Tell me something unique about you......

Options
14567810»

Replies

• BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I had the cops called on me and my girlfriend (at the time) because the neighbors thought we were fighting, like physically assaulting each other. We were knockin' boots. Talk about a mood killer.
  • LavendersMom
    LavendersMom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love the smell of gas! I love keeping my lips extra glossy! I like to eat my spaghetti with ranch and parmesan cheese #fatgirl.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Very few people share this sentiment with me (i.e., not "unique" but close enough):

I detest avocado. If I ate green colored school paste instead, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
    Solidarity! I think guacamole looks like distilled animal carcass.

Thanks for trying to ruin guacamole for me!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I can gleek on command.
    I used to practice and practice that as a kid, could never quite get it. Dang it. :grumble:
    I tried and tried. To the point my tongue hurt.

Now I look at that as exercise for future endeavors.

I can do it too, but not with any semblance of aim. I usually end up hitting the tip of my nose.

I am pretty skilled. I can aim and make it go a few feet.....not that I do this often. I kinda like having friends.
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I can't tie my shoes. Seriously.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I had the cops called on me and my girlfriend (at the time) because the neighbors thought we were fighting, like physically assaulting each other. We were knockin' boots. Talk about a mood killer.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Wow. That would SUCK!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Wow. That would SUCK!

Makes for an awesome story.
  • Talako
    Talako Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm roughly 15 miles short from have gone all the way around the world.

I hope to fix that some day.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I got mugged by two thugs, last year. I didn't tell anyone except the cops that they said they had a gun. I let them have my phone and wallet, but when they went for my backpack, I pulled a knife on them, almost stabbing one. Lucky for me, they ran away (screaming) from this short, fat, white girl. There was absolutely nothing of monetary value in my backpack. It was my bravest and stupidest moment.

I can swim, but only the butterfly stroke (and poorly).

I'm currently working on folding 1,000 cranes. I'm at 730. I have an entire blog dedicated to it.