Replies

• MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Day 9:

Walking on Treadmill - 3.5 w/an incline of 3.5
    60 minutes
    721 calories burned
    I felt GREAT after the workout ! I'm starting to look forward to exercise and planning my exercise beforehand like I plan my meals.
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Day # 7

1) What I did for exercise - wii fit

2) Duration - 57
    3) Calories burned - 343

4) How I felt - I was pretty entertained because i havent used my wii fit in a long time. I was super energized so i did pretty well i was surprised i did 57 mins!

Day # 8

1) What I did for exercise - Soccer

2) Duration - 60 mins

3) Calories burned - 586

4) How I felt - OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! this was incredibly hard! i havent played anything similar to soccer in years not since i broke my ankle over 10 years ago. I am extremely sore and i was completely drenched in sweat from head to toe... It was still fun though because i played with my bro and my husband. It was funny as well because i am so uncoordinated!

Day # 9

1) What I did for exercise - Wii fit

2) Duration - 50 mins

3) Calories burned - 266

4) How I felt - Today suxed butt! sorry if anyone finds that offensive.... I could not motivate myself to exercise... when i finally managed to start i had to pick up my husband from work. Thankfully he kicked my butt, literally, into exercising. He has a way of coaxing me into exercising. once i got started i kept going but the free run on the wii fit was hard today... it took everything i had to make it thru jus ten mins so i didnt burn as many cals today cuz i was trudging along but after all is said n done I DID IT!!!! :drinker:
  • Mariposa187
    Options
    Day #7 (5/31)

30 minutes walk/run on treadmill
    15 minutes on bike
    45 minutes lifting
    1020 calories burned

first time in a while that i didn't feel motivated at the gym. still had decent results, but i didn't feel that endorphin rush i usually feel at the gym. i ended up cutting my workout short and just going home.

This is cutting it short?! yoozah i hope i get to the point where that is short for me :)
  • Mariposa187
    Options
    I am SOOOO PROUD of all of you that are keeping it up!! I feel bad that I blew off the last 2 days :embarassed: I have excuses but that's all they are - excuses. I shoulda-coulda-woulda but didn't. So moving on....

DAY 9 (Thurs 6/2)

1) What I did for exercise - Walking, 2.0 mph

2) Duration - 30 mins (but will be doing more in a bit - walking over to friends house & maybe another walk this evening)

3) Calories burned - 180 (so far)

4) How I felt - OMG so sore!! Will blog about this later but the short version is that missing 2 days is a BAD idea! It's like starting all over again. So I walked slower than before due to the calf & lower-back pain, but I DID IT!! :happy:

We all fall off track but the good thing is you recognized that you did and you dont try to make excuses. You are headed in the right direction. I am so proud of you for getting back on track!
  • hillview2
    hillview2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Day 10 (6/3)
    Bootcamp
    60 minutes
    500 calories (HRM)
    Felt ok -- it was 6 am

Going to try to do 60 minutes of walking today as well -- let's see how it goes.
  • Melinda1987
    Melinda1987 Posts: 130
    Options
    DAY 10 (Fri 6/3)

1) What I did for exercise - Walking, 2.0 mph

2) Duration - 20 mins so far (but will be doing more in a bit - trying to get 3 20-min walks in per day now)

3) Calories burned - 112 (so far)

4) How I felt - PAIN! I have GOT to remember to stretch! Sheesh - someone tattoo that on my palm so I can slap myself with it! I do all kinds of preparation before I walk. Proper clothes & shoes - check. Cell phone (for clock) - check. Pedometer - check. MP3 player - check. Water bottle - check. And then take off. Stretching??? DUH! *palm-forehead*
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Day # 9 (June 3rd):

1) What I did for exercise - "Walking, 3.5 mph, brisk pace"

2) Duration - 35 minutes

3) Calories burned - 163

4) How I felt - Like yesterday, I wish I had more time to get in a real workout; it's a busy day and night and very hard to fit anything in. Also, I realized how sore I am in random places from my walk yesterday (the whole time I was trying to hold my dress down in windy downtown Boston) - lol.

Number of days I have exercised: 7/9
  • hillview2
    Options
    Day 10 (6/3)
    Bootcamp
    60 minutes
    500 calories (HRM)
    Felt ok -- it was 6 am

I did my walk
    Walk
    60 mins
    428 calories (HRM)
    Felt great
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Day 10 (6/3) woohoo half way point!

1) treadmil
    2) 1 hour
    3) 515 calorie sburned
    4) i was really really dreading this. counting down the minutes until i had to hop onto that treadmil (I have a sheduled time, and when that time hits you bet your *kitten* im on it...if not it just gets harder to get on) well now that its over. i feel dandy :0) its amazing how dreadful you feel before a workout and then how awesome you feel afterwards lol... might do a dvd and go for a swim...perhaps. still up in the air. Happy friday :0)
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    Day 10 (6/3)

1) Jillian Michae's 30-day shred dvd
    2) 1 hour and fifteen minutes ( i did all of it, but skipped the first two stretches)
    3) 650 calories burned
    4) soooo glad i decided to follow through with it! I FEEL GREAT! Just had lunch, gonna wait a bit and go for some laps in the pool
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    Day 10 (6/3)

1) Laps in pool
    2) 33 minutes
    3) 217 calories burned
    4) felt great!! so relaxed now :0) happy friday
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    Day 10:

Shadowboxing
    30 minutes
    541 calories burned
    I felt STRONG after the workout because I used 2 lb weights in each hand. Yeah!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Day 10

Insanity: Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs

56 minutes

579 calories burned

Sweaty and exhausted as usual!
  • Mariposa187
    Options
    Day 10 (6/3)

1) Wii fit and Zumba
    2) 52 minutes
    3) 306 calories burned
    4) Slow start as usual but finished feeling great and could have done more! :)

I hope everyone has a blessed weekend!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    Day 11:

Elliptical
    60 minutes
    1,082 calories burned
    I felt FANTASTIC after the workout because it was the first thing that I did today. I'm learning to make myself a priority. YEAH!
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    Day 11 (6/4)

1) Bill Bank's Ultimate Taebo dvd
    2) 43 minutes (hopefully i have time to finish it up later)
    3) 465 calories
    4) I love taebo and kickboxing...,think im gonna go out and treat myelf to a new taebo or kickboxing dvd yay! feeling dandy
  • hillview2
    Options
    Day 11 (6/4)
    Yoga
    75 mins
    232 calories
    Felt great! Really like yoga!
  • hillview2
    Options
    I'm learning to make myself a priority. YEAH!

Me too! It is SO great!! Nice work!!
  • Melinda1987
    Melinda1987 Posts: 130
    Options
    Didn't really exercise today - but was active (if that makes sense). I spent the morning playing with my 6 yr old niece, then cleaning my room because in the afternoon my cousin, her hubby & I went to my best friend's and moved a King size bed into her truck and then up to my 2nd floor apartment. So... I've logged the cleaning & furniture moving as exercise. They need to add "Playing with small children" as one too!! lol - I was sweating!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Day 11

Insanity: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

42 minutes

485 calories burned

Getting better and better at this.