Losing 10lbs in the month of June 2011 - Are you in?

Options
I've made a decision, my diet got a major makeover today and so did my mentality.

I will be 10lbs lighter by July 1st and will be checking in every day to let you know how I do and I encourage any one else that would like to join this challenge with their own weight loss goal (doesn't have to be 10lbs) to track and stay motivated with me.

I'm doing P90X again for the 3rd time, tonight i'm doing Plyometrics and my dieting has been on track 100% so far, so good :)

Join me and we'll be just that much more bikini ready for the 4th of July, which also happens to be my birthday!

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I hope to have lost at least 2 pounds of body fat by July 1.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am with you in this. I didnt do as well as I wanted to last month, but its a new month now and time to set new goals.
  • blackfitnessbarbie
    blackfitnessbarbie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i am in this with you! this is so exciting! (:
  • butterflykisses9
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 15 by July 1st but I'm in!!!
  • BuffieLuvsFerrets
    Options
    I would like to try!
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 12 pounds by July 1st. I am going on a cruise on July 9th:-) Let's DO this!!!!!
  • lblavoie
    lblavoie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Let's do this!!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    YES! You all rock, thank you so much for joining me, I feel 10 times more inspired already to have you all going for your own goals as well :)
  • tammywho327
    tammywho327 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am in! I need to lose 22.5lbs. by Aug 2nd, so my goal will be 11.5 lbs!!
  • kd2007
    kd2007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in but hopefully to lose at least 7.5 pounds and or ten would be nice.
    This is my third time as well trying p90x and today is day three.
    I have a watch that monitor my calories and heart rate and each day I have burned over 700 calories each day.

1st day-730
    2nd day-844
    3rd day-721

I want to believe plyometrics will be the one that burn the most in the first phase.
    It is a lot of jumping but I recommend P90X for anyone...I have struggled but this motivates me because now I know how many calories I am burning
  • bevvykins
    bevvykins Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm in!
  • zaidasky
    zaidasky Posts: 20
    Options
    im with you on this one 5lbs by july 1st would be amazing but 10 would be even better
  • jackieh1191
    Options
    Count me in! -10LBS here I come!
  • heilmak01
    heilmak01 Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in! I just joined yesterday, so this will be fantastic.
  • jennycumben
    jennycumben Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just signed up! I am in as well!!! :happy:
  • wildsun
    wildsun Posts: 24
    Options
    Sure, I'm in. 10 lb it is. My only specific goal is in august and I need something a little closer to keep me motivated.
  • HeatherFeather10
    Options
    I'm in!!! I'm in!!!
    Let's DO THIS!!!!!
  • mzkayvee
    mzkayvee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :D
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Wonderful! Great goals everyone, try and check in every day with what you've done or what your plan to do that day is just so we can all stay motivated, I know personally if I'm in here every day, I'm doing better :)

kd2007 - re P90X, I just completed Plyo, Day 2, so we're right at the same spot pretty much. I puppy chewed up my heart rate monitor so I'm going at it a bit blind this time but that calorie burn your showing is amazing! If you have any questions or need any help I've completed it twice already, then got married and gained some weight and here I am :)

Diet is KEY with P90X so if you can stick to their meal plan, it will help the weight come off a lot faster :)

Good luck everyone! I'll check in tomorrow :)
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Oh, me, me!!! *jumps up and down waving* I JUST recommitted to this site the other day, I would love to join! I will check in tomorrow! :smile: