Fat Fighters - Round 2 Fit n' Trim (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I hate making decisions like this. *head desk*

I do NOT envy you. I am not ashamed to say that I'm glad I didn't win this week because I did not want to make that decision! :ohwell:
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    My only thought, is, if you don't want to screw with our team, you could swap someone from the other team with someone in the 2nd chance category. That would mean we wouldn't get anyone back on our team, but it would also mean we wouldn't lose anyone else.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I just don't know if I can feel right about moving someone whose made it this far into second chance, but at the same time there are some second chancers who are doing awesome and I'd like to see back. I'm happy about losing weight but I'm not happy about having to make this decision. :P
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Heart broken
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I just don't know if I can feel right about moving someone whose made it this far into second chance, but at the same time there are some second chancers who are doing awesome and I'd like to see back. I'm happy about losing weight but I'm not happy about having to make this decision. :P

You thoughts were how I would have done it for sure. To be thrown into a second chance without "earning" that wouldn't have been a fun experience. Lol. Wouldn't have wanted to be in your spot! Way to play the game in a fair matter! :)
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    om my gawd, I completely misread the post. I thought I was going to second chance and healthy mom going to MB team. That's what I get for trying to read these things on my Iphone late at night. So now I'm not heart broken but scared I'll let ya'll down.

Kim just said since I notified her that I was going to be gone for vacation that I could weigh in when I get back. I will check it out on Wednesday and if the loss is good enough I will try to post it. I'm afraid being on vacation all week will put a crimp in my diet and exercise. But DH is off today so I have him out buying carrots and grapes and other low cal things for the trip.

Any suggestions on exercises I can do in the car?

Good luck on the long weekend everybody.
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    That decision was not cool to make. So I hope everyone's happy with. I prefer to be fair.
    Thanks Maria!

Debbie you'll be fine... We know you won't let us down. :)

Now, me on the other hand.... I will try and stay in touch while in Ohio this weekend. We will see what happens. I know my mother in law has a scale so I'll just use hers. In a way I'm happy for a break from the 30 day shred... my knees hurt and my shins hurt... Although Jillian says without stress there is no change... Well I'm doubting she has bad knees. Grrr....

Looking forward to swimming. MIL picked up some little swimmers for my son, Taven. It will be his first time swimming. Might be interesting.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    I'm Back!!! I didn't do as well as i wanted on my camping trip. I wanted to do some running or at least walking but I burnt the bottom of my frickin' foot! It's really a story for the lushes thread but basically I lost my phone, sunglasses, and SHOES... decided to go without the shoes and managed to step on not one but TWO embers that popped outta the fire! I burnt my big toe on one food and the arch of the other:ohwell:

How's everyone else doing? Glad to see Debbie is back:drinker:

Heading out to Subway then downtown to watch more fireworks with the kids. Hope everyone is having a fun and safe 4th of July:bigsmile: !
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    Hey all - I just got back from our mini-vacation. Was a wonderful few days, but back to the real world now. Hope everyone had a good weekend - I definitely indulged a bit but I was on vacation and decided I wasn't going to make myself feel guilty over it. If I end up being eliminated this week because of it... well, it is what it is! :drinker:
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    I definately indulged this weekend... hope I don't get eliminated. Thank god for a .25 lb advantage.
    Too many burgers and brauts and potato salad.

although I was hurling this morning... Ugh.

I guess we'll see tomorrow. All I've had today sofar is some triskets and a can of mountain. Yes, I know... not exactly healthy. I need to go to the grocery store tonight and start the 30 day shred over again. :(

Did have a great time in ohio though... LOTS of swimming!
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Can somebody email me their email address so I can try to email my photo? No Internet
    Da77@comcast.net
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    Can somebody email me their email address so I can try to email my photo? No Internet
    Da77@comcast.net

Debbie - just emailed you my address
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    We were all challeneged over the week/weekend I guess! We were camping for 4 days, lots of cookouts, TOM hit me, etc, but somehow I ended up maintaining, which was my goal. I had a wonderful run over the weekend and very fun bike ride (a couple of them). Guess the exercise helped the maintain and yesterday I stayed on track. Whooot!

Going to buy new runnings shoes today. So excited. Just waiting for my physical therapist to call me so she can tell me what kind of shoes I can buy since I don't want to ruin my achilles tendons like i did the last time I purchased shoes (which turned out to be the wrong kind). Hoping to go for a long run tonight. :drinker:

Hoping your weigh ins are what you hope they can be!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Darn it guys... I think we lost this one:cry::cry: When is Debbie weighing-in? Did she get an extention or is she sending her weight to you Trent?
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    Darn it guys... I think we lost this one:cry::cry: When is Debbie weighing-in? Did she get an extention or is she sending her weight to you Trent?

I haven't heard from her. Kim told her before that she could weigh in when she got back, since she was notified of the vacation at the start of the competition - I'm assuming that if Debbie doesn't email me her weigh in that she's planning on posting it when she's back.

I'm fully expecting to be eliminated this week, but I'm honestly okay with that. I wish I would've stayed on track and tried a bit harder, but when your head's not in the right place that can be difficult. I do think things are starting to look up for me and I'm feeling better about everything - it's just a matter of re-establishing the good habits that got me this far in the first place. :smile:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Kim said you could repost... Is that not gonna help? I'm glad you are feeling better about everything... Stay Positive Trent:flowerforyou:
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    Kim said you could repost... Is that not gonna help? I'm glad you are feeling better about everything... Stay Positive Trent:flowerforyou:

I'm not expecting a miraculous drop between the morning and now. I've been eating regularly, and usually when I see a big drop between morning and afternoon it's because I was eating VERY lightly that day and my system has pretty much emptied itself out, which would not be the case today.
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    I am back in the land of Internet and 3G! Yes I got an extension but I don't think waiting until I get home will be any better and could be worse and I didn't want everybody to have to wait. Don't know if kim will take my written weight or wait to see the picture though which I can't post until sunday. Was not able to email. Too bad we all gained but that just means we will knock them out next week.
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    So sorry we couldn't keep ya here this time Trent. We are gonna miss ya, you'll always be a fat fighter. Hopefully we'll see ya back here in week 12:wink: Keep in touch:flowerforyou:
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    I hope everyone has survived the weekend. It actually help to be at work for it I think. lol

OH yeah.... Trent.... Once a Fat Fighter.... always a Fat Fighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That just made me think of Goonies for some weird reason... totally unrelated!