Lindsay Brin's 60 Day Slim Down and workout videos

Replies

• tsquaredmama
    tsquaredmama Posts: 168 Member
    We had a ton of snow dropped on us. I don't know how many inches total yet, but the issue has been because it was like 6 inches (though it's still snowing) -hit within a 2 hour window. There's been consistent snowfall for 24 hours but that 2 hour window it just dropped out of the sky at a ridiculous rate. I went to the gym and we had got a little bit, enough to make a need for brushing off the snow and shoveling to get to the car, but it's winter in PA right? But then when I get out of the 60ish minute workout, my car is completely caked in snow again...get back home was a nightmare (I live 4 blocks, granted uphill from the gym), and then it just kept coming and coming. So much snow in so little time, they couldn't keep up. Now that it's slowed down, it's a more manageable pace and the roads are a bit safer. But this morning, I made Tarren go to school instead of my Moms because it was less travel. My commute to work is usually 30 minutes...took 65. Ugh. I'm so over winter! It's been one of the hardest, coldest winters. So ready for warm weather.

I haven't looked at those LB worouts yet even though I intended to this weekend. I thought about buying the Fierce workouts if they went on sale again, just to have. I tried downloading one on my ipad but it was taking so long- I got distracted and moved on. :blushing:

Also, finally gave in and took 'before' type photos for the early spring push of getting back/staying in (wherever I happen to be at right now! :laugh: ) shorts and tank tops. Wake up call. Ugh. Hate those. I will say there has been MINOR progress in my thighs. But for that progress, I declined on stomach area. That screams 'you've sucked at eating consistently'. :bigsmile: :blushing: Dan's going to take weekly progress photos, which I don't expect to see remarkable weekly changes. But just knowing that I have a progress photo coming up on the weekend will *fingers double crossed* hopefully keep me in better line over the weekend. Saturday and Sunday were fine. Monday Tarren wanted Chinese for lunch so Chinese we ate. Yeh, I am not a consistent person AT ALL. But I did get all my workouts in again last week. :wink: I'm adding back in another day to bring my workout total to 6 per week. I'll bump it back down if I ever get my binge/inconsistency under control because I do enjoy that Wednesday break. But I'm just not there yet!!

I loathe push ups. But I hear you are supposed to tackle the one exercise you loathe. So it sounds like JM is helping out with that! :tongue: I definitely think JM has progressed over time in what type of audience she's targeting. Progression is the name of the game, and if she can put out at home videos that consistently progress then props to the program. I do concur with what you said about being surprised, but hey...if it's working you....it's working you. And it gives you a wider range of programs that you are happy with.

I still do miss Turbo Fire, I just can't bring myself to pop in a DVD and get to moving once I'm home. I've been wanting to utilize her stretch one and LB's ab one to cut down at length of time I'm at the gym given the weather. But I can tell I'm definitely in that 'mental break' mentality right now where I battle myself about working out or not working out. So it's probably a good thing I'm working out at the gym still or my workouts may have been inconsistent as well. In reality if it wasn't for that loud music k and burning off frustration before I have to head back into the depths of....work are keeping me from needing anxiety medication...so far.
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Yeah the winter has been crazy. It is weird here but of course not slow like you have. My grandfather is in NJ and he is getting hammered as well. I couldn't deal with it. But on the bright side, at least you can hide in bulky sweaters and clothes while you whittle down :laugh:

Good for you for taking the pictures. When I take pictures I usually don't even look at them right away. It usually upsets me so I don't bother :) I am impressed that you work for 60 minutes! You got it going on!! Kudos to you for trying to get in the 6th workout. I really got out of the habit of the weekend workouts when we were moving in. I am glad I am getting back into it but yeah with JM it is stepping it up!! Hoping for a good weigh in this week (aren't we all?:wink: ).

Hope things get better for you on all fronts!
  • tsquaredmama
    Abs are poppin. Lookin good. Keep up the good work!

