creepiest thing you've seen on mfp?

Options

Replies

• AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    ^oh dear gawd, did he just call me "MA'AM"? Will one of my other adored boot-licking b!+ches please educate the poor fellow? Sergeant might dole you a charlie-horse giving love tap if it pleases her :D

I don't think they have ranks in BDSM circles, so Sgt doesn't really work even if you were one. I'm no expert though so correct me if that's not the case :wink:
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    The jizz in database kind of creeped me out. A different post brought it up and.. I just had to look! 5 whoppin' cals/ejaculation!

Also, there was a chick that had bluejeans on and was topless, just holding her boobies in her hands. I actually said WHOA outload, it surprised me!
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    ^oh dear gawd, did he just call me "MA'AM"? Will one of my other adored boot-licking b!+ches please educate the poor fellow? Sergeant might dole you a charlie-horse giving love tap if it pleases her :D

I don't think they have ranks in BDSM circles, so Sgt doesn't really work even if you were one. I'm no expert though so correct me if that's not the case :wink:

I draw the line at hazing. I don't *kitten* with BDSM. Long story short: (meh, edited. Buzzkill, way OT)

Yeah... you can definitely keep that Lords of Acid "The Power Is Mine" stuff. I'm hardcore, not stupid.
  • AtticusFinch
    Options
    I draw the line at hazing. I don't *kitten* with BDSM. Long story short: kidnapped, spent 2 days handcuffed/legironed to a bed in a total ****hole in the middle of nowhere, beaten within a inch of my life including a fractured jaw, dumbass left a bottle of KY liquid in reach one time he came to "check" on me and I used that to slip the restraints and get away. I think the VA pays me so much disability income because it's hush money to keep me from selling my story to Lifetime Movie Network, lol.

Yeah... you can definitely keep that Lords of Acid "The Power Is Mine" stuff. I'm hardcore, not stupid.

OMG You poor woman - what a nightmare! Hope your military background gave you the mental to help deal with it. Bet you'd like to blow his b*lls off, what an arsehole.
  • Swimgoddess
    Options
    Hardly some poor woman. I went down fighting tooth and nail, have the x-rays to prove it and got out as soon as I could. The poor women are the ones who turn up without a scratch and nobody believes, or dead ones.

...So how 'bout that cum-guzzling chick who logs her calories?
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    That cum guzzling chick is krrraazzy! hahahahaahahahaha
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Ok, logging loads of jiz is definitely up there... in the MORON category! We're talking what, FIVE to SEVEN calories tops? Doesn't the EFFORT one puts in to extracting such a substance cancel out the caloric intake? It's like one of those "negative calorie" things like drinking a gallon of ice-water, eating raw carrots or cauliflower.

Seriously, if she didn't log in some respective cardio in the form of repeated head movements, hand movements, or riding bareback we can only assume she is one LAZY girl who let her guy do all the work. The shame!

SMH

I can't BELIEVE this woman tainted our food database with the idea of no-effort semen consumption!
    you said taint.
  • Swimgoddess
    Options
    Hey, are you-know-who's tits still showing in everybody's friend's list?
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    I think the creepiest thing was this one time when I saw a girl that logged her...ummmm...let's say "intake" of semen one day.**

Measured in teaspoons.

(**Not that there's anything wrong with that...but really, does it need to be logged? :laugh: )

Really, no comments about the semen girl?! :noway: :laugh:

I have contemplated logging it just to see who actually looks at my diary and see if anyone would be brave enough to say something about it ;-)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

Honestly? Sounds like she kicks *kitten*. That's not creepy. Just dedicated.

I wonder what her name is...she may have to be my first MFP friend.
  • Swimgoddess
    Options

Honestly? Sounds like she kicks *kitten*. That's not creepy. Just dedicated.

I wonder what her name is...she may have to be my first MFP friend.

Read back a bit and you'll see the logic behind why you probably wouldn't want to add her ;)
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hey, are you-know-who's tits still showing in everybody's friend's list?
    :laugh: they were earlier....
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Ok, logging loads of jiz is definitely up there... in the MORON category! We're talking what, FIVE to SEVEN calories tops? Doesn't the EFFORT one puts in to extracting such a substance cancel out the caloric intake? It's like one of those "negative calorie" things like drinking a gallon of ice-water, eating raw carrots or cauliflower.

Seriously, if she didn't log in some respective cardio in the form of repeated head movements, hand movements, or riding bareback we can only assume she is one LAZY girl who let her guy do all the work. The shame!

SMH

I can't BELIEVE this woman tainted our food database with the idea of no-effort semen consumption!

Its kinda like gum 5 calories a piece,but if your chewing 2 or more packs a day it kinda adds up. Maybe she had A LOT of intake on it :laugh:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    People taking pictures of themselves just to show off.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

Read back a bit and you'll see the logic behind why you probably wouldn't want to add her ;)

Nope, read back and still want to add the chick. I want to get her views on TEF as applied in the context of the energy balance equation. Should be fascinating...

Besides I don't really trust anyone's logic on here but my own. Too many non sequiturs and propositional fallacies.

Ok, I've managed to bore myself to sleep. Misson accomplished.
  • AtticusFinch
    Options
    ^^ big words, like he said PLUS where's the picture of the woman with Tits ?
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    People taking pictures of themselves just to show off.

Whats wrong with showing off if youve worked your A SS off to have something to show off?
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Whats up babycakes!?!?!!??!?!?! I like showing off my tan!!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I had a girl with her titts showing, not sure if its the same one that everyone else is talking about, and she usually posts something everyday, but not today.....so i tried to look back to see if she still had the pic and there is no trace of her. I'm pretty sure she got deleted
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I would show off my breasts.....but i don't think they would fit in the main screen.....

As soon as i get to goal you can bet that all of you will being seeing more skin from me.....and when i get to goal im going to LIVE in a bikini