21 CONSECUTIVE days of exercise Challenge

Options

Replies

• MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    QUESTION TO THE GROUP: Tomorrow (Tues, 6/7) marks TWO WEEKS done of the challenge! So only 1 more week before we have formed a new habit that we'll hopefully continue for life! My question is - do you feel you HAVE formed a new habit? Has this challenge helped you? If so how? If not - what would be more helpful?

Yes! It's definitely helped me. I'm trying to do more every month and this was just the little push that I needed. And yes, I do feel like I've formed a habit because even if I'm tired, have lots of work to do or want to look at my favorite show....in the end, I have to make myself a priority and that feels good!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Day 14

Insanity: Core Cardio & Balance

37 minutes

360 calories burned

Didn't have a lot of energy this morning. Probably because I didn't eat enough yesterday.
  • Kanzaki3
    Options
    QUESTION TO THE GROUP: Tomorrow (Tues, 6/7) marks TWO WEEKS done of the challenge! So only 1 more week before we have formed a new habit that we'll hopefully continue for life! My question is - do you feel you HAVE formed a new habit? Has this challenge helped you? If so how? If not - what would be more helpful?

Today is actually my 30th consecutive day of working out but I feel that this challenge has helped me get out of bed early and get active. There were some days that I just couldn't do it in the morning but I did workout later on during the day. This working out every day thing is something I hope to continue for several more months. I know that you need to give your body time to rest so I turn down the intensity on Sundays by doing something less sweaty.
  • hillview2
    hillview2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Day 14 (Tuesday 6/7)
    Heated yoga, C25K and a 30 min walk
    135 mins
    806 calories (yoga was MFP; C25K and walk were 577 cal on HRM)
    Yoga was hard but I really like it; the C25K was brutal in 85 degree heat (what will I do for real SUMMER??) but I did IT! and I enjoyed the walk post run plan
  • hillview2
    Options

I really like it. I love to post that I DID IT! :) I have formed a new habit of working out every day (even if it is just a walk or yoga) and I plan my day around my exercise. Thanks!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    ****This is day 13th***** correction
    Day 12 (6/6)

1) Billy Banks Ultimate Taebo and turbo charged
    2) 2 hours
    3) 1068 calories burned
    4) feel great

Tanya - you started on the 25th with the rest of the group right? That should make today (6/6) your 13th day. Just sayin... :)

whoops! thanks for the heads up
  • tanyaMax
    Options

use to take a day off from working out every now a day. but not now. I love it. Thanks
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    Day 14 (6/7)

1) treadmil. 4 minutes walking @ 3.5 speed 1 minute running @ 6.0 speed consecutively @ a 6.0 incline
    2) 1 hour
    3) 538 calories burned
    4) I was dreading getting on the tready!!!! but now I am ALIVE!! we just gotta do it and the rest shall follow :0)
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    Day 14 (6/7)

1) Last Chance Workout dvd (biggest loser)
    2) 1 hour
    3) 551 calories burned
    4) feel great!! Lunch time :0)
  • Melinda1987
    Melinda1987 Posts: 130
    Options
    Day 14:

I didn't get ANYTHING done today! ARGHHHH!! :cry: And I truly HAVE made a new habit, so instead of feeling like I "got away with" something, I feel like I cheated myself by not exercising today. So as I said in my blog post tonight, I set my alarm to get myself up early to walk b4 my bro leaves for work tomorrow :yawn: so that I can get my walk in b4 I'm responsible for watching his 6 yr old girl. :happy:
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Day 14:

Walking
    30 minutes
    289 calories burned
    I felt FANTASTIC. It was so hot today! But, I walked anyway.
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    Day 14 (6/7)

1) Night (dog) walk
    2) 42 minutes
    3) 217 calories burned
    4) feel good! time to make din-din. nighty night folks
  • Melinda1987
    Melinda1987 Posts: 130
    Options
    Day #15 (6/8):

1) What I did for exercise - Walking

2) Duration - 30 mins

3) Calories burned - 164

4) How I felt - WONDERFUL! I woke up early and wasn't thrilled with that, but I did it!! :D
  • Kanzaki3
    Options
    Day 15

Insanity: Core Cardio & Balance

37 minutes

360 calories burned

I did the same workout as yesterday and had a lot more energy through this workout session. I made sure I ate plenty yesterday and it payed off.
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    Day 15 (6/8)

1) Treadmil. 4 minutes walking @ 3.5 speed and 1 minute running @ 6.0 consecutively @ a 5.0 incline
    2) 1 hour
    2) 587 calories burned
    4) was lagging getting on the treadmil.. but now im feeling good
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    Day 15 (6/8)

1) Cardio Max dvd from the biggest loser
    2) 55 minutes
    3) 523 calories burned
    4) totally was not up to doing it... i was so close to skipping it. Glad I didnt
  • hillview2
    Options
    Day 15 (6/8)

Bootcamp
    60 mins
    473 calories burned (HRM)
    I felt pretty good for 6 am :)
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    Day 15 (6/8)

1) Dog walk (jogged a little too)
    2) 45 minutes
    3) 276 calories burned
    4) feet a tad sore from the new kicks i am breaking in. but other than that i feel good. took my nephew along with me. and he wanted to race. so i got a couple of jogs in there :0)
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    ***didnt have time to log this yesterday***

Day 16 (6/9)

1) Light swimmin with my nephews
    2) 1hour
    3) 282 calories burnes
    4) im glad at least i got some swimming in, if not a good workout...
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    DAY 17 (6/10

1) Treadmil 4 minutes walking @ 3.5 1 minutes running @ 6.0 consecutively on a 5.0 incline
    2) 1 hour
    3) 566 calories burned.
    4)i totally was dreading the tready once again. but felt great afterwards :0)

1) Jillian Michaels Banish fat dvd
    2) 1 hour
    3)560 calories burned
    4) feeling GRRREAT!

1) dog walk
    2) 45 minutes
    3) 275 calories burned
    4) feeling great. but sad about Melinda deleting her account. best luck to you girl