The LATEST diet

Options

Replies

• hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I love this! It's simple, not easy but very do-able!
  • hellotini
    hellotini Posts: 29
    Options
    No, no, no. This simply won't do. How can you expect to inspire cult like devotion and flog thousands of units of books, videos and supplements with a clear, sensible and easily accessible guidelines which allows for flexibility?

And the "Human Diet." That is no way a sexy enough title. It will not allow true believers to be awarded for their devotion by believing they are part of an exclusive group which has access to cutting edge info that "they" do not want you to know about. How about "The Genome Andrenoceptor Diet" instead? Nothing like some impressive sounding technical jargon.

Now the only thing left to do is set myself up as a guru (hmmm, I'm thinking purple robes with gold filiigree and some kind of orange turban,) ensure my word is never questioned and the individual is always wrong, employ cult speak, cut off exit strategies for the devoted, suppress dissent, enforce thinking conformity, embrace irrationality, and personally attack critics. Pffft, I can do that in my sleep.

Then I can sit back and watch the profits roll in. Oh, I may need to ensure SHBoss mysteriously disappears so I can plagarise his work but that can be arranged. Mwhahahahaha

This is the best post I have ever read in my life. :laugh: I'm dying over here.
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    It's time....
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Yay! I've been bumped!:love:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,098 Member
    Options
    once again :bigsmile:
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    It's a great idea, but if you want to make money on it, you need to sell it with some kind of supplement, fat burner, or placebo that you have developed to make money on it.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    It's a great idea, but if you want to make money on it, you need to sell it with some kind of supplement, fat burner, or placebo that you have developed to make money on it.

I've got the supplement covered - :wink: :laugh:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/236098-great-low-cost-weight-loss-supplement
    Of course, we'd need a fancier name for it...
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    WHY isn't this in the list of frequently referenced posts or required newbie reading?!?!?!
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    LOVE IT!
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    WHY isn't this in the list of frequently referenced posts or required newbie reading?!?!?!

Actually, those are "full". And this one is very recent. Mike's working on a better system of tutorials and standard info.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    love it! Maybe if you market it as a "fad diet" it will become really popular.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Great post! Maybe you should call it the Common Sense Diet! :D I think the media warps our sense of eating & diets so much every gimmick that helps you lose a couple lbs short term gets attention :S

Hey, I was going to suggest, 'common sense diet' - get out of *my* head! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    Great post! Maybe you should call it the Common Sense Diet! :D I think the media warps our sense of eating & diets so much every gimmick that helps you lose a couple lbs short term gets attention :S

Hey, I was going to suggest, 'common sense diet' - get out of *my* head! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ha, but that might offend those who are common sense challenged, wouldn't want to do that!
  • cmriverside
    Options
    seven new diets......:noway: thBumpphotobucketKikyo1991.gif
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Before I sign up to this scheme, can you please tell me which celebrities endorse it? And how much will it cost? Anything under £200 a month and it can't possibly be worthwhile! And there have to be a few unfathomably exercise gadgets or it just won't work.
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    Before I sign up to this scheme, can you please tell me which celebrities endorse it? And how much will it cost? Anything under £200 a month and it can't possibly be worthwhile! And there have to be a few unfathomably exercise gadgets or it just won't work.

there's this guy, on this website. What's his name... Anyway, you know him, dark hair, good looking, excellent shape. He loves this program.
    :tongue:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Speaking of good looking and self-confident....:laugh:

It may be time to "lose" the "-inator" suffix. (I see the siggie doesn't say it....where did I see that, SH?)

Arnold and fans are not in high esteem this week :bigsmile:
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    Speaking of good looking and self-confident....:laugh:

It may be time to "lose" the "-inator" suffix. (I see the siggie doesn't say it....where did I see that, SH?)

Arnold and fans are not in high esteem this week :bigsmile:

not sure, let me check. Probably on my profile page, you stalking me again?
  • cmriverside
    Options
    ninja.gif