Replies

• Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I think we need to add a small gimmick. My vote is for some disgusting drink made with duck liver, celery, cayenne pepper and lemonade.

good gravy woman! that's terrible. OK how about my newest thing, adding pineapple to my grilled veggies, it's AWESOME and pineapple is really good for you in moderate quantity (just don't go overboard and eat a whole one all at once.)
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I think we need to add a small gimmick. My vote is for some disgusting drink made with duck liver, celery, cayenne pepper and lemonade.

good gravy woman! that's terrible. OK how about my newest thing, adding pineapple to my grilled veggies, it's AWESOME and pineapple is really good for you in moderate quantity (just don't go overboard and eat a whole one all at once.)
    I assume you do mean grilling the pineapple? First time, we had some grilled pineapple on the weekend... OMG, The warm sweet flavour.. Wow..:laugh:
  • SHBoss1673
    Options

I assume you do mean grilling the pineapple? First time, we had some grilled pineapple on the weekend... OMG, The warm sweet flavour.. Wow..:laugh:

Yeah. We actually mix all the veggies up and add pineapple to it, then throw them in a grilling basket. Onions, peppers, squash, sugar snap peas, tomatoes, broccoli, eggplant, and now...PINEAPPLE. We toss them all with balsamic vinegar, a little olive oil, and some sesame oil (careful, it's super high in cals, a little goes a long way) and minced garlic, it's really good on the grill. The pineapple gives it a little bite of sweetness, and when you bite on one, it's like finding a skittle in your m'n'ms (in a good way).
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    This thread is so freakin fantastic!!!! Could it really be so simple? Where has this diet been my whole life and why are you just now telling us about it? Whats wrong with you anyway? A few questions. 1. Where do I send my check, because you must be charging a fortune for this( I would if I invented it). 2. When can I get an appointment with The Guru? 3. Where do I go to order the supplements? Thanks so much!!!! :wink:
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    vonda, as wild as this seems, it's FREE! Can you believe it? And if you want to talk to me ever, just pm me. I wouldn't call my self a guru, just someone who's done a lot of research, and lived it myself (going from almost 240 and obese, to 179 and 12% body fat in the process, edging toward about 10% if I can).
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,733 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I think in honor of the high number of HCG threads I've seen today, this awesome Human Diet should just be known as the HCS Diet. Human Common Sense Diet.
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    I think in honor of the high number of HCG threads I've seen today, this awesome Human Diet should just be known as the HCS Diet. Human Common Sense Diet.

LOL
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Someone posted a topic "what is your job?" Didnt feel like saying SAHM..not that theres anything wrong with it..I just wanted to stir things up..LOL..I said "Human Diet Advocate"
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    Someone posted a topic "what is your job?" Didnt feel like saying SAHM..not that theres anything wrong with it..I just wanted to stir things up..LOL..I said "Human Diet Advocate"

Ha! nice. Commissions will be forthcoming! :tongue:
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options

Yeah. We actually mix all the veggies up and add pineapple to it, then throw them in a grilling basket. Onions, peppers, squash, sugar snap peas, tomatoes, broccoli, eggplant, and now...PINEAPPLE. We toss them all with balsamic vinegar, a little olive oil, and some sesame oil (careful, it's super high in cals, a little goes a long way) and minced garlic, it's really good on the grill. The pineapple gives it a little bite of sweetness, and when you bite on one, it's like finding a skittle in your m'n'ms (in a good way).

This sounds delicious, I can't wait to try it. I was wondering, I just bought some coconut oil and have been dying to try it. Could I substitute it for the oil in your recipe?
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    bump!
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Now on sale! YOU, YES YOU too can own your own copy of the latest diet, complete with a step by step guide to becoming healthy.

oh wait, I already posted it for free, darn! Why do I keep giving away the milk?!!!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,733 Member
    Options
    FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Now on sale! YOU, YES YOU too can own your own copy of the latest diet, complete with a step by step guide to becoming healthy.

oh wait, I already posted it for free, darn! Why do I keep giving away the milk?!!!
    Yet people continue to buy new cows. Silly people!
  • lanie25
    lanie25 Posts: 42
    Options
    Funny! I started a new diet too! For every minute I am on myfitnesspal.com, I will do an extra minute of exercise! I've lost 3 pounds so far!
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    I love this,its near enough to what has become a normal way of life for me now! I feel great my skin is great and Im getting nicely toned,the weight is not dropping off me rather slowly moving in the right direction,I feel very happy with my progress and I will not beat mysely up when I eat an icecream!!!well done for citing a bit of common sense!!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Which isn't surprising, it came from a Sox fan!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    Bumping in honor of yet another fad diet thread I saw pop up.