Couch To 5K Starting June 6th, Join Please!

Options

Replies

• saltorian
    saltorian Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I think I'm just going to write down the treadmill workout and do it that way. You should totally consider getting an mp3 player. I'm sure some of your friends would let you copy some music to it. Music is so worth it while working out. It makes the time fly by for me.

I should have thought of just getting music from my friends. Duh. Maybe I will get a player.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I am in. I started the couch to 5K today and have signed up for a 5K run in my area.
    Great!
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    I think I'm just going to write down the treadmill workout and do it that way. You should totally consider getting an mp3 player. I'm sure some of your friends would let you copy some music to it. Music is so worth it while working out. It makes the time fly by for me.

I should have thought of just getting music from my friends. Duh. Maybe I will get a player.
    :laugh:
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    My first C25K workout will be on the 7th, a week from today. I'm excited!
  • saltorian
    saltorian Posts: 192 Member
    Options

We'll be rooting for you, chickadee2010!
  • KatheryneH13
    KatheryneH13 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm so excited for Monday. (I probably wont be saying this when it's time to hit the gym haha)
  • sjoyreynolds
    Options
    I'm in! I actually started this yesterday! I love to run but I'm way out of shape and need to lose 80lbs. Glad to have some motivation knowing others are doing it to! We can all do this!

• chickadee2010
    Options

We'll be rooting for you, chickadee2010!
    Thanks! And I'll be rooting for you all too! :drinker:
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm so excited for Monday. (I probably wont be saying this when it's time to hit the gym haha)
    I know exactly what you mean. :laugh:
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    I'm in! I actually started this yesterday! I love to run but I'm way out of shape and need to lose 80lbs. Glad to have some motivation knowing others are doing it to! We can all do this!

Welcome! Good job on getting the first workout done.
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I will join in. I have been toying with starting this anyway. Having a bunch of accountability partners will help keep me motivated.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    bumping
  • Smurfette64
    Options
    Geez just as well I looked at this site today - I had totally forgotten about this starting tomorrow (despite writing it on my calendar :ohwell:
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Geez just as well I looked at this site today - I had totally forgotten about this starting tomorrow (despite writing it on my calendar :ohwell:
    I know it!
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My sister the 118lb runner challenged me to be able to run a mile with her when we go on vacation in august (the week of my 30th birthday). I have been doing alot of walking and some other workouts but I may give this a try....though I don't have a gym membership and the thought of running in public is not a fun one....I don't think I can let myself escape without even trying to do this. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • tlzidon
    tlzidon Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I had already planned on starting tomorrow and now will have more motivation to stick to it. I didn't know there was a treadmill version, will have to look for it. I have the C25K on my iTouch right now.
  • JMJohnson98
    JMJohnson98 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I've try this fitness plan before but fell off the wagon about 3 weeks. Hopefully since I am now using this website I will stay motivated.
  • JMJohnson98
    JMJohnson98 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in. I started the couch to 5K today and have signed up for a 5K run in my area.

Good for you. I think I need to sign up for a 5K just to keep me motivated.
  • orchid28
    orchid28 Posts: 8
    Options
    Count me in!
    I've just finished my week1. Starting week2 today. First week was very easy so I'm thinking about skipping week2. We will see how it goes today.
  • tncmom
    tncmom Posts: 79
    Options
    I've never been much of a runner, but I am going to give it a try. Starting tomorrow!