I was living off 'protein' bars today! :laugh: About to make my bedtime snack, mug cake tonight. Work is killer. Putting in a request for an additional staff person. That will probably get shot down but atleast I'll get some practice at negotations. :laugh:

Food good. Workout good. Everythings looking good heading into the weekend. My mom's birthday is on Monday so we are doing her birthday dinner Sunday. I make that so I have to figure out what will be a good dish for her. She's an appetizer person so maybe something along those lines. And she doesn't like traditional cake so my sister is baking an angel food cake. I think this weekend should be okay if I just move forward. :bigsmile: I prepped chicken breasts for the next few days. Prep for the win right?!:tongue:

I'm all about the layers, even at the gym. Shorts for the first time in weeks today. I've been doing long sleeve shirts and running pants or sweatpants and a tshirt. I'll be shredded before anyone realizes. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the kind thoughts about things getting better. My family is healthy, my heart is happy with that. Stress at work and crappy weather wear you down during the day. But life here at the home front keeps me peaceful and sane! :flowerforyou:
  • jennieodwyer
    That is good. I would much rather have a crappy work life but a good home life than vice versa. When things are bad personally and at home, everything suffers. Hopefully you will get that extra person! Hang in there though. My favorite phrase in life: this too shall pass.

I am saying that to myself right now as the scale has been evil yet again. I was up .8lbs last week and I was up another .5lbs today. I know they are small and most likely I am just plateauing and seeing water flucutations but it is disheartening since I want to see that number go below 130 and yet I am at 133.4 right now. It is frustrating when I know I am doing everything right. But I have to stay the course and then I know the results will come eventually.

I am seeing some changes. My saddle bags and stomach fat is becoming "looser" I know that sounds weird. But the muscles feel harder under the fat and the fat seems softer and flabbier. In the past this usually means I am in the process of leaning out (which I have to be since I can't be gaining on this sort of deficit). I hope that is the case. I think it is sort of like squishy fat the Lyle talks about only mine isn't like marbles it is just softer, looser, and squishier. It actually feels worse that when the fat is nice and solid but hopefully it means it is on the way out the door! :laugh:

Just gotta stay on course. I have all the meats for this upcoming week defrosting as we speak so I can go on a cooking frenzy this weekend. I am trying the biggest loser recipe for 3 ingredient meatloaf ( ground turkey, feta cheese and BBQ sauce) and I made this "cheesecake" last night to have for dessert tonight (http://www.busybuthealthy.com/cheesecake-protein-bars/). I am hoping that tastes good. I did cheat though and got a ready made store crust. Mike and Josie are more likely to eat it that way and I will leave the crust. Lets keep it up :)
  • tsquaredmama
    So how was the new recipe? I found a cheesecake protein muffin recipe on Fitness Rx for women that I want to give a whirl. I need an alternative to greek yogurt for a snack. I went with protein pudding for the next 3 nights...so we'll see.

How was the weekend? We celebrated my Mom's birthday Sunday. Adult birthdays lose that sense of 'awe' don't they? :huh: We tried to make it fun...but you know how adult birthdays are. Eat some food, chat, eat some cake, give a gift...it's like every other family meal except a dessert and someone gets a gift. :laugh:

This mornings workout was good. Last week I did a pre-run of Erin Stern's Elite Body program off Bodybuilding.com. I can't run strict programs because I have to be willing to be flexible given the number of people in the YMCA fluctuates so much. But it's written well so there's adaptability to it. Figured I'd run it the next 4 weeks as close to as what's laid out as possible. I need less rest during set and more cardio acceleration then the program offers - but Erin's not exactly trying to lose weight. :wink: It whoops my booty and it's switch up from writing my own workouts. Fun for a bit.

Prepped everything for the next 4 days. As usual, the week I'll hold together and then venture into a weekend of holding on for dear life.:tongue: Keep trudging along. Weighing in really doesn't do much for me in terms of increasing/decreasing motivation. So if I step on the scale, I do- if I don't I don't. I'm not logging anything on MFP for a bit. That was the original plan and I'm sticking with that. Pictures along the way and then the weigh in later. Keep on keeping on, right?! :drinker:
  • jennieodwyer
    OK I wrote a response to this yesterday but I don't know what happened to it! Sorry. Quick run down, the cheese cake wasnt that great because it had too much of the stevia aftertaste. If I tried it again I would go with a monk fruit or different natural sweetener.

Weekend was good for me. I did weigh in higher on Friday (for no reason of course) so I weighed in again on Sat and it was down (to where I actually wanted it). This also happened last week. The only thing I can think of is that my rest day is on Friday so I am retaining less then. Makes me think of switching up to a Sat weigh day (but we shall see). I will be weighing in and taking measurements on Friday since I will be finishing up phase 2 of JMBR. I am excited to see if one month of solid work brought me any changes.

I am ready to start phase 3 this weekend but I am also a bit scared. The workouts (aside from the cardio) are at my level now and though I know I am ready to move on I know it is going to suck, haha. I am sure she is going to whip me hard!

Sorry for the delay. I will have to check out that program you are starting to do :)
  • tsquaredmama
    I have been very limited in my office based work so it's really inhibing my responding.:laugh: Works interrupting my MFP time! :blushing:

This weekend was the kids birthday. I had a planned cheat Friday night of Chinese. It was delicious. And had one small piece of cake that fit so it was a good weekend. I had wanted to work out Sunday but I'm counting prep cooking from 830-11a and then spring cleaning (my garbage man is going to kill me) from 11 to 6pm as a workout. I overhauled the kids toy closet, bedroom and Hubster & my walk in closet. I feel much better about that part of the houses organization. And I KNOW my NEAT was 3x what it normally is :tongue: so I'm not soo concerned about a 'true' workout. I made up for it today anyways.

Tarren and I are going on a class field trip to an aquarium so lunch is out of my purse. That kind of blows, lol, but we'll make it work. He's excited and I'm so pleased to be with him (and not at work). One week until I have a 7 year old *how did I get so old*. And 2 weeks before, cross my fingers, we go on a weekend get away to a hotel with an indoor waterpark. So excited.

Dan and I really wanted to go down to the Arnold Fitness Expo this weekend but there was so much going on. We even thought about taking the kids and getting a hotel *Columbus if a good 5-6 hours from us* but then we saw HOW PACKED it was and realized it wasn't the best place for kids. THey would LOVE IT but it's soooo busy there.

How was your weekend?
  • jennieodwyer
    Sorry for my late response as well. We had an ice day on Monday so I was at home with Josie and then I was catching up from it yesterday.

Weekend was good for me. I did have a delicious cheat meal (ate about 1500 calories in a single meal) but since I was so full I didn't eat much else the rest of the day and I still was still around my TDEE so that is good. It was wonderful to eat a whole meal with wild abandon :laugh: Happy Birthday to your boys! I am sure you had a great time. Crazy how time flies huh? The indoor water park sounds like so much fun!

JM is going well. As expected she stepped it up for month 3, especially with the cardio. It is just my speed. It is high intensity (some high impact) but it is FAST which is what I love in something like this. Just when I feel like I can't do a single one more, it is time to move on to something else. So that is good. The circuit workouts are different this month for sure. There are 2 alternating workouts for the next 2 weeks (front muscles and back muscles). In the past all the circuit workouts have been set up in a similar manner and I would say the alternating workouts are the same for those 2 weeks in terms of intensity and type (just different moves to target the different muscles). But workouts 9 and 10 are very different from each other. Workout 9 is a lot of isometrics and moves that you need a decent amount of core strength to accomplish (lots of plank and side plank moves). Workout 10 is much more jump training and high intensity moves (jump lunges with weights, jump switch kicks with weights). So it is odd to me that now there is such a difference in the types of training. Workout 10 is much harder for me than 9 because 1) I hate jumping crap :laugh: and 2) I can really rack up the weights to challenge myself on it. Workout 9 is easier for me since I have the core strength to do most of these moves without issue and there really isn't a way to jack up the resistance (stuff like dive bombers and downward dog flows). I still think it is a good workout but 10 whips me much harder than 9. I fear 11 and 12 :laugh:

Lets make it a great week!
  • tsquaredmama
    So JM is still trying to up it enough to take you out eh? :tongue: Props to you for adding to it to keep you the burns. :drinker: Can I just say I Love me some weights and Loathe me some cardio. Ugh. It blows. I am going to play volleyball this weekend though so I can count that as hours worth of cardio, right?! :laugh:

Works still killing me, but dang my kids are cute. Tarren says to me (mind you the poor thing has an ear infection from h$ll) "Mommy how was work today" Me: Umm..... Tarren's response: So not good then cause you didn't see your Weezy? <--- Weezy is his nickname. OMG I just scooped that cute little bugger up and thanked God for his presence, both of their beautiful little presences in my life. Social work is hard, all work is hard, life is hard...but my goodness do children make life worth it all. They are so darn precious.

