• clipsychic
    clipsychic Posts: 99
    Options
    Bump!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,059 Member
    Options
    5bc17cbfb6e7e02a0191568405d37eb3.gif

..............there are a lot ot diets out there, Banks.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    true dat lady!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    That sounds like my diet. I'm doin' life.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    The really sad thing is how many people are injuring themselves, spending tons of $$$, getting injections, starving, feeling sick, missing work, etc etc etc with all these HFRC plans, tapeworm, four hour, no carbs, blah blah blah *scams*.....when it is so flippin easy to just count calories and exercise.

It doesn't GET any easier than myfitnesspal. Just try it.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Oh. And I spend on average $7 per day to eat. And I buy organic just about everything, it doesn't have to cost a lot.
  • samanthakatecallan
    Options
    bump, this is exactly how I do my macronutrients, bravo
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    The really sad thing is how many people are injuring themselves, spending tons of $$$, getting injections, starving, feeling sick, missing work, etc etc etc with all these HFRC plans, tapeworm, four hour, no carbs, blah blah blah *scams*.....when it is so flippin easy to just count calories and exercise.

It doesn't GET any easier than myfitnesspal. Just try it.

Here Here!
  • cmriverside
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • mocha76
    mocha76 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Love it!!
  • cmriverside
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    I'm true to my word, I see diets on MFP, I bump this!:smokin:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

Hey, SHBoss,

I just have one question for you:

wheres-my-money.png

Bumptastic
  • SHBoss1673
    Options

Hey, SHBoss,

I just have one question for you:

wheres-my-money.png

Bumptastic

Love that episode, he beats the CRAP out of Brian. Good thing you don't know where I live. (like THAT would be hard to figure out.)
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    But, but ......you mean I have to give up my Mcfakefood and diet soda? Oh my how will I ever survive?
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    But, but ......you mean I have to give up my Mcfakefood and diet soda? Oh my how will I ever survive?

Mkfakefood, nice. Diet soda? I didn't say that, moderation yes, giving up something like that? No, I don't see the need.

Diet soda bashers like to talk about all the "harmful" studies done on it, or that it triggers cravings. But there's only been 1 study that proves anything, It was done by Duke, and since then there's been a litany of professional researchers that have not only criticized that study, but outright invalidated it for it's overly poor methodology and quality control. As to whether it triggers cravings, well, smelling fresh popcorn popping triggers my craving for popcorn, and smelling Chinese food triggers my craving for Chinese food, that's nothing new, certain foods trigger certain desires, if they're too strong for you to resist, then don't drink them, if they're not, go for it (again, in moderation). There's nothing in them that's going to give you cancer, forget the conspiracy theorists.
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I was joking but I don't drink diet sodas cause I don't want the artificial crap that's in it. I don't do fake sugar as well. I go back and forth on the "everything in moderation" debate because honestly for just about all of us there is at least one thing we shouldn't have. Still at the end of the day my focus is on eating real food with as few preservatives and additives as possible, drinking enough water and getting in some form of exercise. I don't want a miracle drug, pill or potion to magically make fat I took 47 years to accumulate disappear over night.
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    bumping