creepiest thing you've seen on mfp?

Options

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I think the creepiest thing was this one time when I saw a girl that logged her...ummmm...let's say "intake" of semen one day.**

Measured in teaspoons.

(**Not that there's anything wrong with that...but really, does it need to be logged? :laugh: )
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Having run a sex offender registration program IRL, I have a VERY high threshold for what I consider "creepy".

I'll let you all know when I see it though.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    The pro-anorexia girls that post pictures in their profile of, I'm assuming, their aspirations. You know, pictures of bodies that are practically just a thin layer of skin covering bones. It freaks me the eff out. It's disgusting and disturbing. And this is coming from someone that had anorexia and bulimia 18 years ago.

I hate to be rude, but this site is about fitness and getting healthy. I don't want to see it, take it to another site. No offense...
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I have to say . . . I don't really get creeped out too easily. Maybe I need to hang around the boards more so I can find something that will creep me out. I am intrigued by the notion of being creeped out, but I'm crazy like that. : )

Michelle
  • toots99
    Options
    I think the creepiest thing was this one time when I saw a girl that logged her...ummmm...let's say "intake" of semen one day.**

Measured in teaspoons.

(**Not that there's anything wrong with that...but really, does it need to be logged? :laugh: )

Really, no comments about the semen girl?! :noway: :laugh:
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

Measured in teaspoons.

wow...brave woman to log that lol
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options

Measured in teaspoons.

Funny how you think she's brave just for logging it... nothing else comes to mind.
  • bakebunny
    bakebunny Posts: 253
    Options

Measured in teaspoons.

Funny how you think she's brave just for logging it... nothing else comes to mind.
    Well I have questions: how did she know how much? Did she look up the protein count on it too? Are we sure it couldn't have been measured in larger increments (by the cupful, etc)?

BTW, I'm a bit new and haven't been creeped out yet, but I'll keep my eyes open for it.
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    when women post in forum topics that are clearly stated "For Men only"

And that TOM guy creeps me out.. i don't think i have ever seen his post personally but the way all these women talk about him they seem to hate and despise this guy. he must be up to no good around here.

:laugh:
  • Swimgoddess
    Options

REALLY REALLY GUILTY. Though if you read my posts, you'd totally understand. Some of us rate "honorary testicles" though, lol.
  • toots99
    Options
    Well I have questions: how did she know how much? Did she look up the protein count on it too? Are we sure it couldn't have been measured in larger increments (by the cupful, etc)?

BTW, I'm a bit new and haven't been creeped out yet, but I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Now THAT I don't know. :laugh:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    WTF?!?!?!?!!? A CHick that counts the calories in the loads she takes!...HA!
  • Swimgoddess
    Options
    Ok, logging loads of jiz is definitely up there... in the MORON category! We're talking what, FIVE to SEVEN calories tops? Doesn't the EFFORT one puts in to extracting such a substance cancel out the caloric intake? It's like one of those "negative calorie" things like drinking a gallon of ice-water, eating raw carrots or cauliflower.

Seriously, if she didn't log in some respective cardio in the form of repeated head movements, hand movements, or riding bareback we can only assume she is one LAZY girl who let her guy do all the work. The shame!

SMH

I can't BELIEVE this woman tainted our food database with the idea of no-effort semen consumption!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Ok, logging loads of jiz is definitely up there... in the MORON category! We're talking what, FIVE to SEVEN calories tops? Doesn't the EFFORT one puts in to extracting such a substance cancel out the caloric intake? It's like one of those "negative calorie" things like drinking a gallon of ice-water, eating raw carrots or cauliflower.

Seriously, if she didn't log in some respective cardio in the form of repeated head movements, hand movements, or riding bareback we can only assume she is one LAZY girl who let her guy do all the work. The shame!

SMH

I can't BELIEVE this woman tainted our food database with the idea of no-effort semen consumption!

You are right!! Why would she even bother.........she would have burnt out those calories on the EFFORT alone it took for the HJ. Assuming thats what it was...........
  • bakebunny
    bakebunny Posts: 253
    Options
    OKay, I'm probably adding to the creepiness, but I'm a curious sort so I looked it up. Here's the info in a nutshell:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_nutritional_content_of_human_semen
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

REALLY REALLY GUILTY. Though if you read my posts, you'd totally understand. Some of us rate "honorary testicles" though, lol.

I do and they're scary, make me feel inadequate as a man. :blushing: (Can I be your b*tch Ma'am?)
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options

SMH

You are right!! Why would she even bother.........she would have burnt out those calories on the EFFORT alone it took for the HJ. Assuming thats what it was...........

That seems to be heading into the anorexic behavior area.
    And how does that guy feel:
    "So how was it?"
    "Hold on a minute, I'm counting calories..."
    I can't think of anything too creepy, but you'd have to get up pretty early in the morning to creep me out.
  • Swimgoddess
    Options

I do and they're scary, make me feel inadequate as a man. :blushing: (Can I be your b*tch Ma'am?)

^oh dear gawd, did he just call me "MA'AM"? Will one of my other adored boot-licking b!+ches please educate the poor fellow? Sergeant might dole you a charlie-horse giving love tap if it pleases her :D
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Logging semen....now that is some serious commitment.....i wonder how many minutes you hvae to run to burn of a tablespoon of semen? Or maybe its like celery, the amount of "effort" it takes to consume out-burns the actual calorie content

I think i have creeped myself out on here by oogling peoples goodies and thinking nasty thoughts in my head.....
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    OKay, I'm probably adding to the creepiness, but I'm a curious sort so I looked it up. Here's the info in a nutshell:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_nutritional_content_of_human_semen

see all the homepathics can just swallow semen instead of taking prozac for their depression.