Workouts are still good. Pretty sure the drop on the scale is really due to undereating as opposed to real progress. Not trying to create a giant deficit the last 2 days but there's been one. I'm scheduled to be in one place so I pack food for that, and then get pulled somewhere else and there's only so many rice cakes one can handle. So my food intake is a little low yesterday and Tuesday. Made for a crappy work out last night. :blushing: But todays was better. Went with shoulders since I'll need them recovered before the volleyball tournament. Will go with chest and triceps probably tomorrow and some cardio. I've moved this weeks days around on the program, but should be able to get them all in.

How's your week looking? Still trudging along? :happy:
  • jennieodwyer
    Yep I finished up the first week of JM's 3rd month today. Just 3 more to go! haha But we shall see if I have to put a hold on things since I might be getting sick. I work up this morning with a sore throat and usually that means the start of a cold. :angry: And I have learned one things from all this, I can't keep working out when I am sick with a cold. I physically could do the workouts but I am not able to get over the cold. I have tried it like 50 times. If I keep working out the cold drags on and on no matter what else I do. Once I stop working out I usually start to see daily progress. So I know now when I have a cold I just have to suck it up and quit the workouts for a while :grumble: But we shall see. Maybe it is nothing (hoping but I know better).

Nothing really happening on the scale for me but I feel like I am making progress in my body though. My thighs feel much harder (probably from all the freaking plyo in this month) and my abs were popping today. The weird thing is (and I am hoping it is a good thing) is that the fat on my thighs (and some on my butt) feels like it is getting looser and looser like it is not longer attached to the muscle just sort of hanging from it. I am not sure if it feels like this because the muscle feels harder from the "pump" or if it is some what breaking down. Have you ever had this?

Yeah kids can be so stressful sometimes but then they say that one thing that just melts you heart and makes everything worth it. :love:
  • tsquaredmama
    So 830am-11pm played volleyball in intervals of on/off throughout the day. My shoulder is shot so my workouts are going to be modified for the next few days. Lots of plyo leg work I'm sure.

Talan's birthday is today. Happy Birthday to my oldest baby! Birthday dinner and cupcakes tonight. And I think we are booking the weekend get away hotel today. I pray!! We keep running into bumps of things we need to be in town for, so I'm hoping this weekend works out.

Did you get my email? I wasn't sure if that was the right program that you talked about before?

I haven't been on a scale, my eating was a little looser on Saturday. Munched all day when there was time but no real meal so come 11pm I ate good. Which isn't good, given that it was so late. But that's my MO. lol. I was so whipped yesterday that after prepping, eating and snacking wasn't really worth the effort. :laugh:
  • jennieodwyer
    I am here and I am alive!!! :laugh: Sorry for the delay but things have been all over the map. I thought I had a cold on Thursday but it was getting worse on Friday and by 4am on Saturday my throat had swollen up so I was headed to the emergency clinic that morning. Turns out I had a nasty case of strep but it was the swelling of my glands that was causing all the problems with my throat closing up to the point where I was having a hard time swallowing water. It was crazy. The glands in my neck were so swollen it looked like 2 ping pong balls were trapped under the skin when you were just looking at me straight on. So they told me they wanted to treat it aggressively to stop the swelling and I got antibiotic injections as well as a steroid injection. I thought nothing of it and started feeling better in a few hours but I wasn't able to sleep at all the following night and when I called the doctor about it they told me that was a side effect of it and that it should wear off in 36 HOURS. And yes indeed it took 36 hours before I could sleep again. So then I felt even crappier since I was sick, the steroid was wearing off so I still had a bit of swelling coming back and I hadn't slept for 2 days straight. Fun fun!

In all this excitement was my birthday. Mike had planned a 4 day weekend road trip to San Antonio for us but with being sick we decided to postpone it. I already had taken Monday and Tuesday off for it so we just did 2 day trips with Josie since I was starting to feel normal then. Between being sick, sleep deprived and all the birthday stuff my eating was total CRAP! I did weigh in on Friday morning (before the eating turned to crap) but it was way up for no reason. I think it actually was from being sick and also being sore from the change in workouts. So I am just ignoring the scale right now and trying to get back on track the best I can. I need to be getting in more protein but for some reason I am struggling with that this go round. I think that will help my progress. I am getting about a 1g per 1lb of body weight but I want to see it close to 1.5grams per 1lb. Time to hit the protein shakes and full tuna again.

