Options

Replies

• KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    Guilty of gaming ^^
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    gamer :) have a 360 and a wii love rpg's, fps, love fable and fallout, was disappointed with F3 too short, looking forward to MW3 and GOW3 as well as ME3 oh and love boxing on the kinect and AC.

Would like to play WOW but don't like the idea of paying to play a game I've already paid for!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I meant to add that my running playlist includes the soundtracks from AC2/ACB, which are really motivational! My ambition is to actually be able to run in time to 'The Brotherhood Escapes'!! :laugh:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Don't do it Wheelie!!! It's like pixelated cocaine!!! It's addicting lol
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Hubby's a gamer, but I like to watch him play a lot of the games. Most of his stuff is xbox360, but he's dying for a ps3... I plan on getting one for him next year for his birthday (the big 30)/graduation. Any game suggestions for the ps3? Can't get him a system and no games to play! lol :)

What kind of games does he like?

If you can, definitely check out craigslist as I've been seeing quite a few PS3's in my area with games for less than $200. If you choose to go this route, definitely make sure everything works before handing over money.

For the 360 he likes Mass Effect (1 & 2), Fable, Halo, Assassin's Creed... things along those lines for the ps3? :) I know for sure he wants God of War.
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    360 here too, Mainly the call of duty series, but LOVE Assassins Creed, Fallout NV, and currently L.A.Noire.

Nearly 41 here and I'll never quit gaming, perfect way to unwind after a ****ty day at work :tongue:
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    How could I forget Halo and Bioshock, got to spend a few hours in Rapture
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I admit to being a wow geek, however I have significantly lowered my play time since Cata but that has to do with a mixture of the cata changes and being overall sick of the people on my realm lol. I love mmos, and play xbox 360 I like games like assassins creed, bioshock, gears of war, etc. Also play the wii (super mario bros and mariokart ftw) and would play the ps3 if I had enough money to get one lol. And yes, this is why my butt is so big :laugh:

I play alliance on Doomhammer. For the most part, I love my server :-) I don't play nearly as much as I did a few years ago, but it is a nice escape from school work and home stress!
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Gamer check-in.

I have a 360 and a PS3. My bro hogs most of the online gameplay, but currently we're playing BlazBlue Continuum Shift since the rebalance patch [CS2] just came out.

I play a variety of games from [J]RPGs, FPS's, and fighting games.

Waiting for GOW3 to drop later this year. It will take up the majority of my time, I'm sure. I will only be taking breaks to work out and eat. Everything else will revolve around the damn game.

Send me a friend request(gamer tag is the same as my mfp). 99% of my online gaming is playing Gears. I cannot wait for the third one to hit.
  • TheCeleste
    TheCeleste Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just finished up Dragon Age 2 and loved it. I've played Fable I, II, and III. Next up, not sure... waiting for a shipment of complimentary games from Xbox (yes, I'm a lucky girl).

One goal of mine is to look as good as my characters do. I can be just a toned, I know!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Hubby's a gamer, but I like to watch him play a lot of the games. Most of his stuff is xbox360, but he's dying for a ps3... I plan on getting one for him next year for his birthday (the big 30)/graduation. Any game suggestions for the ps3? Can't get him a system and no games to play! lol :)

What kind of games does he like?

If you can, definitely check out craigslist as I've been seeing quite a few PS3's in my area with games for less than $200. If you choose to go this route, definitely make sure everything works before handing over money.

For the 360 he likes Mass Effect (1 & 2), Fable, Halo, Assassin's Creed... things along those lines for the ps3? :) I know for sure he wants God of War.

I've played God of War 1 & 2 and both were a lot of fun. I played Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on the 360 at a friends a couple weekends ago and that was a lot of fun. Hopefully some others on here can give you more ideas.
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Guys/Gals please feel free to add me :) It would be nice to lose weight with some awesome gamers!
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I play WoW. :) have since the release. Played Horde for years, was convinced to switch to alliance about a year and a half ago. Haven't played too much recently due to being on satellite internet, though.
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Ex-WoW here. Account still active, but just haven't played much since Cata.
    Considering giving RIFT a try.
    Recently finished Dragon Age 2, anxiously awaiting more DLC modules for it!
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeee!!!

I'm more of an MMORPG type gamer! Think Wow, Guild Wars and EVE online (my fave!) I loooooooove the Sid Meyers games!! CIVIII etc! I'm not really a console gamer tbh, but am hoping to change that soon! I have a Wii, but use it for fitness more than gaming! I quite liked Guitar hero, but I dunno, I've not tried consoles in a long time. Played through Fable and FableII on an XBox360 and tried out Halo3 (managed to complete it in a day, hadn't played the other two, I wasn't amused) on an Xbox 360 too!!

I'm loving the Kinect for the 360 though!! So I'm saving up my pennies and am gonna PX my Wii and Wii fit and all my games for a decent 360 and then save my pennies for a Kinect sensor/ camera. The games just look much more fun and better made than any of the Wii stuff. But my Wii has served its purpose, just time to move on!

xx
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    My biggest time-sink is definitely WoW. I've been playing since shortly after release and plan on continuing for the foreseeable future.

I also play a few games on the Wii, mostly Wii Fit Plus, but occasionally Boom Blox or Guitar Hero if friends are over.

One of my house-mates just got a PS3. So I imagine I'll be helping him test out Red Dead Redemption and Assassin's Creed soon. :)

Oh, and it's Monday, so I'll be playing D&D tonight. We're using the 3.5 rules. In our current campaign we're all about level 12 to 14, so things are starting to get interesting.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Ex-EQ, Ex-AO, Ex-LotRO, Ex-WoWer here... Rift's my current love. With a smattering of 360/Kinect stuff for good measure.

I've already gobbled up many of the dorks posting on this thread; if I've inadvertently missed you -- add me up, always room for geeks.
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    PS3 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    Tiger Woods 2011

If anyone else plays mainly MW2, friend me on PS3. My name is the same as MFP.
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Tree you play Day of Defeat?!!!
  • kapeluza
    Options
    MissOurland, which rift server are you on?! How is the population? I'm looking to transfer because the pop on Aedraxis is low.