Fat Fighters - Round 2 Fit n' Trim (Closed Group)

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,803 Member
    I'm determined to win this one! I don't want them deciding our fate anymore.. them taking Debbie was NOT good! I'm a little worried about Faith though... She pulls big numbers when she is motivated!

I took my family to Dairy Queen a couple weeks ago cause the boys were brave when they got their shots. It was hard not to get a blizzard but I knew I couldn't afford it (calorie wise) so I got one of those starkiss bars... I forgot how good those are. I use to get them all the time when I was young and they are only somewhere around 100 calories (can't remember exactly). Good job with your choice too... It does feel good to go out to eat and feel confident with your choice of food:flowerforyou:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    You go Kasi, kick some butt! And don't worry, if you all decide to trade me or Faith out I won't be mad, I will just haunt you forever. :laugh: :laugh:

I agree, I would have never gotten this far without the challenge. I need the competition and the forced weigh in each week.

p.s. you've got mail!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 643 Member
    I am uber motivated. We will win next week!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want this to end! :sad:

I love doing this with you guys!
  • Aprilstar480
    I know huh! It's nice to have the support of our team (Debbie included:wink: )! We will definately win the weigh-in but one of us HAS to win the Biggest Loser prize!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,141 Member
    I know huh! It's nice to have the support of our team (Debbie included:wink: )! We will definately win the weigh-in but one of us HAS to win the Biggest Loser prize!

I won the last challenge and got my prize last week in the mail. Kim is so sweet. :heart: Weighed myself yesterday and I'm so close to the 160's again. Jeepers, I SO want the 160's! Wonder if that advantage works for me too or maybe not? Either way, I'm excited.
  • EvaiTryst

I won the last challenge and got my prize last week in the mail. Kim is so sweet. :heart: Weighed myself yesterday and I'm so close to the 160's again. Jeepers, I SO want the 160's! Wonder if that advantage works for me too or maybe not? Either way, I'm excited.

160's would be awesome!

I was 170.8 this morning... so close... so close.... lol
  • irishgal44
    171.2! We r soooo close! Bday party n beer today n tonight. Gonna run so I can eat more...lol
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    I think you will both have me beat on getting into the 160s.

I think I cracked last week because I was putting too much pressure on myself, so at this point I'm just going to go with the flow and not worry about when I hit what weight. I need to focus on eating healthy, keeping up my exercise and doing what I know I've gotta do. The weight will follow. :drinker:
  • EvaiTryst
    Exactly Trent. You'll get there... don't stress about it.

I weighed myself when we got home from working on the car... again.
    169.8... But I haven't really had anything to eat today. Just a mountain dew... some pickles and granola bar really.
  • irishgal44

169.8... But I haven't really had anything to eat today. Just a mountain dew... some pickles and granola bar really.

Holy awesomeness girl!!!

I ate like a sow today...tried to drink and I got sick off of one drink - what's up with that?!?! Will eat very low cals tomorrow to make up for it. Hoping to hit 160's SOOOO much this week!

Trent - great, great, great attitude and so much smarter than what I did the first time. Doing it the healthy way like you are is def. the smart and permanant route. :) I didn't the first time and it came back.
  • mcdebbie

What a great number to see on the scale. But you know you have to eat, right? :bigsmile: Wishing you all luck getting into the 160's!
  • EvaiTryst

What a great number to see on the scale. But you know you have to eat, right? :bigsmile: Wishing you all luck getting into the 160's!

That was eating pretty terriblely. I did eat when we got home, but we were just out running around and trying to get stuff done. Kinda forgot I guess.
  • Aprilstar480
    K.. so I was feeling really good when I came into work this morning cause I ran a mile which is totally new to me. I don't normally run so it felt pretty damn good. But then I got here and my boss met me at my car to inform me we are cutting hours (including mine) I'm pretty stressed out about it but she has left me in charge of figuring out how the hours will be distributed (again very stressful). I think I have it figured out but people are gonna be mad and I don't want to break the news to them! The only positive about the situation is that I will have 4 days off a week which totally rocks but damn this really sucks to have to tell others that they aren't gonna have the hours they need! Gotta breath... it'll all be okay.... really stressed right now though:frown:
  • mcdebbie
    I would love to have 4 days off a week but sure couldn't afford the pay cut. :sick: So what's up, people not drinking? Yeah right :laugh: Guess they are all doing it at home. I can't even remember the last time we have been in a bar. Except on a cruise ship.

The other's shouldn't be mad at you! Not your fault. Tell then to get more of their friends in drinking.
  • Aprilstar480
    It's been ridiculously slow here. The owners are trying to lease out the bar and the potential buyer is having issues coming up with the initial fees to take over. This is either gonna go one of two ways... He'll come up with the money , all will be good and we'll go back to normal schedule or we will shut down and I'll be outta a job. So freakin' stressful. I worked the schedule so I won't have a pay cut but one of my guys may end up quitting over this then I'll be screwed but we'll just have to see.
  • EvaiTryst
    Sheesh Kasi that really sucks. Good luck. I hope things go well.

I just found out yesterday that we're going to Ohio for this coming weekend. I just started the 30 day shred and won't be able to do it while we're there, but the inlaws have a pool and I intend on swimming my little heart out.
    We're leaving late Friday night and coming back on monday... so I might be mia for a couple of days.
  • irishgal44
    Sheesh Kasi that really sucks. Good luck. I hope things go well.

I just found out yesterday that we're going to Ohio for this coming weekend. I just started the 30 day shred and won't be able to do it while we're there, but the inlaws have a pool and I intend on swimming my little heart out.
    We're leaving late Friday night and coming back on monday... so I might be mia for a couple of days.

Kasi - hoping things get less stressful for you and find out the news that you want in the end. And remember whatever the outcome, someday it will all make sense and you'll be at peace with it all. :heart:

Erin - ugh, it's tough to have to quit the 30 day shred like that. Will you be taking your computer? I found a link to it online tonight...

http://www.4shared.com/video/S0SfqmX7/30_Day_Shred_-_Level_1m4vff.html (level 1)

http://www.4shared.com/video/rlVZUNCZ/30_Day_Shred_Level_2m4vff.html (level 2)

http://www.4shared.com/video/JBPieMXy/30_Day_Shred_Level_3m4vff.html (level 3)
  • irishgal44
    BTW...I just started my own weight loss blog. I would love it if you checked it out - you will probably see how quirky I am...LOL...

http://irishgalonamission.tumblr.com
  • Aprilstar480
    Well, the guy I was worried about tried to quit on the spot when I told him but he calmed down and said he'd try to stick it out for a little while. I understand why he's upset but there is nothing I can do about it.

Gotta love mini-vacas Erin! Have fun swimming... I might do some swimming too in the lake. It's normally not warm enough this time of year but were there yesterday for the day to fish and the water felt great and I looked at the weather and its suppose to be in the high 70's all weekend... totally excited!

Irish, I will check out your blog in the morning.. Just got back from a long run and ready to clean up and hit the pillow!

Good Night Fat Fighters :heart:
  • Aprilstar480
    How's everyone doing? Trent, haven't heard from ya in a while... You okay?
This discussion has been closed.