I did get the email and I am tempted! I have to go back and see what the times are on the program so I can see if it is doable for me now that I have the commute. Thanks for thinking of me :wink:

How was the weekend get away?
  • tsquaredmama
    We leave tomorrow for the hotel night get away. I keep talking it up so much, I'm sure it's hard to tell if we've went or not yet!! I just need AWAY from work, away from the stress...just the family time...so even thought, it's only 1 night/day...I'm so flippin' excited.

I've been flipping on/off with AM/PM workouts depending on the day. The weather was a factor Wednesday when we got the storm, so going at night was easier with Dan. Yesterday was an AM. And today I'll do a PM. I just needed the sleep this morning, getting physically worn down leaves me unable to recover from muscle soreness as quick as usual. So my legs needed a little more time before we hit that again!!

Haven't checked weight. Just eating, working out, and moving along. You know the drill!!

Has the medication 100% kicked in? I saw you hit the workouts. Out of habit or out of genuinely feeling better?? It stinks that your road trip was interfered with! It's nice though that ou found a way to make it work. Sometimes ANYTHING is better than postponing.

And yes,protein, protein protein. Weekends I struggle. During the week I'm golden. But the one thing I really learned from the past years experiments is that carbs/fat paired with protein impact me alot different than if I don't pair it. So keeping that protein up really helps along the way!!
  • jennieodwyer
    I'm back! Well it is safe to say I fell off the wagon (and was real hung over) this weekend after the last of my birthday celebrations. I am staying off the scale this week just because I know I will get upset since I totally deserve a gain after all the crap I ate and drank. I just hope it will be back down by next week because that is when I am finishing the last of JM. I would like to not mess up all the results because of one weekend of craziness!

I am enjoying these last few weeks of her workouts. They are just my speed. Challenging but not impossible and they move fairly fast. I love it when workouts are perfectly timed so right when you feel like you are going to die they switch up the move to give you some relief. So I am excited to finish that up.

I am all better in terms of illness but now I am having all sorts of skin reactions. Not sure if it is related to the steroid issue or just coincidence. Its like if it isn't one thing this is another right? How was your weekend?
  • tsquaredmama
    It was your birthday celebration! We only live one. Abs, we can get back, birthdays not so much! :laugh:

So have you thought about plans post-JM? A repeat? Met-Rx? OR back to S90?! :tongue:

Weekend was fabulous. I loved it. At first my nerves were still pretty tight and when the place was busy and the kids got grumpy, I thought OH NO. But we made some adjustments to our plans in terms of working around the busy times at the water park and everything fell into place from there. It was great. It was the perfect size. We could play with the kids, or let them wander around while we chatted on the edge. I really enjoyed it and the family seemed to as well. I'm already looking for another get away! Groupon, here I come!!!

Workouts good. Muscles are so friggin' sore always. Not sure what's up with that but we'll plug along. :laugh: Did 10 whole minutes of straight cardio Monday. :noway: :laugh: Have I mentioned cardio is not my favorite? LIFT WEIGHTS FASTER right?!:laugh:
  • jennieodwyer
    Yeah I am avoiding the scale for sure. I am glad you had a fun weekend and hope you find another getaway! Those are so fun!

As for my next program, I would probably start Met-rx if it gets here in time. So far it doesn't look like it has shipped so it might not be here by the end of next week. I was originally thinking of doing another round of CLX before I got Met-rx so maybe I will do some of that until it comes. Or hit up a few youtube workouts. Who knows :laugh:

Right now I am all covered with hives which sticks. Especially since I had such a bad reaction to the steroid shot they gave me for the strep. I am hoping that get better on their own since effect of the shot was really crappy. :angry:
  • tsquaredmama
    ohh a little chalean action? fun!

I am sorry to hear that you are having one heck of a time with these hives. Is today any better?

I cannot wait to sleep in a couple hours tomorrow- I am dragging butt. I skipped AM workout today, kids want to go to the YMCA tonight anyways so 2 birds-one stone. Mom gets 2 hours more sleep and kids get to be active. All is well with the world.

