Losing 10lbs in the month of June 2011 - Are you in?

Options

Replies

• ninaabu
    ninaabu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in... MUST stop snacking!!!
  • B0904
    B0904 Posts: 1
    Options
    Im in also! A week late but its ok! 10lbs will be tough, id be happy with 5lbs!
  • SarahSue41
    SarahSue41 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm in! No more late night snacking.
  • carl190lbs
    Options
    I dont think i would look good in a bikini but im in for 8 lbs lol.lets get moving!!!!!
  • Omoge25
    Omoge25 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm In! I can't wait to lose this fat! I initially lost 4lbs my first week here then after a weekend of bad eating, gained it all back! I know I have to stick to my diet 100% and I am also adding excersise which I did not really do before.
  • Fawnie
    Fawnie Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too. starting couch to 5k today! not sure if i can lose 10 pounds in a month but i will do my best.
  • MzJae414
    MzJae414 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    IM IN!!!!!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!

Fawie- I am starting couch to 5k today as well.

We can do this.
  • erin1414
    erin1414 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am in!! 3 lbs so far :)
  • hfoy
    hfoy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. A little late, but I'll try to get to 10lbs by July 1st!
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    This morning was P90X shoulders & arms (the short version) and ab ripper X. This afternoon will be some form of cardio, depending on our *insert sarcasm* BEAUTIFUL weather. :grumble:
  • derail65
    derail65 Posts: 8
    Options
    It is the june 7th and i am down by 12 + pounds in twelve days so i say yeah i am in. i am going for rny bypass surgery in 20 days so i will down quite abit in a few months.:smile:
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    -1.6 lbs for june so far!
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Would love to lose 6-8 lbs because my goal is to lose 5 per month!!! Good luck everyone!!
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    I am trying to lose 20lbs more by July 7th. A hard feat but I think I will get pretty close to it.
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    OH NO! I find that i'll be good all day and then i snack when i get home from school and am not hungry for dinner D: this is not healthy and im not loosing any weight ADVICE? I need to lose 10 lbs for this month!

Maybe set a reminder to eat at a certain time if you forget... eat something light, maybe celery with a little peanut butter or an apple. When do you workout? I get hungrier when I workout, maybe if you jog or go for a walk, get your body moving it will start getting hungry at night
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    -1.6 lbs for june so far!

Great job so far!! Wooo hoo! Keep it up :)
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Welcome to everyone who joined since yesterday! I love all your goals, a week in or not we're happy to have you :)

So every part of my body hurts today, it's fantastic and I love it. Today will be the completion of my first week of P90X, I have an hour of stretching to do so I will be watching my calories and doing maybe no carbs today since I won't need them. Tomorrow, week 2 begins with the hardest workout but I'm ready to bring it!

How are you all doing today and what's the workout plan?
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow morning I don't have to be at work until 10:00 AM, so I get to go to the Strength & Endurance class at my gym. We alternate cardio and weights so you get everything done in an hour.
  • Mel36Run
    Mel36Run Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Starting a week late but I am in. I hope to lose at least 8 pounds by July 1st. I have been struggling lately with my weight loss. I have hit the dreaded plateau. My Dr. suggested this site. I love it! Good luck everyone!

SW 244
    CW 182
    GW 150