swimsuit competition...

Options

Replies

• jessdeweerdt
    jessdeweerdt Posts: 128
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!! I am so proud of you guys!! What a transformation in a month MellowGa!!! I'm excited to start working hard towards next month.. I'm going to start the C25K this week, and keep up with videos on the other days.. every little bit is that much closer to goals!! Keep it up kids =)
  • ehs5mw
    ehs5mw Posts: 65
    Options
    here is my june shot

7867124_9978.jpg

my july shot

7867124_9563.jpg

How much weight is that difference? That is an incredible change. Would love to make that kind of progress in a month.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    here is my june shot

7867124_9978.jpg

my july shot

7867124_9563.jpg

How much weight is that difference? That is an incredible change. Would love to make that kind of progress in a month.

You know also...it probably depends on how relaxed he was in the first picture lol. I can make myself look 10mos pregnant still if I'm just lounging =p.

I still think it's incredible work though...he's got a lot to be proud of!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    well for me, I am doing weight training, and Cardio, I focused more on Cardio to trim down the weight, I am switching more to strength training now.

The key really is the diet, dump the crap food, and eat better, healthier, it allows the body to build and distribute the calories better.

I also think the second pic is closer and I am tanner, and my hair shorter..lol

Basically eating smaller portions and more often, less beer.
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone looks really great! I have to remember to post my July pic when I get home. Hoping for a visible difference!!!
  • noyoyo122
    noyoyo122 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Okay, here is my comparison shot. Excuse the bad colors as I used two different cameras. I see the biggest difference in my stomach and mid-section and unfortunately (as usual) no difference in the butt. LOL It just wants to stay with me forever! For those of you who are curious, I am 5'4" and 130 lbs.

2h8963p.jpg
  • noyoyo122
    noyoyo122 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Nice Job everyone! You can see the difference in the pictures and every little bit helps keep you motivated. Keep up the good work!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking in taking my July pic, mostly because I don't think there is any difference, besides facial hair :laugh:

combined1.jpg
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Ok, ok *hands up* I'm SO late posting these, but they were taken on the 5th. Just got really busy with home improvements. June turned out to be one ginormous plateau for me, I'm only down 1lb, so I think any "differences" can be chalked up to lighting mostly (like where I'm standing in relation to the light coming in through the front door, though they were taken at the same time of day).

Front1566-1-1.jpg
    Side1566-1-1-1.jpg
    Back1566-1-1.jpg

edited to add: yeah, after looking at the side-by-sides, that 1lb had to be all derrière. I want it back!!!
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Ok, ok *hands up* I'm SO late posting these, but they were taken on the 5th. Just got really busy with home improvements. June turned out to be one ginormous plateau for me, I'm only down 1lb, so I think any "differences" can be chalked up to lighting mostly (like where I'm standing in relation to the light coming in through the front door, though they were taken at the same time of day).

Front1566-1-1.jpg
    Side1566-1-1-1.jpg
    Back1566-1-1.jpg

edited to add: yeah, after looking at the side-by-sides, that 1lb had to be all derrière. I want it back!!!

LOL I see differences...but you would know better than we would =p.

Looking great though hun!
  • fitness63
    fitness63 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just saw this thread. I am going to have pictures taken tomorrow!
  • rubyrenga
    Options
    Alright, here goes. I lost a decent amount of weight over the past month, but despite feeling like I look thinner, these pics don't seem to show it! Anyway, my first swimsuit one didn't show my full body, so I'm going to post that, along with two from June, and then my July swimsuit shots....kind of new at posting pics, so hope it comes out alright...
    June2011houseandfamily135.jpg
    beforephoto.jpg
    beforephotoside.jpg
    afterphotoside.jpg
    afterphotofront.jpg
  • rubyrenga
    Options
    Aaaahhh! Just posted my pics, but had chopped off my head in photobucket, but it is showing my face on here!!! Someone please help me fix this. When I look in photobucket, it shows it as cropped...
  • rubyrenga
    Options
    Oh, wait. Phew. Now it is cropped. :blushing:
  • rubyrenga
    Options
    Ok, so sorry I keep posting, but now my face is back! This is bizarre. If anyone can help, please let me know.
  • AlexisMSpencer
    Options
    I see a difference!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    good job Ruby!
  • rubyrenga
    Options
    Thanks! Hope August shows a more drastic change.
  • BeilaLin
    BeilaLin Posts: 189
    Options
    Here's my new picture!

After one month, I lost 3.5 pounds (it could have been 4-5 pounds, but I ate a pasta dinner last friday night, and I kinda retained some water from that night still.

***********Comments are welcomed!!!*********You can also private message me too.*********

Thank you!!

JUNE 16, 2011: 155.5 lbs
    8426644_5864.jpg

JULY 17, 2011: 152.0 lbs
    8426644_3372.jpg
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Here's my new picture!

After one month, I lost 3.5 pounds (it could have been 4-5 pounds, but I ate a pasta dinner last friday night, and I kinda retained some water from that night still.

***********Comments are welcomed!!!*********You can also private message me too.*********

Thank you!!

JUNE 16, 2011: 155.5 lbs
    8426644_5864.jpg

JULY 17, 2011: 152.0 lbs
    8426644_3372.jpg

You look awesome!! I already gave you the specifics though =D. Can't wait for next month lol.