This weekend will hopefully be about cleaning and relaxing. Those two don't typically go together but my hope is that this weekend they do! Clean in the AM hours, and be home for quiet evenings. We'll see. We signed up for another 6 weeks of swimlessons and then baseball will start as soon as the weather breaks. I can't believe Talan is already moving up to machine pitched baseball. Tarren on his own in tee ball. Time flies.

I think we found our next weekend get away- though it won't be until June. The typical campground we go to with the splash park had been off the table since we were considering going to the beach with my parents this year. But Dan's buddy and his family called and asked if we wanted to split the cost of a cabin. So it might be feasible. I'll be researching that tonight.

Any weekend plans?
  • jennieodwyer
    How was your weekend? Mine was good. Nothing too exciting but I got a lot done. Cleaned the house, tons of laundry, cleaned up the backyard, got the dog groomed. You know nothing amazing but feels nice to have gotten caught up.

Skin is a whole different story. The hives on my face are about 90% gones with is great but everything else is still there. The hives on my arms traveled all the way up to my shoulders and yesterday I got a big hive on the top of one ear and several behind both ears. The psoriasis also spread on my lower body. Thankfully that doesn't bother me (don't itch or anything) but it is the more worrisome issue since this strep induced psoriasis can occasionally trigger life long psoriasis. More often than not it does go away within a few months but there is still that chance that it will continue on and off for the rest of my life. UGHH. Going back to the Dr today for them to see how they both have progressed. I am on 3 different antihistamines to try to control it. When my mom got hives from penicillin hers last a solid 2 weeks so this could take another week or so for the hives to resolve themselves. Joy right?

I was so so this weekend. I got all my workouts in but we made pizza on Sat night (was still under calories but macros were a mess) and then I had lunch out on Sunday and went over calories but still ate around maintenance. So in theory I should see a loss for sure, especially since I am up about 3 pounds from my birthday fiascos but you know how it goes.

This week is technically the last week of JM but I did miss 4 workouts with being sick. Part of me says just do another week of it to get the best results possible (since I screwed it up in the end with my diet from my birthday weekends). The other part of me says who cares lets just move on and call it a day. :laugh: If I made up the 4 I missed it would be 2 cardio and 2 of the resistance workouts from week 9 so I am not sure if I want to bother going down a level or just doing another week of the last phase. I just hate screwing up the results of a rotation at the very end because I have a wheels off weekend or something. But I do want to start Med-Rx. DId you see my post about it? It was seriously impressive. I would say the materials and packing was superior to Beachbody's which as you know is saying something! I was shocked when I opened the door to find an 8 pound box! I need to preview since I think I am going to have a cut some of the workouts down though. We shall see though. Thanks again for the heads up on that :flowerforyou:
  • tsquaredmama
    Excellent blog yesterday. Very good point. Never want to take these things for granted, but we all do. It was a nice entry. I hope that it's short term, and everything gets back on track for you soon.

Your comments about Met-Rx had me online ready to purchase it. I'm glad that it's looking like the real deal. Have you settled on a plan yet? I just stole 1 Insanity disc and 1 Turbo Fire DVD from my sister whose got the sets. I need some cardio action that doesn't make me want to poke my eyes out. And I need something stretch focused because my hip flexors scream 90% of the time. So it's evident I'm not showing them enough attention!!

Good week so far. Today's a rest day AM. I'm working a half day for Talan's dentist appointment so plenty of time this afternoon to get in a good workout. It's nice to be able to move it around with what time/my body request!!

I made crockpot buffalo chicken for salads this week. So my evening meals are that. It was delicious. So I may do that for a while until I get bored. I don't usually prep my dinner but in an effort to really stay on par...I thought- why not?!?
  • jennieodwyer
    Yeah I am thrilled to be covered with all sort of red markers. I can't complain too much since they don't itch really bad and they are not on my face but I do feel like a leper when I have to coat myself in steroid cream. :laugh:

Yes I think I am going to do one more week of workouts from JM to try to finish strong. My weight is way up still and I want to finish strong so even though I only missed 4 works I am going to do the full week to try to get the best results I can (even though I messed them up from all my birthday fiascos :blushing: )

I am thinking of going right into the Met-Rx since it has arrived. The only thing I do need to do is preview the DVDs since I think they are going to be longer than the time I have (the schedule is showing 2 workouts on some days) so I am going to have to investigate this before I start since I can do about 40-45 minutes a day max.

Hope you had a good half day! I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off at work right now :laugh: