The LATEST diet

Options

Replies

• myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    there's this guy, on this website. What's his name... Anyway, you know him, dark hair, good looking, excellent shape. He loves this program.
    :tongue:

Hey, what do you mean? I don't endorse this diet. Oh wait, I see who you mean......

statler-and-waldorf.jpg
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,060 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    there's this guy, on this website. What's his name... Anyway, you know him, dark hair, good looking, excellent shape. He loves this program.

Hey, what do you mean? I don't endorse this diet. Oh wait, I see who you mean......

So sad to see so many guys with so little confidence. :cry:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

It's the carbs. Makes us craaaaaaazy.

Besides, if I don't blow my own trumpet, who's gonna blow it for me ;) Nothing like a good....errrrr....anyway.

Bumperoo.
  • cmriverside
    Options

Besides, if I don't blow my own trumpet, who's gonna blow it for me ;) Nothing like a good....errrrr....anyway.

Bumperoo.

That's more confidence than necessary. :laugh: If you can blow your own trumpet.......
  • ladyhawk00
    Options

Bumperoo.

That's more confidence than necessary. :laugh: If you can blow your own trumpet.......

ROFL
  • WomanPower79
    Options
    Love this plan! :laugh:
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    bump.gif
  • spaniel
    spaniel Posts: 468
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Well, as of today, I know of a doctor who's all behind The Human Diet. Went to see my doctor today for the first time since I've started losing weight, and when he suspiciously asked about what I'd been doing to lose weight, I filled him in on all the details. I also told him my new motto, "eat more fruit, eat more veg, eat less crap, drink more water, and move more." He asked me if I would please come back as a consultant, because he would easily be able to get rid of half his clients if they would just do what I'd done. He also told me I'd made his day, because the outcome of my appointment was one of his best consultations in ages. Hooray for The Human Diet!! :drinker: (that's water in that cup by the way).
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    Well, as of today, I know of a doctor who's all behind The Human Diet. Went to see my doctor today for the first time since I've started losing weight, and when he suspiciously asked about what I'd been doing to lose weight, I filled him in on all the details. I also told him my new motto, "eat more fruit, eat more veg, eat less crap, drink more water, and move more." He asked me if I would please come back as a consultant, because he would easily be able to get rid of half his clients if they would just do what I'd done. He also told me I'd made his day, because the outcome of my appointment was one of his best consultations in ages. Hooray for The Human Diet!! :drinker: (that's water in that cup by the way).

nice! Feel free to forward him my diet if you want. :tongue:
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Well, I did put in a good word for MFP. :bigsmile:
  • ladyhawk00
    Options
    Perfect time for a bump :bigsmile:
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    so... anyone else interested in the BUMP?
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    by the way, the SECOND, Mike creates the private groups function, I'm adding this as a group!

TYVM
  • cmriverside
    Options
    If you'll let me in, I'd like to join. Is the membership free?
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    Major BUMP needed!! :drinker:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Oh let's bump this again. Great diet.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    Bump again!