swimsuit competition...

Options

Replies

• lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Here's my new picture!

After one month, I lost 3.5 pounds (it could have been 4-5 pounds, but I ate a pasta dinner last friday night, and I kinda retained some water from that night still.

***********Comments are welcomed!!!*********You can also private message me too.*********

Thank you!!

JUNE 16, 2011: 155.5 lbs
    8426644_5864.jpg

JULY 17, 2011: 152.0 lbs
    8426644_3372.jpg

Looking fabulous :flowerforyou:
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    BeilaLin: I see a definite "cutting in" at your natural waist line in the front view and I'm pretty sure your derrière is a bit more compact in the profile shot... Great job!!!

On another note; I may have to gracefully duck out of the September shots, as I'm getting breast augmentation and abdominoplasty next month on the 12th as a reward for being done with the baby/pregnancy years :D I'm super excited, but certainly think I won't be swimsuit-photo ready for quite some time after that. Will see everyone on Aug. 1st though!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    10 days until august first.....time to go strong
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about how close it is getting!!! The good news is, I have switched to a bikini. Not totally satisfied, but willing to make the leap.:smile:
  • Swimgoddess
    Options
    I was just thinking about how close it is getting!!! The good news is, I have switched to a bikini. Not totally satisfied, but willing to make the leap.:smile:

YAY!!!! Great NSV! :D I wondered why you were ok showing midriff in workout gear pics but not the suit. Are you wearing the bikini out yet or just for progress pics?
  • MellowGa
    Options
    the Bikini is a huge step, cograts!!
  • cdpollreis
    cdpollreis Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just saw this! I think this is a wonderful idea. I will post a pic on August 1st. I got rid of all of my bikinis after I had my son, but this is a great way to motivate me back into one. :)
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options

YAY!!!! Great NSV! :D I wondered why you were ok showing midriff in workout gear pics but not the suit. Are you wearing the bikini out yet or just for progress pics?

Thanks.:smile: Well, I have been wearing it in our backyard in the pool (and sort of publicly, when I had to chase the dog when she escaped the yard), but we really haven't gone to the beach yet this year. I think I will wear it when we do go. I have to get a new one that actually matches! But here's the thing--I've always felt that a bikini is kind of more forgiving in the stomach area, because it seems like a one piece accentuates a belly more because of the fabric straining against the chub. Anyone feel me on this one?
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join in on the fun????
  • MellowGa
    Options
    its never to late to join
  • MellowGa
    Options
    2 more days :)
  • MellowGa
    Options
    My August 1 results....

7867124_9247.jpg
  • Swimgoddess
    Options
    *looks around* Some people are MIA :( Here's my good news:

Since the July 5th pics; I went from 155lbs to 153lbs, 19.8% BF to 18.95% BF, a 29" waist to a 28.5" waist and a 40" hip to a 39.5" hip! It also appears that my bikini is growing, or more accurately... I'm shrinking!!! See how the hip tie keeps getting closer and closer and the rise keeps well, rising? Just want to give MellowGa a HUGE thanks for starting this thread! I really don't think I would've made it through the plateaus if it weren't for being able to see the side-by-side comparisons :) This is definitely something I will be continuing with or without the thread. I may or may not post pictures next month (though I will take them); my "mommy makeover" surgery is on the 12th, it will depend on how visible scars/swelling/bruising is and if my new rack "drops & fluffs". Anywho...

Front1566-1-1-1.jpg
    Side1566-1-1-1-1.jpg
    Back1566-1-1-1.jpg
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    You look incredible Swimgoddess =D.

I'll see about taking some tomorrow, though, it may be as late as the weekend, depending. Computer's sort if whacked and posting pictures etc from my phone is a pain lol.
  • charc16
    charc16 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've been on vacation for the past few weeks...I will post next week. I need to give myself a little time to get back on track :)
  • MellowGa
    Options
    sounds good Swimgoddess, but I don't think you should post after the surgery, you will certainly have swelling. But your progress is fantastic, glad it work for us
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    This is such a great idea, I wish I would have joined in! The progress pictures I've seen look awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    @Swimgoddess : YOU LOOK GREAT!

I have slacked off most of this month. I will take pictures later today and post. However, I doubt I will see any change. I know I dropped 1.5 inches in July and maybe a few pounds(battery in scale is dead).
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Let's see if this works. I took these on June 1st. I am working on toning up the abs and thighs.

1366170_6500.jpg
    1366170_9592.jpg

Here is my update for July 1st....can you tell a diff at all?
    1366170_5204.jpg
    1366170_9022.jpg
    August update. UGH not too happy with the results of July but I really gave up mid month. I need to get back to it.
    1366170_9982.jpg
    1366170_8863.jpg
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    BEFORE

7072086_7464.jpg

7072086_2194.jpg

July 1st.. at 136.2lbs

7072086_6718.jpg

7072086_6492.jpg

Decided to do close up pics since the first set were..

7072086_6478.jpg

7072086_4979.jpg

Aug 2nd at 131.4lbs

7072086_5038.jpg
    7072086_8870.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics..