83 Pounds!!!

Options

Replies

• TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations on EVERYTHING...especially your miracle daughter and surviving cancer. Truly inspirational :)
  • RiaLucia
    RiaLucia Posts: 121
    Options
    Damn, girl, that's awesome. Way to beat cancer, give birth, and lose a golden retriever's worth of weight! Kudos!
  • speednut
    speednut Posts: 82
    Options
    WTG! You are my new hero! Very inspiring story!
  • grits317
    grits317 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, God bless you and your family. You are a true testament of what hard work and perserverance can do. Thank you so much for sharing this touching story. :flowerforyou:
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look awesome:)
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    You are a true success! I love hearing someone else doing it the way I am too. Just last week I had co-workers doubting me when I told them I was doing everything the healthy way, with portion control calorie counting and exercise - no additives (pills and the like). You are a motivation for me.

Get out there and take some pictures with your child - it's never too late! I have 2 daughters, I have more pictures than 1 with them, but am guilty of being one of those who spends more time behind the camera rather than in front of it!
  • Slim1sonya
    Slim1sonya Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are. My weight woes also began with pregnancy. I was juggling finishing a masters program, stayed up late getting papers done and overate and didn't make any time for exercise. When I did return to the gym i was frustrated at my lack of results. It's just not the pre baby body that I used to be able to change my mind and snap into shape. It's been almost a year that I began getting up early for a scheduled 530 workout 6 days a week. I haven't had great weight loss 20lbs (Gained back 8). I haven't been consistent with my food and tracking.
    Thank you for sharing your story. I am going to ramp things up with a new resolve. You are amazing and what a beautiful family you've made! Best Sonya
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! When I look at all the weight I have to lose, it seems overwhelming. It is nice to know it can be done.

Also, your baby is adorable.
  • atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    congrats on the baby and the weight loss, this was such a sweet story.
  • elektradarling
    elektradarling Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, you look amazing!
  • colton06
    colton06 Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow, you look so amazing! What a great story. Thanks for sharing with us and if I were you I would brag like crazy. WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!
  • tara7302011
    tara7302011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your healthy baby!! I have been on phentermine for 9 days now, and I can tell you from experiance this is not a "majic pill" it is an appetite supressor. Honestly, this change of life is a lot harder then anticipated. I work out everyday at the gym, and make the choice to eat healthy everyday. This pill will do nothing for you if you if you don't change your eating habits. I work just as hard losing weight as anyone else. Its simply takes the feeling of being starving away....thats it.. I do everything else, hard work included. I would be really upset if someone told me the reason I lost weight was only due to this pill, because then i would know they did not know what they were talking about. You still need to work your @SS OFF LIKE ANYONE ELSE!!
  • tara7302011
    tara7302011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your healthy baby!! I have been on phentermine for 9 days now, and I can tell you from experiance this is not a "magic pill" it is an appetite supressor. Honestly, this change of life is a lot harder then anticipated. I work out everyday at the gym, and make the choice to eat healthy everyday. This pill will do nothing for you if you if you don't change your eating habits. I work just as hard losing weight as anyone else. Its simply takes the feeling of being starving away....thats it.. I do everything else, hard work included. I would be really upset if someone told me the reason I lost weight was only due to this pill, because then i would know they did not know what they were talking about. You still need to work your @SS OFF LIKE ANYONE ELSE!!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    That's simply awesome! Glad you too were able to do it 'the old fashioned' way. :flowerforyou:
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Omg....all I can say is this seems like my story I greatly appreciate you sharing your success it really hit home about not wanting to be in pictures due to the weight gain my youngest daughter is 3 and I have yet to have a real portrait with her this is so inspiring and I just want to say thank you again I know this can be done with dedication thank you so much you look awesome!
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring, uplifting and special. First, Congratulations on your little blessing (She should be around 2, so just hang in there during that stage- LOL). You have really uplifted me today. I have been having a mental binge ALL morning, but reading about your weight loss, courage and strength - I some how no longer feel hungry.....Keep up the good work and may God bless you and your beautiful family!
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!
  • lyndseyg83
    lyndseyg83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so inspiring!! I have so much to lose about 47 lbs for starting. I had 3 babies in 17 months! A daughter and then twin boys. Lets just say that I could not fit behind the steering wheel towards the end of my pregnancy with the boys. I have been making excuses that i "just" had three babies within 17 months. That has been my battle cry. Well, one of thos babies is about to go to kindergarten in the fall and the boys are 3.5 years old. I guess it is time to face my fat and realize at this point I only have myself to blame. Hopefully this time next year I will be having a victory story like yours! You are very inspiring! Congrats and enjoy feeling like you can enjoy every life experience even pictures with the kids!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you're an INSPIRATION(!!!) in so many ways! beating cervical cancer, having a healthy pregnancy, getting abs of steel, and then motivating us! how did you get those abs!??!?!? i'm so happy for you!!! thank you for sharing your story....!
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Inspirational. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!