creepiest thing you've seen on mfp?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I had a girl with her titts showing, not sure if its the same one that everyone else is talking about, and she usually posts something everyday, but not today.....so i tried to look back to see if she still had the pic and there is no trace of her. I'm pretty sure she got deleted

Thanks DB a lesson for us all there I think. BeerRunner - put your tits away now before you're ex-communicated !
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I would show off my breasts.....but i don't think they would fit in the main screen.....

As soon as i get to goal you can bet that all of you will being seeing more skin from me.....and when i get to goal im going to LIVE in a bikini

You've made an old man very happy.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I have that effect on old men, not so much on the ones my age:(
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Have I made this list yet? :embarassed:
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Guys, can we please keep this thread non vulgar! Cheers :drinker:

The one thing that needs to be mentioned is this...if someone is upsetting you with their post or messages, then please report it to Mike or a moderator..some of the things people have mentioned are absolute rule breaks of MFP. There is a list of moderators on the MFP blog..you can contact us at any time and we'll look into it.

Thank you!
    Ms_Natalie

MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator who desperately needs to finish wedding invites and sleep at the same time :wink:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    wow glad to see life breathed in my thread lol. didnt know it was still going