to be standing still right now but I'm sure I can pull off a loss by wed no problem:wink: