START OF 30 Day Shred 5/15/11

Options

Replies

• theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Finished day 7---I love the feeling I have after I have completed the shred for the day. I feel like the rest of the day is a breeze. Had my weigh in today(I always weigh in on Fridays). I began The Shred last Saturday and I lost 1.8 lbs this week.

Nice lose !

I didn't lose a single lb this week , But I lost 2 inches from the belly waist, and 2.5 inches from the upper waist LOL .
  • theseagull
    Options
    Day 7 done.
    It was easier than before .. can do all the moves without breathtaking.
  • MissTD
    MissTD Posts: 40
    Options
    Day 6... DONE!! GREAT feeling to be looking this challenge in the face & doing it. If motivated & determined had a face ot would be mines... :-) LOVE IT!!

Hope u guys are enjoying this as much as I am.

Have a great weekend too. I won't be blogging but best believe I'm shredding. 6 down, 24 to GOOOOOO!
  • MissTD
    Options
    Theseagull... That's great. Can't wait to get there. It's still kinda rough for me. Especially those lunges.
  • MissTD
    Options
    Woot Day 5 done! I did it myself with a timer and watched the news... I noticed she cuts out a couple minutes... Burned 340 calories!!

U did the 30 day shred & burned 340... Im only getting 249. 340 sounds much better!!
  • sgarner2005
    sgarner2005 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Today was level 1 day 7. It is getting easier, but today I didn't really give it my all. I think I'm getting burnt out! Maybe when I start level 2 and it's something different that will help.

Any thoughts?

I'm feeling that way too. Kinda getting a little old, but I don't think I'm ready for level 2 just yet. I am for sure doing better than I was on Sunday, but not ready to move up yet. Maybe 4-5 more days and I'll be ready!
  • sgarner2005
    Options
    Finished day 7---I love the feeling I have after I have completed the shred for the day. I feel like the rest of the day is a breeze. Had my weigh in today(I always weigh in on Fridays). I began The Shred last Saturday and I lost 1.8 lbs this week.

I agree, I feel good after it too. :) Great loss for the week!
  • theseagull
    Options
    Theseagull... That's great. Can't wait to get there. It's still kinda rough for me. Especially those lunges.

It became easier and easier each day.
    I planbed to do it twice a day but I jogged and did some cleaning yesterday so I can't burn more.

Today is a weekend
    so I'll do it late and will try to do two days 8+9.
  • theseagull
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 >>> Done

I love it more now with the feeling of the ability to do it well + breathing well .
    But still breath fast and sweat a lot.
  • theseagull
    Options
    Day 9 of Level 1 >>> Done. :tongue:
  • theseagull
    Options
    Just finished Level One.

Level 1 Day 10 >>> Done.
  • mamato3inca
    mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Level 1-Day 9 DONE

I'm looking forward to finishing level 1, but also scared of level 2! Level 1 is so much easier now, I still sweat and get out of breath, but I'm not sore after anymore.
  • theseagull
    Options
    Level 1-Day 9 DONE

I'm looking forward to finishing level 1, but also scared of level 2! Level 1 is so much easier now, I still sweat and get out of breath, but I'm not sore after anymore.

two days ago .. I finished my day of lefel one then I just sit, drink water and watch level two. It's interesting ! And it's something new by the ten day spent in level 1.
  • Ravergirl717
    Ravergirl717 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Took a day of rest yesterday... Day 7 complete!! I can tell my arms are toning up! and i'm building muscle
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Finished last day of level 1. Starting level 2 tomorrow. Looks tough but we can do it.
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'M back :drinker: !!!!!! It looks like ya'll doing awesome. I took some times off, life, graduations, travel, school and 5k traning got in the way LOL. But I am back to regularly scheduled program. This will be DAY 5 for me.

I am so glad that everyone is on track. AWESOME JOB:smile:

~Chika
  • sgarner2005
    Options
    Day 9, Level 1---Done.

Going to do one more day of level 1, then move to level 2. I don't feel like I did great today b/c my kids would not stop crawling on top of me. Kinda hard to do a push-up with a 2 year old on your back!!
  • theseagull
    Options
    I did Level 2 Day 1 yesterday. It was really really tough ! OMG How can she lough that much whileI can't catch my breath!

I faced some difficulties to do that jumpes turning left and right !

I even tried doing it along during the day ,, I still couldn't practise it well.

In this level I found it focus on arms- sholders more than other areas.
  • theseagull
    Options
    Day 9, Level 1---Done.

Going to do one more day of level 1, then move to level 2. I don't feel like I did great today b/c my kids would not stop crawling on top of me. Kinda hard to do a push-up with a 2 year old on your back!!

Ooh same as here !
  • MissTD
    Options
    Today is DAY 9 for me... Happy w/ the effort I'm giving it. Had a few moments when i wanted to take a break & jus skip up a day, but w/ the support from FAM & just reminding myself of my goal I've got to day 9 :-). I'm proud of myself. Knowing that I have a gang of folks w/ me SHREDDING HELPS so much. GREAT JOB TO EVERY1. We deserve this for ourselves. Weightloss is about more then getting n2 those skinny jeans, it's about our mental health too. It's a "body & soul" type thing & I luv it... :-) NOW LET'S GOOOOO FOLKS!