• lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Here we go again - fingers crossed!!!

3-1.jpg
  • lynnmarsh52
    Options
    Oh for goodness sake - now it's too big!!!!!!!!! Any suggestions??????
  • lynnmarsh52
    Options
    Right - here goes nothing - AGAIN!!!!!

3-1-1.jpg
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Right - here goes nothing - AGAIN!!!!!

3-1-1.jpg

And you got it!
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'll be posting mine tomorrow when I get some spare time :)
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Great!! I'm sure you did wonderfully =D.
  • lollie1285
    Options

Great!! I'm sure you did wonderfully =D.

I don't see much of a difference to be honest. I've lost a few lbs and am in a smaller size pants, but my hips are the culprit and they're still big as ever. Got a new bathing suit though! We'll see tomorrow.
  • lollie1285
    Options
    Okay, so here is my photo from June 1st. I'm trying to slim my hips. I'm not sure if I see any difference, but I've lost about 8 lbs in total and toned up my legs, butt, thighs, etc. Still having trouble with those damn hips though!

2011-06-02_07-42-51_678.jpg

And here is my July 1st photo. Or, I guess I should say my July 4th photo.

000_0019.jpg

I definitely FEEL better, and I fit back into the size I wore in high school. I still need to lose more on my hips. Hopefully this month will see an even bigger improvement.

PS...I'm sorry the pictures are so big! I don't know how to resize them.

PPS...I didn't realize how much my mirror needed to be cleaned! Good Lordy!! Sorry about that too!
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Okay, so here is my photo from June 1st. I'm trying to slim my hips. I'm not sure if I see any difference, but I've lost about 8 lbs in total and toned up my legs, butt, thighs, etc. Still having trouble with those damn hips though!

2011-06-02_07-42-51_678.jpg

000_0019.jpg

I definitely FEEL better, and I fit back into the size I wore in high school. I still need to lose more on my hips. Hopefully this month will see an even bigger improvement.

PPS...I didn't realize how much my mirror needed to be cleaned! Good Lordy!! Sorry about that too!

You look great hun! Don't worry about the picture size lol...they fit in the screen so it's all good =D.

Definite difference by the way. Like I said...you really do look great!
  • lollie1285
    Options
    Thank you!! I suppose I do see a bit of a difference. Could just be that I like my bathing suit better in this month's picture! Hahaha :)
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Thank you!! I suppose I do see a bit of a difference. Could just be that I like my bathing suit better in this month's picture! Hahaha :)

No way!

The swell of your hips is more gradual in the second picture for sure. I mean width wise the change is small...but from your waist to your hips is a much gentler angle. You should be proud =D.
  • lollie1285
    Options

No way!

The swell of your hips is more gradual in the second picture for sure. I mean width wise the change is small...but from your waist to your hips is a much gentler angle. You should be proud =D.

I definitely am very proud! Lots of hard work and determination for sure. And thank you for noticing the waist to hip ratio. That's the small little area I'm looking to slim down. They can stay the same width for all I care, but I want that angle to not be so pronounced! Good stuff :)
  • crisanderson27
    Options

No way!

I definitely am very proud! Lots of hard work and determination for sure. And thank you for noticing the waist to hip ratio. That's the small little area I'm looking to slim down. They can stay the same width for all I care, but I want that angle to not be so pronounced! Good stuff :)

Don't thank me hun...lol it's plain to see =D. And yes...your hips aren't too wide at all...getting that slope more gradual (you're very nearly there!) will make you a perfect hour glass.

Classically beautiful, to say the least.
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    here is my june shot

7867124_9978.jpg

my july shot

7867124_9563.jpg
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    here is my june shot

7867124_9978.jpg

my july shot

7867124_9563.jpg

You had WAY better results than I did...awesome work!!
  • lollie1285
    Options
    here is my june shot

7867124_9978.jpg

my july shot

7867124_9563.jpg

You had WAY better results than I did...awesome work!!

Holy shizzle! You BOTH look fabulous! What were you guys doing to get so fit?
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options

000_0019.jpg

You look great hun! Don't worry about the picture size lol...they fit in the screen so it's all good =D.

Definite difference by the way. Like I said...you really do look great!

In complete agreement with Cris, you look great!
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    here is my june shot

7867124_9978.jpg

my july shot

7867124_9563.jpg

Wow Dude, nice work!
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options

This is definitely a case where bigger (picture) is better! Very yummy!!
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options

You really look fantastic. You don't need to lose anything off the hips. You've got a real hourglass thing going!