Mark your calendar...June 6th starts another round of P90X C

Options

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Austinite, don't you dare cheer for our glorious USA women's soccer team- your team lost in the knockout stage.

Hey! It's a women's team so I'm more lenient...
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Lacey- I wanted to kick your butt yesterday but I forgot. :tongue: But today I see you worked out AFTER OLIVE GARDEN?!? You deserve a prize for that alone!!

Hey I worked out after Olive Garden on Monday night! :)
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Lacey- I wanted to kick your butt yesterday but I forgot. :tongue: But today I see you worked out AFTER OLIVE GARDEN?!? You deserve a prize for that alone!!

Hey I worked out after Olive Garden on Monday night! :)

Oh goodness! I'm confused.. goes to show I read EVERYBODY's posts but I get them scrambled up in my head. lol I know she went to dinner and worked out afterwards.
    So YOU'RE the one that went to OG (yum) and that was several nights okay. Got it! AND you worked out after that???? It's snore fest for me after OG!! Wtg!
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Gonna try Kenpo tonight, gang...might be retiring the ankle weights...I think they had something to do with the strain. Will know more this evening when I try to BRING IT! If I can't, I might just cry...LOL!
  • ricardorides
    ricardorides Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @reepobob - thanks for the advice! I'm already seeing some fat loss, but definitely need to up the calories if I'm going to gain muscle.
  • reepobob
    Options
    @reepobob - thanks for the advice! I'm already seeing some fat loss, but definitely need to up the calories if I'm going to gain muscle.

No problem, my friend...
  • reepobob
    Options
    Kenpo done tonight with no issues with the sprain...doing some Cardio-X tomorrow to try to make up for the lost calories and bank some extra eating for a big weekend in Saratoga Springs, NY...

Hopefully, I will be in good shape in time for the mother of all X workouts, Plyo, on Sunday...that is a killer on the hammies/groin...will be taking it modified on Mary Catherine lunges...I hate those damn things!

BRING IT! PEOPLE!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Core Syn killed me tonight!!!!

WOOT WOOT!
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I did plyo today instead of Wednesday because we finally had a nice day for running so I switched my days. I haven't had a rest day since last tues (5th) and I could tell - plyo was harder than last week. Legs and back should be interesting tomorrow. Rest day on Sunday!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Haven't had much time to get on here .... Tomorrow starts the final push, the final step, the final final!!! Week 9 baby !!!! I'm headed to target to buy the hard res bands and vow to kick p90x *kitten* all four weeks!!!!!!
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Yoga tonight...held Crane for 44 seconds...that is all!

SOo!!! Jealous!!!! I can finally get there!!! I WILL DO THIS!!!! LOL!

Recovery weeks SUCK!! I just want to double up and run in addition to P90x. looking forward to the final month, and have already planned to do the classic right way as well. Hello, my name is Sue and I'm a P90x addict.....
  • reepobob
    Options
    Yoga tonight...held Crane for 44 seconds...that is all!

SOo!!! Jealous!!!! I can finally get there!!! I WILL DO THIS!!!! LOL!

Recovery weeks SUCK!! I just want to double up and run in addition to P90x. looking forward to the final month, and have already planned to do the classic right way as well. Hello, my name is Sue and I'm a P90x addict.....

Nice pic...PROOF!
  • reepobob
    Options
    Was able to push play while on a little go away weekend...Did CST+ARX with bands on Saturday (was too lazy to lug weights the 250 miles to my OTHER hotel) and the burn was about the same as with weights. Did Plyo yesterday and BROUGHT IT! hard with the exception of the Mary Catherine Lunges...modified there as I am nursing the sore left hamstring/groin. Was able to get through the entire workout, but that left leg was sore afterward. I shouldn't have any problems pushing play until my last Legs and Back workout prior to recovery week. Fingers are crossed as this is an important workout and I had to cut it 30 minutes short last week. In all my time doing P90X, I haven't needed a recovery week more than I need one now...it cannot get here soon enough. In addition to the hammie/groin, I generally feel sore everywhere and my body is crying out for relief!!

Kill your week, everybody...Keep Pushing Play!!!
  • Laceylala
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ-jhsOFCdY&feature=player_embedded

Hey everyone! Just popping on to post this video. Its a crack up about P90x!
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Options
    BWAHHH!!!! That was funny!!!
    Just finished yoga and now off to work...Have a great day peeps!!!
  • Laceylala
    Options
    Hit up Target and got my "hard" res bands..woohoo!! I start week 9 tonight. Weekend got away from me. I am going to try the chin up bar with the program tonight instead of the bands to see how I am fairing as far as strength goes. Exciting!
  • Laceylala
    Options
    Wowza the hard res bands made a massive difference tonight with chest/back. It. Was. Awesome!
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    have not been chatting but I am in my 1st recovery week round 2! feeling good though!
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    CST done :) Wonder if the heat/humidity is making me burn more calories. I'm burning about 100 more each workout the last week and a half.

Hope everyone is able to stay cool. Sounds like it's hot everywhere.
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Options
    Today is day 60....time for measurements!!
    so far down a total of 7"...mostly off the bust =( 1.5 off the waist.
    weight has remained the same...I'm okay with that.... for now. As someone who was not into regular exercise until this past year or so I have been learning what my body can do and now I am able to challenge that. By continuing to challenge myself I will grow stronger and leaner. At least thats what I'm trying to believe!
    Other ways to judge progress - the way my jeans fit better than when I bought them! I dont have to do the squish-pack-yer-*kitten*-into-them dance when I put them on! LOL
    I've been eating exercise cals because I feel like I need them in order to really give the work outs my all!
    Off to celebrate with a run in the park!!
    See you!!!